Applebee's in Mayfield
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Mayfield, KY

#103 Dec 14, 2013
As a server at applebees. I think the only trash coming in tbe place is the ones that run up a $80 bill and leave a $2 tip. mother truckers!!!

Since: Jun 11

Mayfield, KY

#104 Dec 14, 2013
Prattle on wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... Just saying, but I cant think of a single female who works there that is trashy, amd there are also some men that work there, such as Adam, Dalton, Ren, Will-I-Am, and Jerry, all the servers there seem very well qualified, sounds to me as if you are a hater, and that means they are doing something right. I'm sorry, did you not get hired in the start up? Sounds like someone is jelous to me.:)
damnit thanks for leaving me out of the shout out!! I guess I'm just not cool like the rest of you guys.:(
fullers

Wingo, KY

#105 Dec 17, 2013
KSP you pull me or my wife over u better have a damn good reason and a good lawyer because i will own your ass plus get your job.Sounds like profiling to me, your what gives law enforcment a bad name. So u just pull people over randomly maybe you will get unlucky and it will be me. Your about as KSP as my azz is.
Fbi

Ashburn, VA

#106 Dec 17, 2013
We take threats to state law enforcement very seriously, I'd be watching where you go at night in the future.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108 Dec 20, 2013
askmenothing wrote:
<quoted text>damnit thanks for leaving me out of the shout out!! I guess I'm just not cool like the rest of you guys.:(
My apologies to you good.sir
hah

Madisonville, KY

#109 Dec 21, 2013
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text> trashy white girls if u know what I mean
Hey Michelle, guess what! I work at applebees 5 days a week. If you think a full time college student who is working towards going to medical school while taking care of two kids and working full time is TRASH, then I laugh at your infidelity. Jealous much? Im guessing one of us was a little bit cute and it made you sad? Get over yourself. If you didn't get the job, that's fine. Go cry to someone else, but don't put our reputations in the ground just because of your fucked up life. And hey, you know what is "trash?" Someone who sits at home collecting disability while slandering others on topix, such as yourself. ;) have a nice day.
What

United States

#110 Jan 6, 2014
hah wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Michelle, guess what! I work at applebees 5 days a week. If you think a full time college student who is working towards going to medical school while taking care of two kids and working full time is TRASH, then I laugh at your infidelity. Jealous much? Im guessing one of us was a little bit cute and it made you sad? Get over yourself. If you didn't get the job, that's fine. Go cry to someone else, but don't put our reputations in the ground just because of your fucked up life. And hey, you know what is "trash?" Someone who sits at home collecting disability while slandering others on topix, such as yourself. ;) have a nice day.
"I laugh at your infidelity"...what? Ironic in ways you will never know, however.

Since: Jun 11

Mayfield, KY

#111 Jan 6, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text>
"I laugh at your infidelity"...what? Ironic in ways you will never know, however.
the pnly white trash i noticed was one of them chipmunk looking hostess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Madison stephens 1 hr I know 4
Where is Judy Morris at? 1 hr Curious 1
Cute black guy in suv 2 hr Looking 1
Solid Wood Flooring Important Note 2 hr fengqingxue 1
ok cut it 3 hr need info 1
Worms at McDonald's 3 hr Funny business 1
Linetta burney amanda kinnin 8 hr None ya 3
Do you remember your first sexual experience (Jun '13) Aug 19 nobody 69

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages