what do you think about him
one word

Dunmor, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2010
yummy ;)
personly

White Plains, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2010
a stuck up.rich ass preppy wanabe country . He changes his mind every day to be country or prep.
one word

Gilbertsville, KY

#4 Oct 1, 2010
personly wrote:
a stuck up.rich ass preppy wanabe country . He changes his mind every day to be country or prep.
He's not stuck up, you just have to know him. Rich, yeah his parents have money and he reaps the benefits of that fact-so what? Look around...most of us don't have a set style in the way we dress.

Jealous much?
whattt up

Falls Of Rough, KY

#5 Oct 6, 2010
he is one of the best down to earth, sweetest guys
mind ur own

Warwick, RI

#6 Oct 7, 2010
One of the BEST families in our town! Having money does not mean you are stuck up! I come from money and stuck up is the last thing on our mind! We help ppl who are in need and are by far greedy! They are the same way, just hard working, GOOD people! Money isn't always what makes a family rick, there is much more!
Jealous

Owensboro, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2010
personly wrote:
You must not know him. He is a hard worker and a very good kid. Sounds like to me you wish u had his life. But u must not because While he is prolly workin. Your on here being a dumbass. Writing shit that I know ain't true about him.
Hmm

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2013
What's the deal with him? Obviously need some details....
Hmm

United States

#9 Nov 6, 2013
martha wrote:
what do you think about him
I'm wondering the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Round #1: Trump/Clinton Tonight 8PM... be there! 1 hr Forced Draft 2018 44
Lacey 1 hr Joka 2
Ashley sandifer 6 hr bob 18
Mayfield cardinals 9 hr peter long prong 1
Tanya Trull 10 hr Smh 24
Is There a Dummer Woman in Mayfield than Ashley... 16 hr duh 16
snitch (May '14) 16 hr Mo-guy 26

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance