BIG MONEY Gayle Robbins

Murray, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Gayle Robbins, I have 100,000 acres over 3 continents that says:

I'll put my boot on the back of your white trash head and make you kiss the dirt I plow! I will force your neck down to the dirt Boy! I'll put your face in the dirt! Bet me. I'll get it on Vidio!

I gurantee you Gayle Robbins that I can get on vidio, me forcing your face into my dirt! I will put my foot on the back of your neck, and force you to kiss the ground I walk upon!

Bet me I can't. Hillbilly! Com'on you white trash $#@! I'll bet you $1.5 Million USD, that I can make your Hillbilly, white trash @$$ bow before me!

What do you think about that, poor boy?

Gayle Robbins you are very very poor!

Do you understand me, Hillbilly?

Come on Hillbilly, come #@!$ with me, you illiterate bitch! You got it coming, and I'm going to give it to you! Gayle Robbins a.k.a White trash! Just like his father was!
Jones

Norfolk, VA

#2 Jun 30, 2012
BIG MONEY Gayle Robbins wrote:
Gayle Robbins, I have 100,000 acres over 3 continents that says:
I'll put my boot on the back of your white trash head and make you kiss the dirt I plow! I will force your neck down to the dirt Boy! I'll put your face in the dirt! Bet me. I'll get it on Vidio!
I gurantee you Gayle Robbins that I can get on vidio, me forcing your face into my dirt! I will put my foot on the back of your neck, and force you to kiss the ground I walk upon!
Bet me I can't. Hillbilly! Com'on you white trash $#@! I'll bet you $1.5 Million USD, that I can make your Hillbilly, white trash @$$ bow before me!
What do you think about that, poor boy?
Gayle Robbins you are very very poor!
Do you understand me, Hillbilly?
Come on Hillbilly, come #@!$ with me, you illiterate bitch! You got it coming, and I'm going to give it to you! Gayle Robbins a.k.a White trash! Just like his father was!
Gayle, deep down I think this guy likes you, however he does not have the social skills to show you his love for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why don't we cruise the circle like our parents... 3 min Free at Last 17
Drug Testing for Government handouts. 14 min Free at Last 2
Mother Goose 15 min InTheKnow 6
there were a lot more people than the media showed 51 min Truth 3
Trust 1 hr Been there 10
Amanda thurman (May '16) 1 hr Nosy neighbor 16
elmo washburn (Jul '12) 2 hr Elmo 21

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance