curious

United States

#1 Sep 19, 2010
anybody know shawntel jones? anybody know anything about her? what kinda person is she?
jason

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2010
Id like go fu** her!
hillbilly

Cunningham, KY

#3 Sep 19, 2010
Yall leave Shawntel alone.
jason

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2010
I just said id like to fu** her. She's hott!
hillbilly

Cunningham, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2010
And I said leave her ALONE...
Wtf

Mayfield, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2010
Naw she ain't! Yuck!

Since: May 10

Manchester, KY

#7 Sep 19, 2010
God, so many of you need to get a life. Really, don't you have anything better to do than talk about other people? Go outside and wash your cars, take a walk, get a job, do something productive, or start a thread about something that's actually helpful.
one who knows

United States

#8 Sep 19, 2010
well well well. a second thread devoted to the hoe of mayfield. and this thread is helpful. people need to know not to let their men get to close to her cause she will try to take them away by screwing them while she pretends to be friends with them.
Peace

Martin, TN

#9 Sep 19, 2010
Shawntel, if I were you, I'd rise above this crap and not give these bitter people the satisfaction of a reply. They're wasting their lives on the past and making you too important in their minds.

All this thread is "helpful" for is to "help" feed the sickness of unhealthy minds that are stuck in a recycling rut of the past. Get healthy, and move on. Hyper-focusing on the past is a sign of a potential neurotic personality disorder.
asdf

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2010
afsdaads
gfuigyjh

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2011
aasdf
tha truth hurts dont it

Mayfield, KY

#12 Mar 11, 2011
Be a friend to shawntel then and have an adult conversation about living a life that would reflect "a good person','a good mother', so and so forth. here's the thing. Topix is here. and I am not a huge fan of topix as many other people aren't..however, here we all are reading the crazy stuff on here. unfortunately with sites like topix a one on one conversation about good behaviors would be beneficial. afterall she does have sons that are old enough to be on here and reading this. its unfortunate but its the way it is. remember even if the stuff on here is true about her...she has kids....she should be living a life people wouldnt find interesting enough or bad enough to talk about..so bad on her part..bad on others for putting the bad here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Were is Kyle Wiggins? 5 hr Just WONDERING 1
Car dealers/lots to avoid 5 hr Seay 2
Chasity Todd 6 hr chastity todd 6
Nakeisha Palmer 7 hr Heather_barbwire 19
Heritage Mamor 8 hr former employee 31
Dani Williams (Apr '11) 9 hr The vigilante 8
Thomas Tinker (Sep '10) 11 hr Concerned Citizen 147
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web