Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Mar 4, 2013
ramrod

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Ok this is it, it time for all people to stand up and be accoutable for the position that they hold in the Court System and in Law Enforcement. all of this mess of makeing up law's as you go along and to fit only your perpous, it's time for all of that to come to and end. Now we know that the KBI agent in the Jessica Currin murder lied that is a(FACT) AND IT CAN BE PROVEN. So don't start tripping about this because he needs to be brought up on charges and we are ready to go to the County Atty and bring him up on charges of perjery plane and simple as that. Now my next thing is, Is the County Atty going to do his job? If not then you all need to get another County Atty. and is Juge Starks going to send him to jail for lieing in court? If not then at the next election you all need to get another Juge. And if they do not charge him then somebody needs to report both of them, the County Atty, and Juge Starks to the Kentucky Bar. If one of us went to court and lied under oath, they would put us in jail for the next 5 years, so what makes them any differened that you or I?.
ramrod

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Wonda Davis , and Nikkie Brown you all know more that what you are telling and it time for you two to step up and stared talking are is it going to be nessery to put you on the witness stand and make you tell the truth. Victoria come on out of Coveington and get ready to stared talking. we now know all of the lies that have been told in this trial and it is time for the truth to come out. All of this has went on to long and it's time to put an end to it this year. Susan you to come on you are in all of this mess to. You running around haveing people put in jail, and you get cought on a druge charge. By the way you all don't think that you can run and hide because we know where all of you are and if you run we will send the F B I to get you.
ramrod

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Don't forget the rally for Jessica Currin in Mayfield,Ky the first weekend in April.,April the 6th come out and support the cause FIGHT FOR JESSICA.
ramrod

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 15, 2013
By the way they put Rosie Crise in jail in this same case for lieing why not Lee Wise.
Curious

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 16, 2013
Why are all these peoples names being posted on here? You can ruin innocent people by doing this..then again, maybe that is your goal..ramrod, which is not your name and it is obvious you're not giving your location...but yet, you get on here, and give personal info on others.....Grow up
Friend

Princeton, KY

#6 Feb 16, 2013
Leave Susan alone. If you have a problem with the court system, let them know.
amber

Hanson, KY

#7 Feb 16, 2013
Friend wrote:
Leave Susan alone. If you have a problem with the court system, let them know.
it's not just the court system it's her to and i don't give a flyin f**k if u are friends with her f**k you and her
Friend

Princeton, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2013
Ouch. Your words are hurtful.
FYI

Benton, KY

#9 Feb 19, 2013
Rosie Crisegot on the stand and recanted her story and tried to tell the truth and they put her in jail!!!! Susan put herself in the middle of this and now its going to blow up in her face. The horrible people who put innoncent people in prison when you knew it wasnt right should have to go jail. JUSTICE WILL PREVAIL!!!!
you gone learn today

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Feb 19, 2013
ramrod wrote:
Wonda Davis , and Nikkie Brown you all know more that what you are telling and it time for you two to step up and stared talking are is it going to be nessery to put you on the witness stand and make you tell the truth. Victoria come on out of Coveington and get ready to stared talking. we now know all of the lies that have been told in this trial and it is time for the truth to come out. All of this has went on to long and it's time to put an end to it this year. Susan you to come on you are in all of this mess to. You running around haveing people put in jail, and you get cought on a druge charge. By the way you all don't think that you can run and hide because we know where all of you are and if you run we will send the F B I to get you.
dont be puttin wandas name on none of this shit she dont have nothin to do with this case period. so miss me with all the bullshit talk and lets talk facts. then people wanna say whos you innocent and not but save all this shit for court thats all im saying bring all the evidence you claim to have Nobel j Faulkner this scare tactic your using to scare people want work yea i know all about it . your on fb begging for a job who does that mr lead investigator
amber

Hanson, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2013
you gone learn today wrote:
<quoted text>
dont be puttin wandas name on none of this shit she dont have nothin to do with this case period. so miss me with all the bullshit talk and lets talk facts. then people wanna say whos you innocent and not but save all this shit for court thats all im saying bring all the evidence you claim to have Nobel j Faulkner this scare tactic your using to scare people want work yea i know all about it . your on fb begging for a job who does that mr lead investigator
u right you dont kno her and if u did u will kno like i said tht she helped her daughter victoria go on tha run for jessica currin murder and new she had something to do wit it her and nikki brown now
0630Rocky

Jackson, TN

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Wow, the judge, the investigators, the D.A., all the ones who had a hand in this, you all are going to regret not doing your job. Changing the rules as you go just to say you got a conviction. shame on you.shame on you all!
0630Rocky

Jackson, TN

#13 Mar 1, 2013
know da law before you intervene'
secret

Murray, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2013
0630Rocky wrote:
Wow, the judge, the investigators, the D.A., all the ones who had a hand in this, you all are going to regret not doing your job. Changing the rules as you go just to say you got a conviction. shame on you.shame on you all!
I know that's right

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min DITCH MITCH 151,509
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min The Bear777 2,146
just what we need one more black in office 1 hr Troll Feeder 14
Debbie Jackson (Apr '12) 1 hr chris 36
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 3 hr child 1,051
real estate 4 hr lel 1
Huddle House-WTF? 5 hr lel 7
•••
•••
•••

Mayfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000