Is Marty Riley a snitch? Need facts
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
must b blind

Murray, KY

#42 Jun 21, 2013
Fyi wrote:
<quoted text>. It would have been about 20 years ago but if you have known him 20 years then you would know he was just a child 20 years ago so not really a fair assumption to call a child useless. I put my comment in here hoping he would see that not everyone In this world gives up on us. And even though it may seem like everyone is against us not everyone is. I have my own life and family now but doesn't mean I don't care about the world being a better place and hope an pray that people in my past are doing good. Nothing I said needed any comment from anyone and my opinions about someone are just that, MINE!!
good luck with that,you sure going to need it. he was useless as a child and 20 years later i don't think words can truly describe how sorry of a P.O.S. he is! marty is like a tornado, it only take one 2 really screw up a neighborhood and ruin your life for ever! open your eyes b4 it is 2 late!
behind bars

Murray, KY

#43 Jun 24, 2013
graves county jail is martys' most common address! with all of the laws he breaks daily it's where he should be! i bet it's more like a safe house or witless protection for their confidential informant!
Uep

Chicago, IL

#44 Jun 25, 2013
He was hangin out with Susan and she's a known snitch.
Humm

Chicago, IL

#45 Jun 26, 2013
must b blind wrote:
<quoted text> good luck with that,you sure going to need it. he was useless as a child and 20 years later i don't think words can truly describe how sorry of a P.O.S. he is! marty is like a tornado, it only take one 2 really screw up a neighborhood and ruin your life for ever! open your eyes b4 it is 2 late!
to late for what?? You clearly run your mouth before you completely read comments. I haven't even seen him since I was a kid. I just said in the first comment it breaks my heart because as a kid I was close to his family. I sent my prayers and blessings out to him. You totally blew it up. Smh.
mouth

Mayfield, KY

#46 Jun 27, 2013
he needs all the prayers and blessing he can get! it takes a low life P.O.S to rob your own family like marty has! no good reason to feel sorry for marty he has earned every thing that is headed his way! marty is the type that would steal from anyone in his path! don't try blowing smoke up my ass because i know what he is! worthless P.O.S.
Humm

Chicago, IL

#47 Jul 3, 2013
mouth wrote:
he needs all the prayers and blessing he can get! it takes a low life P.O.S to rob your own family like marty has! no good reason to feel sorry for marty he has earned every thing that is headed his way! marty is the type that would steal from anyone in his path! don't try blowing smoke up my ass because i know what he is! worthless P.O.S.
Well mouth if you are finished, the only one wasting their time is you. You seem to be very interested in other people's feeling about him. Maybe you got burned yourself. Either way just know this! Those that judge will be judged. So I will pray for you as well.
mouth

Mayfield, KY

#48 Jul 3, 2013
humm,your funny!!truth hurts and he is what he is!!
weasel

Chicago, IL

#49 Jul 4, 2013
Y'all can't whoop me cuz you can't catch a crackhead lmao
mouth

Mayfield, KY

#50 Jul 4, 2013
weasel wrote:
Y'all can't whoop me cuz you can't catch a crackhead lmao
LMFAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ladies, ladies ladies.......!!! 19 min friggin yikes 1
Kenneth palmer 30 min Riger 8
Kim koschier 31 min hammer 3
if you go to hell for one murder... 3 hr ??? 7
Chanda Ballew 3 hr Amy 1
joeddy turner 3 hr truth 8
Ex-satanists speak... 4 hr question 2

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages