mvp can husbands be trusted to work t...

mvp can husbands be trusted to work there?

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

cris

Mayfield, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2013
just wondering if husbands can be trusted out there?any affairs going on?
dis grace

United States

#2 Aug 8, 2013
you have to trust your man hon -if you cant you might as well put him in a cage and walk him every day now come on.cant have a man that ya got to worry bout trusting.even tho they can be shady at times lol.
MVP CO WORKER

Murray, KY

#3 Aug 9, 2013
This place is full of people wanting to screw around the women out their are looking for men and the men are looking for women
dis grace

United States

#4 Aug 9, 2013
welp then chick LOL nope my man wouldnt be there because ill go down over my man ill give a good whoppin to a woman trying to steal my goods and ill spank my mans ass real good too when i get him home :P cheating is for LOSERS .leave or sumpthin geez why ya gotta cheat? anyhow
SOUNDS LIKE A BORDELLO AKA CHICKEN PLANT to me seek employment elsewhere unless they can clean it up and stop letting ppl screw in the parking lot...
MVP CO WORKER

Murray, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2013
It's true what I'm saying even the supervisors try to hookup with the floor people
bill

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 9, 2013
What is MVP?
well

Mayfield, KY

#7 Aug 9, 2013
If you have to come to topix to ask if you husband can be trusted at a job, I think you already know the answer. A good marriage is based on trust, no matter what job either of you have. If you have to question this, in public, you might want to do some soul searching in yourself and in your own relationship.
cris

Mayfield, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2013
which supervisors?
always

Sellersburg, IN

#9 Aug 10, 2013
They cheat all day and night !! All the way to the bosses and use the private property to do it on ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God defined marriage as One Man and One Woman (Jul '15) 4 min Friend 44
Feel The Bern 43 min Sad 20
Defeat Jesse Perry 2018 2 hr Bring it on 2
juestic for Jessica 3 hr ignoranceisbliss 34
Will public schools be forced to have transgend... 6 hr Big Bubba Clinton 38
burger king 9 hr Peter 3
Jason Pool/cocksmen 12 hr Jason pool 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages