First Ky Bank/Area banks

First Ky Bank/Area banks

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

kitty1

Ankeny, IA

#1 Dec 3, 2012
I'm looking for any customers of this bank who has had or is having problems of any kind.. Also, I would like to hear anything positive.. Comments good or bad, just looking for your opinion.. And any other banks in the area...

I'm just looking for an honest opinion..Thx
Number Nine

Paducah, KY

#2 Dec 3, 2012
I like them better than any other bank. I would stay away from the mega banks.
current customer

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2012
About to be former customer. I've had bad experiences there and it is at mainly the Cunningham Branch. I sure hate to change but I've had enough of that gossiping Blaine Puckett. She is rude and talks a lot about things she shouldn't. The old lady there is not any better. She is clueless.. Management really needs to look at that bank and see what goes on there.
JRZ

Livingston, WI

#5 Dec 4, 2012
I like Regions in Mayfield, downtown branch. Some really nice and helpful people in there.
metoo

Benton, KY

#6 Dec 11, 2012
current customer wrote:
About to be former customer. I've had bad experiences there and it is at mainly the Cunningham Branch. I sure hate to change but I've had enough of that gossiping Blaine Puckett. She is rude and talks a lot about things she shouldn't. The old lady there is not any better. She is clueless.. Management really needs to look at that bank and see what goes on there.

I'm starting to think the government needs to look into this bank, it's not just the Cunningham Branch!!!! A few branches in Marshall as well!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoo who know him?? 1 hr Lol 2
brad youngblood (Feb '11) 2 hr Nice 19
Attempted Murder 2 hr Goon 17
millenials are robots 2 hr truth 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Jagoe 844
Kelly dalton 4 hr Baldhead 2
Strippers have more character than most Christians 4 hr Lukewarm 7

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages