Help! I have a Abcess Tooth!!

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cally Da Man

Madisonville, KY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
Talk about the worst pain !! Been putting red cross on tooth..can feel the drainage at times ...but feel teeth getting immune to medicine!! Have to wait 3 more weeks for insurance too kick in!! Anyone got any ideas to kill the pain?
kill pop

Murray, KY

#2 Jul 13, 2012
have you tried bc powder it works pretty good in 3 weeks tho I also would get it pulled I had a bad wisdom tooth and Dr. Brett Avra is a great DMD he's at western baptist hospital but well worth the drive to Paducah
been there

Madisonville, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Antibiotics antibiotics antibiotics. They make a WORLD of difference. :(
toothache

United States

#4 Jul 13, 2012
Cally Da Man wrote:
Talk about the worst pain !! Been putting red cross on tooth..can feel the drainage at times ...but feel teeth getting immune to medicine!! Have to wait 3 more weeks for insurance too kick in!! Anyone got any ideas to kill the pain?
my grandmother told me that garlic will kill the pain. I didnt have any garlic, all I had was garlic salt so I used it and it worked but it's nasty as hell
Been there

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2012
Try 2 Ibuprofen and 2 Tyolenl Just like a pain pill.
joe

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2012
Orajel PM
Coca cola

Cunningham, KY

#7 Jul 13, 2012
My grandmother always told me a spoonful of cinnamon for toothaches.
ikno

Murray, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2012
Pop it. If theres a bump on the gum where the tooth hurts try to pop the bump its full of imfection once its poped itll feel some what better. Other then that rinse mouth out with warm
Salt water every 4 hours.. Take pains meds and see a dentist asap. My wisdom tooth is cuttin so iv been in pain as well s lil warm salt water and meds help me good luck
Rex The Troll King

Madisonville, KY

#10 Jul 13, 2012
Thanks everyone!! Damn teeth !! Can you use too much red cross ? Today the pain wasn't as horrible --but it still was there--ya know -- I think the infection or whatever has spread to other front teeth !! Wtf!! The salt did help ..thank you !! Getting baking soda tomorrow !!
iknow

Mayfield, KY

#11 Jul 13, 2012
Clove oil. You can get it at Walgreens.
Rex The Troll King

Madisonville, KY

#12 Jul 14, 2012
Has anyone noticed how over prices wal-greens is ! I went last night too look and buy some more red cross.....they wanted 8 dollars and tax!!!when u can go family dollar or stones drug and get it for 3.99! Wtf! Anyways ...for the time being this morning ,my teeth been quite.
Dental abscess

Stefanestii De Jos, Romania

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Read hear all about dental abscess, what are the causes, what are the symptoms, how to investigat, treatments for dental abscess, outpatient (at home tratament), prevention. http://about-health-problems.com/dental-absce...
Larry

Paducah, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2012
Have Moe yank it for you.
haha

United States

#15 Oct 13, 2012
well you can die frmo an abcess tooth so go to the er they have to give u antibiotics 4 dollar ones will work usally keflex. get it took care of before you get sick
Rex The King Of Trolls.

Mayfield, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
Yeah...months later...had too go er..they gave me shots in hip (Ouch!!) went too dentist and got tooth pulled ...8 months ago .man died from abcess ..so it's no joke .
YEP

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Cally Da Man wrote:
Take your nasty mouth to the dentist. Brush/Floss/Mouth wash.
jake

Duluth, GA

#18 Jan 6, 2013
you can die from it go to dr or er an get antibiotics pronto
Rex The King Of Trolls.

Mayfield, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
Hmmmm..what other remedies could we talk about? What's good for cramps .other than the obvious -water -potassium .don't tell me bananas ..!
careful

Paducah, KY

#20 Jan 7, 2013
I just spent 3 days in the hospital on powerful iv antibiotics because of an abscessed tooth. The infection spreads fast and the er dr said I was close to being in real big trouble because the infection can spread to the brain quickly or get into the blood and cause cardiac arrest. I just know I was hurting so bad and my face was so swollen my husband thought I had had a stroke or something when he walked into the living room at 4am.
Wise Owl

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Rex The King Of Trolls."]Hmmmm..what other remedies could we talk about? What's good for cramps .other than the obvious -water -potassium .don't tell me bananas ..![/QUOTE]

Best thing for leg cramps is straight tomato juice. Loaded with potassium.

Sore throat.. Best thing is whiskey, honey, and lemon juice.

I love talking about home remedies lol. I hate taking medicine of any kind if I don't absolutely have to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married women that cheat 17 min dexter 1
Shyanne Wilford 44 min One time 1
Car dealers/lots to avoid 1 hr redneck 5
Justyna and Ewelina Johnson 7 hr Meatball 3
West farthing Christmas Eve 9 hr Pinecone 3
How was your huddle house visit? 9 hr because 3
Trace Creek Baptist Church (Aug '12) Thu the TCbc family 162
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web