Trace Creek Baptist Church
sick

United States

#84 Sep 4, 2012
Amazed wrote:
I just love how everyone in graves county are the authority on how a church should be run, who should go see who and how often. If you don't get what you "want", then to hell with this church and its pastor. What do you do for Trace Creek? What do you give? Who do you encourage? What do you add? I can answer that for you----NOTHING but gossip and division!I am just glad God called Bro. Ronnie and not you!
oh wow! really?! how greedy are you? just because people dont have all the time in the world to volenteer, or the money to give alot maybe due to a min wage job that they bust thier hump at to try thier hardest to feed thier family, your going to cast them out? not so christian like if you ask me... i have seen many churchs fall bc of greed either by finacialy or power-wise. its sad that alot of churchs fall to a evil like that.
Joseph

Owensboro, KY

#85 Sep 4, 2012
Reading this all; one thing is very clear; Stinson may preach from the Bible in the pulpit; but he doesn't live what he preaches, in all areas. TO KNOW; and I repeat, TO KNOW of a need and do nothing; whether you visit, call, or contact by mail; or ask someone else to do likewise, would be acceptable to any person in need. But the situations I am reading about were KNOWN to Stinson, and he did NOTHING IN ANY WAY!! That is wrong in any book; I don't care who he hunts with, what property he owns, how rich he has become at others generous bequeaths; none of that excuses his actions. IF he is going to talk the talk; people watch to see if he walks the walk; and he has failed, not once; but on many accounts. If you don't want to take on the responsiblity that society associates with a minster's position; then don't stand up and tell a person, " I want to be your pastor and friend"; say nothing, do nothing; and act on nothing other than preach, hunt, go spend money; and you won't receive criticism. I notice the staunch defenders of Stinson seem to be of like mind; and don't care; but don't pretend to care about someone who is hurting, and do nothing. Phones calls cost nothing; a card cost less than two dollars to send, if you shop at the dollar tree; it is nothing in cost; but means the world to someone who needs lifting up. Trace Creek is in appearance a very large church; but simple little things like ignoring a few, can bring it down to a pop up tent, in a field.
Ready Fredy

Hickory, KY

#86 Sep 4, 2012
Sabrina wrote:
Has anyone else experienced the fact that only certain ones are the ones who receive prayers, or even a call? The pastor seems more concerned with attending property foreclosure sales and gun auctions; than visiting the sick, or calling to let someone knows they care?? Right now I know of more than one situation that the church knows about and does not offer anything; and I am not talking about money; I mean emotional and spiritual support.
Do you see what kinda shit you started???You are a pitiful piece of trash full of self pity,envy and jealousy ! A If it were back in the day of the Salem witch hunts you would be beheaded as you should be today! People like you need to check yourself out of life. Feeling sorry for yourself and causing drama because Bro Ronnie wont pray for you ??? Go to the alter and tell him to pray for you and he will call all the deacons and the men of prayer to the alter and even lay hands on you !! You pitiful IDIOT! Stupid IDIOT just wants to get on here and start shit! If there is a HELL you are sure to go ! Your ass better hope that you make it till Sunday so you can get them to pray and lay hands on and hope you are forgiven!! Might need to go tomorrow??? I gave up Christianity and now am practicing the black arts now ,and I got my chicken feet and dog bones and am sayinga special prayer for you right NOW !!! I hope you make it till SUNDAY!!!
believer

Saint Charles, KY

#87 Sep 4, 2012
lol wrote:
The bottom line is simple. If you are a preacher/pastor/minister you are expected by your congregation and by God to counsel those in need spiritually and emotionally. PERIOD. There is no "being led to" crap excuse to get out of it so you can go do what you want instead.

If you don't want to counsel those in need then either 1. find another job/calling or 2. expect for people to blast you and the church you head up. If you don't like either of those two solutions, feel free to do the job you signed up for!

If you don't like someone saying something about your church or pastor and its clear he isn't doing his job then 1. vote him out or 2. do the job for
him.

Lastly, God warns us to beware of wolves in sheeps clothing. I've met plenty of pastors who would fit that bill. We do have the right to call that out and its not bashing the "church" to do so. Too many put too much emphasis on a freaking building. The "church" isn't a building, it isn't brick or stone or wood. It isn't a pew or pulpit. It's very simply a group of people gathered in His name. So technically, a field qualifies as God's house...should we avoid discussing crappy food?
Well like it or not you are no different than the Sanhedrin in the bible making all these accusations. I am sorry this person feels let down or left out but her problem is with Bro. Ronnie and she should call him not run her mouth on a trash forum. Also I will not condemn Bro. Ronnie as you all have based on one person's side of the story. I do know that as of last year hospitals have made it hard for pastors to get into for visits because of privacy laws. Also not saying she is wrong in feeling the way she does but though she may think he knew about it he may not have and none of you know any of the facts you have taken what one person has complained about and completely publicly run down Bro. Ronnie's name and the name of the church which is wrong. Thats my opinion of the situation weather you like it or not. Also don't tell me what my place is in the church I am actively involved in many outreach ministries of the church I an involved in the youth program, The Promise, I help deliver fruit baskets to shut ins during the Christmas seasons and I teach Sunday school I am doing my part. If any of you are do committed to your own convictions you are more than welcome to attend and participate and do your part to make a difference, furthermore Jesus himself said you without sin cast the first stone and everyone knows the point to that story. You all are so quick to throw stones at Bro. Ronnie and the church but none of us are perfect we all make mistakes everyday and the one who claims they don't is a liar everyone has let down someone at some point in time. You also fail to realize that you have an opportunity to be a better person than most and follow Jesus in forgiveness and everyone deserves forgiveness even Bro. Ronnie regardless of his job title. So forgive and show Love not hatred.
sick

United States

#88 Sep 4, 2012
Ready Fredy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see what kinda shit you started???You are a pitiful piece of trash full of self pity,envy and jealousy ! A If it were back in the day of the Salem witch hunts you would be beheaded as you should be today! People like you need to check yourself out of life. Feeling sorry for yourself and causing drama because Bro Ronnie wont pray for you ??? Go to the alter and tell him to pray for you and he will call all the deacons and the men of prayer to the alter and even lay hands on you !! You pitiful IDIOT! Stupid IDIOT just wants to get on here and start shit! If there is a HELL you are sure to go ! Your ass better hope that you make it till Sunday so you can get them to pray and lay hands on and hope you are forgiven!! Might need to go tomorrow??? I gave up Christianity and now am practicing the black arts now ,and I got my chicken feet and dog bones and am sayinga special prayer for you right NOW !!! I hope you make it till SUNDAY!!!
wow! ill pray for you because one of those who really need it. apparently you need to crack open a history book and read what the witch trials was about. people who was falsely accused was burnt at the steak and drowned bc of anything from a wart to having rumors spred about them just because some little girls didnt like someone and found it fun. to say someone needs to be beheaded is a horrible thing to say! you need to grow up and quiet acting like a child. sabrina was just asking for help and if she deserves to die because of that then you have your ducks all out of line my friend. like i said i will pray for you.
believer

Saint Charles, KY

#89 Sep 4, 2012
Ready Fredy wrote:
<quoted text>Do you see what kinda shit you started???You are a pitiful piece of trash full of self pity,envy and jealousy ! A If it were back in the day of the Salem witch hunts you would be beheaded as you should be today! People like you need to check yourself out of life. Feeling sorry for yourself and causing drama because Bro Ronnie wont pray for you ??? Go to the alter and tell him to pray for you and he will call all the deacons and the men of prayer to the alter and even lay hands on you !! You pitiful IDIOT! Stupid IDIOT just wants to get on here and start shit! If there is a HELL you are sure to go ! Your ass better hope that you make it till Sunday so you can get them to pray and lay hands on and hope you are forgiven!! Might need to go tomorrow??? I gave up Christianity and now am practicing the black arts now ,and I got my chicken feet and dog bones and am sayinga special prayer for you right NOW !!! I hope you make it till SUNDAY!!!
Fredy

You are Right that Bro. Ronnie is a good man one of the best I know in fact but we shouldn't call names and condemn or were no different than the ones on here condemning Bro. Ronnie. I am truly sorry she feels left out she just needs to realize that people no matter who will let you down weather they mean to or not but rather than put your faith in men put your faith in Christ and you won't feel alone whatever you go through.
feel the love

United States

#90 Sep 4, 2012
Ready Fredy wrote:

Your mama and daddy ought to tag-team on busting your ***! That must be what's wrong with you, they never have. What a spoiled little brat with a BIG nasty mouth. A very hurt woman was doing a little venting, like we all do from time to time. The problem started when SHE was attacked, otherwise this thread would have probably amounted to nothing. So you be sure to take a lot of the credit yourself.
lol

Gadsden, AL

#91 Sep 4, 2012
believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well like it or not you are no different than the Sanhedrin in the bible making all these accusations. I am sorry this person feels let down or left out but her problem is with Bro. Ronnie and she should call him not run her mouth on a trash forum. Also I will not condemn Bro. Ronnie as you all have based on one person's side of the story. I do know that as of last year hospitals have made it hard for pastors to get into for visits because of privacy laws. Also not saying she is wrong in feeling the way she does but though she may think he knew about it he may not have and none of you know any of the facts you have taken what one person has complained about and completely publicly run down Bro. Ronnie's name and the name of the church which is wrong. Thats my opinion of the situation weather you like it or not. Also don't tell me what my place is in the church I am actively involved in many outreach ministries of the church I an involved in the youth program, The Promise, I help deliver fruit baskets to shut ins during the Christmas seasons and I teach Sunday school I am doing my part. If any of you are do committed to your own convictions you are more than welcome to attend and participate and do your part to make a difference, furthermore Jesus himself said you without sin cast the first stone and everyone knows the point to that story. You all are so quick to throw stones at Bro. Ronnie and the church but none of us are perfect we all make mistakes everyday and the one who claims they don't is a liar everyone has let down someone at some point in time. You also fail to realize that you have an opportunity to be a better person than most and follow Jesus in forgiveness and everyone deserves forgiveness even Bro. Ronnie regardless of his job title. So forgive and show Love not hatred.
I know it probably sounds stupid to expect someone to do their job nowadays, but I happen to be one of the few that still believe in that.

And frankly, it's just not worth responding too anymore. Noone can talk to cookie cutter Christians anyway. Suffice it to say, that despite my refusal to ever step back into that church again courtesy of the lack of counsel from spiritual leaders in a time of crisis (one in which they were told about upfront and they dismissed as unimportant) I will be mailing copies of this entire thread to Bro. Ronnie with a note attached in detail which verses in the Bible point out what he should be doing and is failing at.
believer

Saint Charles, KY

#92 Sep 4, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>I know it probably sounds stupid to expect someone to do their job nowadays, but I happen to be one of the few that still believe in that.

And frankly, it's just not worth responding too anymore. Noone can talk to cookie cutter Christians anyway. Suffice it to say, that despite my refusal to ever step back into that church again courtesy of the lack of counsel from spiritual leaders in a time of crisis (one in which they were told about upfront and they dismissed as unimportant) I will be mailing copies of this entire thread to Bro. Ronnie with a note attached in detail which verses in the Bible point out what he should be doing and is failing at.
Whatever floats your boat.
i am not I Am

White Plains, KY

#93 Sep 4, 2012
Sabrina when Jesus was in garden and asked His disciples to stay awake with Him they could not do that it was just Him and His Father you my friend might have been tested to see if His love was sufficient I have been tested that way. Bro Ronnie I really don't know how you should handle your sheep but pretty sure you will pray on this and do what is needed . I do pray that all wounds are healed completely .
hmmmm

United States

#94 Sep 5, 2012
Wow this is worse than gracepoint thread. Is love and god still in church any more?
feel the love

Antioch, IL

#95 Sep 5, 2012
Sabrina wrote:
Has anyone else experienced the fact that only certain ones are the ones who receive prayers, or even a call? The pastor seems more concerned with attending property foreclosure sales and gun auctions; than visiting the sick, or calling to let someone knows they care?? Right now I know of more than one situation that the church knows about and does not offer anything; and I am not talking about money; I mean emotional and spiritual support.
Sabrina, I don't pretend to know what all is going on but it is plain to see that you and others have been hurt. I don't know if it was intentional or not. I just want you to know that you are not the only one that has been hurt by "good Christians". I have been there too, a lot of people have. I suppose its not a good thing but I learned a long time ago not to have any confidence in them and don't expect much of anything out of them and it won't hurt when they do meet those expectations. Really, that goes for all people including family a lot of times, not just Christians. It's sad that "Christians" can't be different than that but they're not. I just want you to know that I do feel for you and the others you speak of. I pray that THE ONE (Jesus Christ) who is always there for us and who won't let us down will comfort you all. May God bless you all and help you in your time of need. Please be sure to pass the word on to your friends.
feel the love

Antioch, IL

#96 Sep 5, 2012
And NO that was not meant as a slam at Trace Creek Baptist Church, Ronnie Stinson or anybody else. That's just how it is.
not even close

Mayfield, KY

#97 Sep 5, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Wow this is worse than gracepoint thread. Is love and god still in church any more?
This is not even close to what this ungodly town has done to bro. Hughes and that church. Quite honestly, its all sick!!! If you don't like these men or their churches, don't go! From what I know Bro. Ronnie, Bro. Hughes, Chad Lamb (thread got taken down, finally) are all being talked about and do a great job for our community.
Chuck Adams

Benton, KY

#98 Sep 5, 2012
I dont know about all the religious stuff but lets talk abounthe real issue....I wish they would have the wild game dinner again..I won a gun out there one time
Phil Robertson

Benton, KY

#99 Sep 5, 2012
Can I get an amen in the wild game supper!
Steven A Smith

White Plains, KY

#100 Sep 5, 2012
Bro Ronnie is a good man and I'm sorry for the things I've said about him. Please forgive me

White Plains, KY

#101 Sep 5, 2012
God loves you Sabrina
Comm

White Plains, KY

#102 Sep 5, 2012
Comm

Earlington, KY

#103 Sep 5, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gas station on corner of hwy.303 1 hr smdh 36
Crazy and drama Women in Mayfield 2 hr Haha 6
autumn hunter 2 hr About to be caught 4
Public school or private school 2 hr Bam 36
things that make you shake your head.... 3 hr Mayfield Nasty 19
#pizzagate, #pedogate, child trafficking, satan... 3 hr Satans Disciple 27
Musicians 4 hr steve earl 2

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance