First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Hickory, KY

#22 Jan 3, 2013
wtf? sorry to hear that stacey!how did he get the message across to you? did you have any clue? yes i would defenatly go get a checkup because if he is living a life of secrets then how do you know that he hasnt been anywhere else unknown?!!!stay clear from this one sounds like hes not so sure himself what it is he's wanting lol!!!
\
Stacy

Mayfield, KY

#23 Jan 3, 2013
I noticed he was going to Auto Zone a lot but never came back with anything so I just got to asking and he came straight with me. I'm so worry that I have STD or something now.
Carrie

Mayfield, KY

#24 Jan 3, 2013
You bitch Stacy wrote:
I can't believed you got on this freaking forum and posted this shit about me. I told you the truth the first doctor said he wanted a dermatologist to like at it in case I need a skin graph because I ripped out a large part of the rim. Now everyone in This shit hole of a town know you bitch you want have to worry about me anymore. Hope your happy now Stacy for posting this on Topix you BITCH I only hope you come down with the worst type of STD you can get. If you even post my name on here I will turn this over to the cops because you know it's a lie you BITCH.
Honey if this really your boyfriend he has anger issues as well as whatever other problems. I hope you get away and stay away.
Stacy

Mayfield, KY

#25 Jan 3, 2013
Carrie wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey if this really your boyfriend he has anger issues as well as whatever other problems. I hope you get away and stay away.

After what took place today I will never touch him again I'll let his boyfriend have him. I only hope he hasn't giving me anything. I have a doctors appt tomorrow to see what I need to do.
Alyssak

Paducah, KY

#26 Jan 3, 2013
Maybe i should get checked too :( and my husband
Stacy

Mayfield, KY

#27 Jan 4, 2013
Alyssak wrote:
Maybe i should get checked too :( and my husband
Well if your husband works there and you think it might be him then I would.
lover

Sycamore, IL

#28 Jan 4, 2013
Alyssak wrote:
He's cheating with me :-)
So your the critter that's spreading herpes!!!!!
lookin for fun

Belvidere, IL

#29 Jan 4, 2013
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
After what took place today I will never touch him again I'll let his boyfriend have him. I only hope he hasn't giving me anything. I have a doctors appt tomorrow to see what I need to do.
Ill make u happy stacy. Reply and we can play
thatsfucked

Mayfield, KY

#30 Jan 4, 2013
Thats sad srry hope u r ok n men can control a womans heart but never her mind just feel with your mind an your heart well stay safe good luck
thanks

Maple Park, IL

#31 Jan 5, 2013
thatsfucked wrote:
Thats sad srry hope u r ok n men can control a womans heart but never her mind just feel with your mind an your heart well stay safe good luck
thanks a lot! All this autozone stuff is not even the same man I'm speaking of and who cares..the real prob is a upstanding citizen has herpes and is spreading them. The honorable,respectful thing for him to do is let the other wpmen he has been sleeping with know they could have been exposed to a std
wondering

Hoopeston, IL

#32 Jan 6, 2013
Who is this kat?
wondering

Chicago, IL

#33 Jan 9, 2013
Doesn't he own a businless
girl

Chicago, IL

#34 Jan 12, 2013
With his profession seems like he would know to usr condem...hope u did????
danny

Chicago, IL

#35 Jan 12, 2013
Let's put a name and face to this person
kerri

Sherman, IL

#36 Jan 23, 2013
Nope can't do it
Why cry

Mayfield, KY

#38 Feb 14, 2013
Walker
amigo

Mayfield, KY

#39 Feb 14, 2013
Why cry wrote:
Walker
Texas Ranger
big buck

Mckinney, TX

#40 Feb 14, 2013
i think i need to get a job.
Lmao

United States

#41 Feb 17, 2013
Seem gabby page and her little friend talking about this on facebook one day. Maybe she made it all up to feel better about her useless life. Hoe don't even kno who her baby daddy is anyways. But she's quick to sleep with anybody she can get, maybe she gave you the herpes ;) lmao
tya

Kirksey, KY

#42 Feb 18, 2013
so hes into guys now. who is it at auto zone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Red jeep with red headlights 1 hr ned 3
Gregg Morris is Back!! 2 hr RobynVick 7
Judy Morris 3 hr letthembe 16
why do blacks steal so much (Jun '12) 4 hr Coupeguy 177
car vandalism 4 hr killians285 8
jay bynum 7 hr minnie 9
Minit Mart Mayfield 8 hr Tim 1
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE