First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stacy

Racine, WI

#1 Dec 25, 2012
My boyfriend said he got his private part caught in his zipper he went to doctor and doc sent him to dermatologist. It took a long time to heal and its on rim of penis..SHOULD I B WORRIED ITS A STD? I'm scared he is lying to me
zap

Murray, KY

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Dear I would get checked never hurts to be in the know. If you and him are active, protection, protection, protection. He shouldnt get mad but if he does reinsure him your not saying hes lying, just watching out for your own safty and health. Hope I was some help.
From a man

Mayfield, KY

#3 Dec 26, 2012
This has happen to most men some time in there life and I have never heard of any of us having to go to a dermatologist. Now did he get STD from cheating around are did he get it from you? I know most girls around here don't know how to keep there legs together, so don't blame him till the facts all come in. Not for sure but I work with a guy that told the same story at work just a few days ago guess I'll show him this post maybe it's your boy friend.
You bitch Stacy

Mayfield, KY

#4 Dec 26, 2012
I can't believed you got on this freaking forum and posted this shit about me. I told you the truth the first doctor said he wanted a dermatologist to like at it in case I need a skin graph because I ripped out a large part of the rim. Now everyone in This shit hole of a town know you bitch you want have to worry about me anymore. Hope your happy now Stacy for posting this on Topix you BITCH I only hope you come down with the worst type of STD you can get. If you even post my name on here I will turn this over to the cops because you know it's a lie you BITCH.
true story

United States

#5 Dec 26, 2012
busted! Haha!
fan

Herndon, VA

#6 Dec 26, 2012
who is the guy
wow

Hickory, KY

#7 Dec 26, 2012
she never even said your name you busted yourself out and if you are so defensive you may have been doing something your not suppose to
blondie

United States

#8 Dec 26, 2012
Lmao I'm sure this post is fake as hell. No man would ever tell such a crazy story then come on here and call his gf all those names. It was funny and made me laugh!
cheater

Mayfield, KY

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Somebody was cheating and caught something!!!!
omg

Poplar Grove, IL

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Honey if I were u I would go get checked out! If anyway possible I would contact anyone else he has been with,if he isn't man enough to do so himself
sedalia girl

United States

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Omg! He was trying to go out with me and I know just who it is. Thank god I didn't even kiss him. I heard he was back with his ex
Alyssak

La Vergne, TN

#13 Dec 31, 2012
He's cheating with me :-)
lol

United States

#14 Dec 31, 2012
If the girl only knew what they were doing the day they broke up...that's when she found out about the std I heard :)
lost

Mayfield, KY

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Who started this...one of the girlfriends or his wife? Wow I am confused how many women this fella must get around! Go stud!
really

Oconomowoc, WI

#16 Jan 1, 2013
Stud doesn't equal std
amigo

Mayfield, KY

#17 Jan 1, 2013
really wrote:
Stud doesn't equal std
All it needs is U!!
really

De Forest, WI

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Lol ur so right!!! To funny good one amigo
serious

Mayfield, KY

#19 Jan 1, 2013
Everyone is on here laughing and all this poor woman wanted was advice. Std's are not funny. I hope you get yourself tested and stay away girl!

Since: Nov 12

Boaz, KY

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Sounds like your boyfriend has other girlfriends does he have a wife too
Stacy

Mayfield, KY

#21 Jan 3, 2013
No, he just told me today he has been messing around on me with a guy that works at Auto Zone. I feel like killing myself why me I don't under stand I give him any thing he wanted. I did things with my mouth I have never did before now it makes me sick to know where that thing as been.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
satanism everywhere... 17 min HER MAJESTY 14
September 23, 2017 ...from the guy that discove... 37 min false prophet alert 4
Peetty women of mayfield 57 min Barns 4
Hoskins BBQ 1 hr Myra 13
Wonder what the excuse will be now 1 hr Myra 4
Mayfield STD’s 3 hr Stupid 5
Why do people date unemployed people? 3 hr !!! 22

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance