What ever

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Stay away unless you want to be screwed. Over priced and does not pay his bills.
Wifesbud

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

I don't think bills are an issue wife just run out on him and she's getting a fat paycheck 2 million
Truth

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

the_thinker wrote:
Good guy?
a true catch Soon to be divorced wish I was single
What ever

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

What a catch two x wife's and been screwing around on this one for sometime. His soon to be x wife is out making a honest living teaching our kids, Brad's out tapping other girls holes. Brad won't Evan take care if his kid he as with his first wife. Brad thinks he's God just like most of the Youngbloods do.
truth

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

What ever wrote:
What a catch two x wife's and been screwing around on this one for sometime. His soon to be x wife is out making a honest living teaching our kids, Brad's out tapping other girls holes. Brad won't Evan take care if his kid he as with his first wife. Brad thinks he's God just like most of the Youngbloods do.
Wow a hater! so untrue His oldest daughter lives with him his wife teaches your kid still because he probably wouldnt allow her to set at home. I would look at the x's what was he thinking anyways?
bystander

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

he has done alot of good for this community look around
fed up

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Wish everyone would get a life! leave this family alone and mind there own business.!!!!dont you have better things to do than trash people you don't really know!
harley

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

I do know him! Scumbag!!! Let it be known... His oldest daughter DOES NOT live with him! He may share custody, but she lives with her mother.
Meee

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Brad is an amazing man :)
friend

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

Judged:

Okay i am sooooo sick and tired of the bs about brad and his wife... so let me clarify a few things for yall real quick... HIS OLDEST DAUGHTHER DOES LIVE WITH BRAD AND HIS WIFE.... HIS WIFE DID NOT "JUST RUN OUT ON HIM".... EVIDENTLY YOU LOW DOWN PEOPLE WHO ARE TALKING TRASH ABOUT HIS WIFE REALLY NEED TO CHECK YOUR SELVES.... SHE IS THE BEST PERSON I BELIEVE I HAVE EVER MET.... ILL ADMIT I DONT KNOW BRAD ALL THAT WELL BUT I WILL SAY THIS YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE LIFE FUKED UP IF YOU THINK SHE HAD RAN OUT ON HIM!! HOW ABOUT YOU ALL WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES AND LEAVE THESE GOOD PEOPLE ALONE..... ESPECIALLY THE WIFE AND THE KIDS.... OH AND ONE LAST THING..... FAMILY MEANS MORE TO HER THAN A 2 MILLION DOLLAR CHECK.... UGH!!! STUPID FUKS!!!!
Forreal

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2011

friend wrote:
Okay i am sooooo sick and tired of the bs about brad and his wife... so let me clarify a few things for yall real quick... HIS OLDEST DAUGHTHER DOES LIVE WITH BRAD AND HIS WIFE.... HIS WIFE DID NOT "JUST RUN OUT ON HIM".... EVIDENTLY YOU LOW DOWN PEOPLE WHO ARE TALKING TRASH ABOUT HIS WIFE REALLY NEED TO CHECK YOUR SELVES.... SHE IS THE BEST PERSON I BELIEVE I HAVE EVER MET.... ILL ADMIT I DONT KNOW BRAD ALL THAT WELL BUT I WILL SAY THIS YOU GUYS REALLY HAVE LIFE FUKED UP IF YOU THINK SHE HAD RAN OUT ON HIM!! HOW ABOUT YOU ALL WORRY ABOUT YOURSELVES AND LEAVE THESE GOOD PEOPLE ALONE..... ESPECIALLY THE WIFE AND THE KIDS.... OH AND ONE LAST THING..... FAMILY MEANS MORE TO HER THAN A 2 MILLION DOLLAR CHECK.... UGH!!! STUPID FUKS!!!!
No doubt this is the wife who is she any way ?
Seriously

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt this is the wife who is she any way ?
That is not his wife. For one she would NEVER use language like that and two she has way too much to worry about than these untrue rumors that are posted on here.
friend

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

thank you "seriously"... you are correct i am not his wife... in fact i barely know hi, however i do know his wife and she is NOT what people are putting her out to be and as for my language... please pardon....
forreal

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

So who is she?
Looking Through It

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

At some point enough has to become enough with tis website. It's noone's business what is going on with their marriage whether they are together or not. Who his children live with and whether he takes care of them. Judging someones character when you truly don't know them is wrong. Especially when you ARE wrong. Brad is a good man with his whole life ahead of him with beautiful children to raise. He does numerous things to better the Communities and keeps people employed. This is something to be appreciated.

I'd suggest those of you speaking negatively, try and go find a job or build a business that keeps you even half as busy as he stays! You couldn't do it, your to busy sitting behind your computer screen trying to give a good person a bad name out of jealousy!
the truth

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

Judged:

you people on here talking all this slander, need to get on ur knees and pray for forgivness, instead of talking and worrying about people , u need to worry about God forgiving you, for what u are doing on here, you make sure u can handle the wrath of God, thats coming your way for trying to ruin a persons & family, and childrens ,name, Shame on anyone on here that talks this kind of trash. Count to ten and reflect your own wrong doings, and how many times God has forgivin you, if you have not sinned,then go ahead and cast your stones, but if you do think you have not sinned, then you are a lier and the truth is not in you. youn people that talk this trash on here, do not grasp the seriousness of your behavior, God will not let it go, with out some serious short comings.So i hope you take my words in love, and get on your knees, and ask for forgivness, this is coming from a man, that knows Gods wrath for my wrong doings, im so glad i serve a forgiving God, and im so Glad God knows how to handle people such as the ones on here, that talk this trash. try going to help someone, or vist the elderly, or the sick, or make a phone call, to some one, just to say hi, and that will get ur mind off hurting someone, or familys. no one may never know who u are, just remember there is God watching you,and he controlls your heart beat, which can stop at his will, just a thought u may want to deeply consider

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Mayfield Forum right now

Search the Mayfield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,233
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Jay 138,847
george workmen 2 hr no respect 13
long lost Marine Corp buddy 3 hr yep 2
if you build it... 4 hr askmenothing 2
Polypropylene TransVaginalMesh and auto immune ... (Dec '12) 5 hr Sarah 21
Justin Stokes & Christy Smith? 5 hr June Carter 7
•••
•••