Mayfield, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2011
JRW wrote:
Tell me what you think about him
whos jrw
justme

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2011
I have known him and tiffany dowdy for a while at one time even friends, but cant stay friends with methed out, thieves. both of them. Plz help them boys they have, cause they definately not first in their life......they should sleep with one eye open
justme2

Madisonville, KY

#6 Mar 6, 2011
justme
United States
I have known him and tiffany dowdy for a while at one time even friends, but cant stay friends with methed out, thieves. both of them. Plz help them boys they have, cause they definately not first in their life......they should sleep with one eye open
You are so true they need help....they got to stop the sh** there doin!!!
You know who I am

Mayfield, KY

#7 Mar 14, 2011
I'm normally not the kind person to post shit on the internet about someone but I'm a little pissed right now so here we go! He's a piece of shit who smokes METH and needs to grow the fuck up and worry about other things that are more important in life. He needs to stay out of mine and my fiancée's life, brother or not, we don't need your drama ass shit. My fiancée's actually trying to make something of himself unlike YOU!! So, get a life and leave us alone. Thanks!:)
fku

Chicago, IL

#8 Mar 14, 2011
They the police
fku

Chicago, IL

#9 Mar 14, 2011
Or least tell on somebody in a sec
bridgette young

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Mar 14, 2011
you guys needa find sumthin better to do with ur time...justin tabbie did it to my bd
bridgette young

Williamsburg, KY

#11 Mar 14, 2011
plus you guy do meth or did meth so how can you talk about anybody else...not only did tabbie lie to me but to justin too wow...not cool she even put it on her kids...tell er to stop with tha lies
tabbie

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 16, 2011
i didnt start this site.....this is the first time moi got on here...i dont do that shit no more dont care to do it anymore not talkin to the ppl that do it im tryin to get my life together im a mom of two and one on the way so i know im not doin it....neither is justin i know da** well he didnt get on here to be talkin bout JASON we dont care what he does thats on him not us....justin is tryin really hard to get in life together!!....so there you go you can go back an tell tiff i dont care!!!....by the way i never lied to you the shit didnt happen....justin knows that now he was just mad keep tryin to keep it on....so plz JUST LEAVE US ALONE!!!!....
tabbie

Owensboro, KY

#13 Mar 16, 2011
i put what on my kids....you dont know me like that to say i put anything on my kids they come first and always will.....EVEN WHEN I DID DOPE!!!....but im clean so why ppl still talkin oh wait i forgot its MAYFIELD!!!!!....i work i take care of my kids what else......
tabbie

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 16, 2011
JRW wrote:
Tell me what you think about him
this is the person that started this topix so why dont you talk shit to them or bout them!!!!
justin

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2011
okay looks real good on you JRW who ever started this he is my bro an don't care what he does take it up with jrw. So ya ll can think i put it on here but fuck all yall bridgette you dont know jason or tiffany so really aint none of your business what they do.. You right but guess what im on here taking up for him.. Like i said i didnt post shit you wouldnt know hes got 4 brothers. Hmmmm.. Why everybody talkin shit??/ hmmm wondr you wouldnt know.. Hes my brother an i wouldnt started shit neither would tabbie. Who ever did wont post there name like we do. SO FUCK EM!!
justin

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2011
bridgette young wrote:
you guys needa find sumthin better to do with ur time...justin tabbie did it to my bd
That right!! Tell you what it makes you feel good 2 tlk about ppl on here go for it.. Like his bros fiance said he gets his shit 2gether were all here 4 him. Me an tabbie r doin good an idc. Tell em i put it on here idc find out who jrw is but funny what i posted under who the fuck is jrw. I aint talkin shit..
justin

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 16, 2011
You know who I am wrote:
I'm normally not the kind person to post shit on the internet about someone but I'm a little pissed right now so here we go! He's a piece of shit who smokes METH and needs to grow the fuck up and worry about other things that are more important in life. He needs to stay out of mine and my fiancée's life, brother or not, we don't need your drama ass shit. My fiancée's actually trying to make something of himself unlike YOU!! So, get a life and leave us alone. Thanks!:)
Hey this justin its lookin like your true but jus so ppl know i aint the only 1 who sees this.. Finally i got mine 2gether but ppl r always gonna talk shit.. Good job bro go all the way in life.. Ill be right behind you sumtime.. I want it known too e/b tho i didnt start this topix. But your totally true..

Since: Mar 11

Watchung, NJ

#19 Mar 16, 2011
thats crazy you guys gotta have something better to do. Smoke a foil and shut up, try not to choke on the tooter. Hahaha
Justin

Owensboro, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2011
karma8585 wrote:
thats crazy you guys gotta have something better to do. Smoke a foil and shut up, try not to choke on the tooter. Hahaha
I hear that but ppl r stupid an wanna keepp on an on... lol
dope divas

United States

#21 Mar 17, 2011
tttttllll wrote:
5 $ puppy he ll rob u blind
he's a broke bitch he needs to lay the Dick down
R
momma

Owensboro, KY

#22 Mar 17, 2011
dope divas wrote:
<quoted text>he's a broke bitch he needs to lay the Dick down
R
lol i know thats right!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
me an my husband are lookin for a bisexual women 1 hr tired and annoyed 15
where do i apply for pilgrims pride 10 hr Work there b4 19
Nakeisha Palmer 11 hr Meh 13
symsonia elementary principle banning parents f... 14 hr jack of all trades 12
Green Acres Good or Bad Place To Work (Nov '11) 17 hr Cna 54
FACT Check on GCSB Candidates 18 hr Cuban 56
Chasity Todd 19 hr watching 2
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mayfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mayfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions