Does anyone know whats up with Debbie...

Does anyone know whats up with Debbie or Deborah Jackson that lives in Mayfield?

Posted in the Mayfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Jackson, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2010
This is the one that lives on Ridgeland Cv......not the other one...shes actually pretty sane. Why does this woman degrade herself and her family stealing gas, writing bad checks....livin off food stamps.....is this chic really that nuts or does she just put on a good show. She worked with my cousin at one time and always seemed nice then, but the things I have been hearing about her and LaWone.....they aint good....I think "job" is not a part of her vocabulary....lazy bitch, get a job and suck it up!!!!!!
DaddyO

Calhoun, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2010
What family? Her son doesn't live with her anymore and her daughter was smart enough to move the hell away from her. She's a burden to tax payers with her disability, food stamps, medicaid. Yet she's perfectly capable of work. Then with all of her arrests, you know we are paying for her lawyers. She does nothing but steal from the government and the people who are paying her way. She makes trouble for everyone she knows and has never been a mother to her children. Pretty much she's just a waste of space. I used to hang with her until I realized what a nasty, worthless, psycho she was.
Classy

Toledo, OH

#3 Sep 29, 2010
DaddyO wrote:
What family? Her son doesn't live with her anymore and her daughter was smart enough to move the hell away from her. She's a burden to tax payers with her disability, food stamps, medicaid. Yet she's perfectly capable of work. Then with all of her arrests, you know we are paying for her lawyers. She does nothing but steal from the government and the people who are paying her way. She makes trouble for everyone she knows and has never been a mother to her children. Pretty much she's just a waste of space. I used to hang with her until I realized what a nasty, worthless, psycho she was.
Don't know her but this is a double standard. If this was a man we wouldn't be hearing about it. Sounds like she needs a better class of friends than ones putting her business out here like this. Bet your an ex or ex's girlfriend, plain to see and you don't appear to be all that yourself.
whts wrong with yall

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 30, 2010
what is really going on people?? look at the shit going on on this site!! it is outrageous how equally imperfect people in one community can be so judgemental, nasty, hateful and just completely rude and not anything like im pretty sure god requires us to be in order to pass on to something better than this bullshit. it nauseates me to know that my community dwells and preys on everyone elses faults imperfections and business. the people being talked about on here have families, KIDS people!!!! Kids are reading this crap you all are broadcasting about some of their parents and what do you think they are doing??? they are reading very damaging things and they are tormenting each other because of the fact that one community as small as ours is not only so jacked up and corrupt but also and moreso hateful and cruel. personally my experience here has definitely molded me as a person that i am proud of because when you see how disgustingly foul people we live amongst the only way to break the chain is to break it. Stop worrying about everyone else, work on yourselves and your lives so maybe your kids can be different and put some decency back in this town. its terrible and its "going to hell" in a handbasket almost literally. oh and as for debbie jackson, she is my friend and she has been there for me when no one else was and she is a genuine good person, not the kind that would get on here and do some shit like this. im gonna pray for you.
DaddyO

Calhoun, KY

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Do genuinely good people steal from, harass, assault, and threaten other people? It's public record, all 18 of her arrests. You can look it up on the Graves County jail website. Thank you for the prayer. It's a shame you didn't give all that advice to your frend before her life became such a mess. But it really doesn't matter what you or I think. She will have to answer to God in the end. And people should practice what they preach. Any one who is really offended by this site wouldn't be on it.
the bomb

United States

#7 Oct 7, 2010
yea she is a dope whore spends her days chasin a free buzz meth being her favorite she thinks she is so hot with her saggin titties down to her waist she looks and walks like big bird she has some real loser meth heads living with her right now slingin meth left and right jennifer and edwin just to name a few
ashley

United States

#8 Oct 7, 2010
get a life
whatever

Cunningham, KY

#9 Oct 9, 2010
Her daughter is a really nice person and even if she doesn't have a lot of contact with her, I doubt she would appreciate her mom being smeared on the internet.

Have some compassion and decency.
why

Paducah, KY

#10 Oct 10, 2010
i would druther hav a cheezbrgr
Ridgeland Drive Projects

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Classy maybe you need to be her new best friend & show her some "class". She flips people off including CHILDREN. Her kid doesn't have to read about it, he sees it. Well he doesn't anymore since he moved out thank goodness because Debrah allows him to threaten to rape CHILDREN as well.
Whts wrong with yall, maybe you need to be asking what's wrong with Deborah? What's outrageous is that Deborah Crooks allows this wrinkly body, sagging boob bitch to run around the neighborhood in her rebel flag bikini flashing men while bopping up &down on her lawn mower, roaming the damn neighborood at 4 in the morning like a damn vampire stealing flowers (which she has been caught on camera doing),living off tax payers money, taking advantage of the welfare system, screaming, cussing, harassing, assaulting, threatening people. Yes this community is jacked up, corrupt, hateful, & cruel because of skanks & snakes like Deborah. The town is going to hell but Ridgeland Drive is already there. The bomb & Daddy O you are exactly right & telling no lies. 18 arrest, it is public record. you can visit www.gravescountyjail.net , click on find an inmate & that's where you will find Deborah Anne Jackson (ID#00000027777). Please somebody stop this crackhead whore because Crooks the crooked won't. It looks like some people at the courthouse & jail might be getting some added benefits from Deborah Anne.
whatever

Cunningham, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2010
I'm not disagreeing that she is a drain on society, but her oldest daughter is a very successful, wonderful person. Regardless of what the truth about Debbie is, no child deserves to have it rubbed in their face that their parent is crap.
Classy

Mayfield, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Ridgeland Drive Projects wrote:
Classy maybe you need to be her new best friend & show her some "class". She flips people off including CHILDREN. Her kid doesn't have to read about it, he sees it. Well he doesn't anymore since he moved out thank goodness because Debrah allows him to threaten to rape CHILDREN as well.
Whts wrong with yall, maybe you need to be asking what's wrong with Deborah? What's outrageous is that Deborah Crooks allows this wrinkly body, sagging boob bitch to run around the neighborhood in her rebel flag bikini flashing men while bopping up &down on her lawn mower, roaming the damn neighborood at 4 in the morning like a damn vampire stealing flowers (which she has been caught on camera doing),living off tax payers money, taking advantage of the welfare system, screaming, cussing, harassing, assaulting, threatening people. Yes this community is jacked up, corrupt, hateful, & cruel because of skanks & snakes like Deborah. The town is going to hell but Ridgeland Drive is already there. The bomb & Daddy O you are exactly right & telling no lies. 18 arrest, it is public record. you can visit www.gravescountyjail.net , click on find an inmate & that's where you will find Deborah Anne Jackson (ID#00000027777). Please somebody stop this crackhead whore because Crooks the crooked won't. It looks like some people at the courthouse & jail might be getting some added benefits from Deborah Anne.
Your knowledge of the legal system and due process is scary. Judge Crooks is not responsible for what your neighbor chooses to wear when she mows her yead. At least she mows it, right?

As for her 18 arrests, I looked and they are all petty misdemeanors. Not much anybody can do about that, not even the judge, who has to follow the law.

This woman has kids. Its apparent she has problems dealing with some issues in her life. You say she doesn't have her children, but lives off taxpayers. Is she drawing a check on a mental disability? How does she live and pay her bills? Don't say slinging crack or selling herself. If she has a mental disability and draws on check on it, why are you running her down?

What's up with the wrinkly body, saggy boob bitch remarks? Still think you have more than a passing interest in this woman?

Grow up and stop airing your laundry. It makes you no better than her.
FBI

Rockville, MD

#14 Oct 14, 2010
DaddyO wrote:
Do genuinely good people steal from, harass, assault, and threaten other people? It's public record, all 18 of her arrests. You can look it up on the Graves County jail website. Thank you for the prayer. It's a shame you didn't give all that advice to your frend before her life became such a mess. But it really doesn't matter what you or I think. She will have to answer to God in the end. And people should practice what they preach. Any one who is really offended by this site wouldn't be on it.
I think it makes you feel better when someone is down on their luck worse than you. How many times have you been arrested? 17 times maybe?
FBI

Rockville, MD

#15 Oct 14, 2010
DaddyO wrote:
Do genuinely good people steal from, harass, assault, and threaten other people? It's public record, all 18 of her arrests. You can look it up on the Graves County jail website. Thank you for the prayer. It's a shame you didn't give all that advice to your frend before her life became such a mess. But it really doesn't matter what you or I think. She will have to answer to God in the end. And people should practice what they preach. Any one who is really offended by this site wouldn't be on it.
You are harrassing this person by writing your trash about her.
FBI

Rockville, MD

#16 Oct 14, 2010
Ridgeland Drive Projects wrote:
Classy maybe you need to be her new best friend & show her some "class". She flips people off including CHILDREN. Her kid doesn't have to read about it, he sees it. Well he doesn't anymore since he moved out thank goodness because Debrah allows him to threaten to rape CHILDREN as well.
Whts wrong with yall, maybe you need to be asking what's wrong with Deborah? What's outrageous is that Deborah Crooks allows this wrinkly body, sagging boob bitch to run around the neighborhood in her rebel flag bikini flashing men while bopping up &down on her lawn mower, roaming the damn neighborood at 4 in the morning like a damn vampire stealing flowers (which she has been caught on camera doing),living off tax payers money, taking advantage of the welfare system, screaming, cussing, harassing, assaulting, threatening people. Yes this community is jacked up, corrupt, hateful, & cruel because of skanks & snakes like Deborah. The town is going to hell but Ridgeland Drive is already there. The bomb & Daddy O you are exactly right & telling no lies. 18 arrest, it is public record. you can visit www.gravescountyjail.net , click on find an inmate & that's where you will find Deborah Anne Jackson (ID#00000027777). Please somebody stop this crackhead whore because Crooks the crooked won't. It looks like some people at the courthouse & jail might be getting some added benefits from Deborah Anne.
Why do you have such an interest in this person? are you a stalker?
FBI

Rockville, MD

#17 Oct 14, 2010
jackhammer5 wrote:
This is the one that lives on Ridgeland Cv......not the other one...shes actually pretty sane. Why does this woman degrade herself and her family stealing gas, writing bad checks....livin off food stamps.....is this chic really that nuts or does she just put on a good show. She worked with my cousin at one time and always seemed nice then, but the things I have been hearing about her and LaWone.....they aint good....I think "job" is not a part of her vocabulary....lazy bitch, get a job and suck it up!!!!!!
Should I call you the gossup Queen or King?
Gossip King

Calhoun, KY

#18 Oct 14, 2010
FBI wrote:
<quoted text>Should I call you the gossup Queen or King?
Aren't we all in the running for that title if we're on Topix?
grapevine

Jackson, TN

#19 Nov 12, 2010
People dont feel sorry for someone who rides the system...takes mine and your taxpayer dollars to keep her lazy ass up...livin off food stamps and any other freebie she can get....there is nothing wrong with this woman except shes a thief, a bitch and she won't work!!.....this is no news to her kids either, they know how she is and have very little to do with her....
Detective

Jackson, TN

#20 Nov 12, 2010
Folks, this woman is a drain to society.She has no self worth. She has been a poor excuse of a mother to her kids, luckily, the kids are old enough and know whats goin on and yes, Keri is brilliant and extremely successful....Thank God she did not follow in her mothers footsteps....Debbie is a lazy deadbeat whos greatest ambition in life is to fire up the next joint....what a waste to society...white trash!
Just confused

Mayfield, KY

#21 Nov 16, 2010
Her friend lawone as u call her is just as much as a nasty snitching meth head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Flint 8 min his house 4
Where did you hang out growing up in Mayfield? (Dec '08) 8 hr Me too 88
Hot guy at the Y 9 hr Percival Smithers 8
Mitch McConnell dope puppet 10 hr The Tall Cool One 5
I wish I had been born in the mid 1800's... (Mar '16) 13 hr The Tall Cool One 67
Is Donnie Reed running for jailer against Haley (Dec '16) 15 hr Bob 16
So who Tyler nessler cheating on his wife wit 16 hr Iknow 6

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages