knowz

United States

#43 Jul 19, 2011
Workman is a dishonest pig and is no longer in ddrug enforcement the new officer is david harrison he is just as paumpased as workman. Best way to avoid the suckers is the obvious stay off dope
rex.

Mayfield, KY

#44 Jul 19, 2011
knowz wrote:
Workman is a dishonest pig and is no longer in ddrug enforcement the new officer is david harrison he is just as paumpased as workman. Best way to avoid the suckers is the obvious stay off dope
Amen brother..don't have to worry bout getting piss tested or nothing.
kimber

Chicago, IL

#45 Jul 19, 2011
Okay first of all russ does NOT live here and also stacey lives several states away. So like I said, my mom brother and I are the only ones living in kentucky and have been for the past 5 years. Do NOT call me a fcking liar or *lier* since you don't know how to spell.. until you know the facts. Thanks :)
who

South Fulton, TN

#46 Jul 19, 2011
Kimber, I have no oppinion of your father either way due to the fact that I have never, nor will I ever, have to deal with him. One thing I have to say about this however, is I am glad to see that he is mature and grown up enough to not play into people talking about him. With that being said, why do you feel the need to get on a forum and take up for your family? Does it realy matter what others think, realy? You know what is true and what is not, just as your father does. No one elses thoughts will affect the way your family is or how it is ran. Take a que from your father, stay out of it!! You on here arguing with these people does nothing more that keep it up at the top for everyone to read, as well as makes you look immature for arguing with them to begin with. Your father took a public job, that puts him at risk for people to talk and rumors to spread, it is all part of it. Do not take it to heart. Stay off of the forum and pretend it never happened, you will be better off that way. Your parents will tell you the same thing
rex.

Mayfield, KY

#47 Jul 19, 2011
who wrote:
Kimber, I have no oppinion of your father either way due to the fact that I have never, nor will I ever, have to deal with him. One thing I have to say about this however, is I am glad to see that he is mature and grown up enough to not play into people talking about him. With that being said, why do you feel the need to get on a forum and take up for your family? Does it realy matter what others think, realy? You know what is true and what is not, just as your father does. No one elses thoughts will affect the way your family is or how it is ran. Take a que from your father, stay out of it!! You on here arguing with these people does nothing more that keep it up at the top for everyone to read, as well as makes you look immature for arguing with them to begin with. Your father took a public job, that puts him at risk for people to talk and rumors to spread, it is all part of it. Do not take it to heart. Stay off of the forum and pretend it never happened, you will be better off that way. Your parents will tell you the same thing
Good advice there..really good.
LAUGHS

Mayfield, KY

#48 Jul 19, 2011
Dam is all I can say if your so hell bent that your father is the best lol why are you on here takeing up for him? It makes you look like you all have something to hide like I said you all do Just because they dont live here anymore isnt the fact correct that russ did do drugs and sold and never got busted see you never denied that part you make your fmily look worse by posting.Well we know the truth and you do to And I thought you said you didnt live here dam more lies thats what the pigs are good for now they teach their children to lie for them to what a shame.
rex.

Mayfield, KY

#49 Jul 19, 2011
LAUGHS wrote:
Dam is all I can say if your so hell bent that your father is the best lol why are you on here takeing up for him? It makes you look like you all have something to hide like I said you all do Just because they dont live here anymore isnt the fact correct that russ did do drugs and sold and never got busted see you never denied that part you make your fmily look worse by posting.Well we know the truth and you do to And I thought you said you didnt live here dam more lies thats what the pigs are good for now they teach their children to lie for them to what a shame.
Man......bla blee bla bla bla..I couldnt even read your damn post since you like boring as hell.....here eat these magic gummy beats...Hands ))LAUGHS)))a 8 yummy ones.but the juice is for me..
kimber

South Elgin, IL

#50 Jul 19, 2011
You are illiterate clearly, you can't spell and I doubt you can read what you say. Therefore, until you learn grammar you probably should try not to downgrade people because you are making yourself look dumb in the process.
biker chik

Mayfield, KY

#52 Jul 19, 2011
kimber wrote:
You are illiterate clearly, you can't spell and I doubt you can read what you say. Therefore, until you learn grammar you probably should try not to downgrade people because you are making yourself look dumb in the process.
You need to stop. Not because you don't love your father, but because you do love him. He will tell you the same thing...you don't help him by coming here and feeding into the drama...if anything you hurt the situation.
LAUGHS

Mayfield, KY

#53 Jul 19, 2011
kimber wrote:
You are illiterate clearly, you can't spell and I doubt you can read what you say. Therefore, until you learn grammar you probably should try not to downgrade people because you are making yourself look dumb in the process.
It dont matter if I can spell or not the topics here is not about spelling you idiot its abot your sorry ass father I can read what I am saying and others can too so with that said your the one that looks bad on here.If he is that perfect why are you constanly defending him lol because you know your makeing your family look dumb just like evreyone intended to do to prove how stupid all of you are lmfao
HMMMMM

Mayfield, KY

#54 Jul 19, 2011
Why hell no he isnt honest he is a loser that trys so hard to get people to snitch.He is a crook and he has a wife that works at walmart she calls and tells him when people buy batteries or pills anything that you can possible make meth with wich is not right thats not her job at all.A women got pulled over from leaving walmart about 70 years old because of buying some dam pills for he sinuses and went to jail what a crock. Workman needs to be off the force period.I am all for the law when it comes to the right thing but not being honest and being a crook is so wrong
seriously

Mayfield, KY

#56 Jul 20, 2011
Really Stacy and Russ do not live here. So putting them in jail is not in his jurisdiction.....You low life people are totally ridiclious... Get a job and quit sucking the life out of the city and the hardworking people who pay for you food, drugs, and houseing....so over you pieces of shit..........
kimber

Chicago, IL

#57 Jul 20, 2011
I'm on here defending my father because he is my father and I'm not gonna sit back and let some dumbasses talk shit about him. None of you know how great of a man my dad is, you just talk shit bc he's a cop. You all like to talk shit about each and every cop bc you think they are dumb or whatever, but they are doing their jobs. Just like you probably get paid to flip burgers, they get paid to take crime off the streets and nothing you say or do will change that. I find it really low when people think they have to degrade cops bc of what they do as a job. And also just an fyi, my mother, my fathers wife, does NOT work at walmart and when she did over 4 yrs ago it was in murray not mayfield lol so there's no way she was callin dad to get someone in trouble. So think before you speak. All you mayfield folk are good for is spreading gossip. You'll never grow up!
mmmmmmmmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#59 Jul 21, 2011
kimber wrote:
I'm on here defending my father because he is my father and I'm not gonna sit back and let some dumbasses talk shit about him. None of you know how great of a man my dad is, you just talk shit bc he's a cop. You all like to talk shit about each and every cop bc you think they are dumb or whatever, but they are doing their jobs. Just like you probably get paid to flip burgers, they get paid to take crime off the streets and nothing you say or do will change that. I find it really low when people think they have to degrade cops bc of what they do as a job. And also just an fyi, my mother, my fathers wife, does NOT work at walmart and when she did over 4 yrs ago it was in murray not mayfield lol so there's no way she was callin dad to get someone in trouble. So think before you speak. All you mayfield folk are good for is spreading gossip. You'll never grow up!
For one thing you can get on here and defend your father we dont care you just make the family look bad.I also know for a fact that workmans wife worked at walmart in mayfield i worked there with her so i know that is the truth.Now with that said yes cops have there job to do just like i have my job to do and i dont flip burgers and you are trying to degrade someone who does that is wrong of you but so what your the cops daughter wow.Like i said cops have there job to do but they can take it to extreams sometimes and i dont do drugs and i am no dealer at all.I know that your father has lost several cases in the court room wonder why he assumed things and put people in jail for it and they walked hell he has messed up so much he is not top dog anymore harris is thank god a man that is honest and treats people with respect.Your fathers problem is he thinks just because someone has been to jail they are such a awful person and treats people bad and talks to people like their dogs thats why people a bashing him.You are his kid see thats the diffrence here than to others you no him at home we know him on the streets thats what gives him a bad rep hell his rep is worse than someone that has been in the pen lol...Now we do have a few honest cops very few and thank god for them lets see we have lester,noffsinger,redmon,harri s,farmer see these are the one that will treat like your a person even if you have been in trouble and people respect that so go with your flow girl but your just looking like the dumb ass on here peace out
low

Mayfield, KY

#60 Jul 21, 2011
hahahahahahahaha. you make me laugh. its funny the cops you name as honest, because half of them are the worst ones! ask anyone that. workman was not a dishonest detective, and he was never demoted. he was raised up to a higher level so that shows how much you know
rex

Mayfield, KY

#61 Jul 21, 2011
Yea that's true he did get promoted...so people leave ya pits and Rottweilers ready for attack mode..i hear he's petrified of dogs.
LMFAO

Mayfield, KY

#62 Jul 21, 2011
Workman is a crook and what did he get promoted to because he got demoted for being a dam crook like he is.What level would be be at on how to screw shit up level lol.... He is dishonest and will do whatever it takes if he does not like you to get you on something.I have seen him make himself look like a idiot in the court room for charges that he thought would stick and guess what didnt happen boy he was pissed I would be to if I was suppose to be the high level up and fucked up hahahahaha
mmm

Mayfield, KY

#63 Jul 21, 2011
LMFAO wrote:
Workman is a crook and what did he get promoted to because he got demoted for being a dam crook like he is.What level would be be at on how to screw shit up level lol.... He is dishonest and will do whatever it takes if he does not like you to get you on something.I have seen him make himself look like a idiot in the court room for charges that he thought would stick and guess what didnt happen boy he was pissed I would be to if I was suppose to be the high level up and fucked up hahahahaha
whatd you get busted for, meth? and learn how to spell and use correct grammar while you are at it. he is chief deputy now, third in command at the sheriff's dept and it was his choice to move up. so keep talkin your smack but we all know what's wrong with you
LALALALALALA

Mayfield, KY

#64 Jul 22, 2011
He is nothing but a dam lier,and the most dishonest police officer I have ever known.He use to be on the drug force but lost that part I would stay with the sheriff's office like you are for now till they decided to get rid of you
biker chik

Mayfield, KY

#65 Jul 22, 2011
kimber wrote:
I'm on here defending my father because he is my father and I'm not gonna sit back and let some dumbasses talk shit about him. None of you know how great of a man my dad is, you just talk shit bc he's a cop. You all like to talk shit about each and every cop bc you think they are dumb or whatever, but they are doing their jobs. Just like you probably get paid to flip burgers, they get paid to take crime off the streets and nothing you say or do will change that. I find it really low when people think they have to degrade cops bc of what they do as a job. And also just an fyi, my mother, my fathers wife, does NOT work at walmart and when she did over 4 yrs ago it was in murray not mayfield lol so there's no way she was callin dad to get someone in trouble. So think before you speak. All you mayfield folk are good for is spreading gossip. You'll never grow up!
You are certainly entitled to defend your father...I was simply pointing out that by doing so you are feeding into the very problem you claim is childish and even your father would tell you that your being here is going to cause more problems than help. I get that you are younger and unable to see this. So feel free to do whatever...but when it blows up in yours and his face...well, no offense...you were told.

Your mother did work the Mayfield store...I'm but one of many who worked there with her. Granted this was years ago...probably around 7-9 years ago.

As for growing up...pot...meet kettle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Gore 1 hr right 3
Where is Jack Waldrop Sr?? 2 hr CuriousFriend 1
MVP ( Candle Factory) is this a good place to ... (Apr '13) 4 hr understanding bill 59
Gas 5 hr Cynical1 26
Local Hero 6 hr Cynical1 17
cops looking for Tabitha Wheeler 7 hr mike j 10
Cheers Food and Fuel 9 hr Cynical1 4
Mayfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mayfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?