Trents in Water Valley
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
maxine

Murray, KY

#43 Oct 28, 2010
DONT CALL ME TRASHY WELL WHERE WHO EVER U ARE SAY UR NAME SCARRED b**** I AINT TRASHY WISH U HATERS GROW THE F UP AND WORRY BOUT UR SELF QUIT TALKING S*** ITS DUMB AS F*** IM ONLY ON HERE TO TELL YALLL TO GET A DANG LIFE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN BOUT MY FAMILY OR ME AND WATSS UR NAME COUNTRY GIRL ?? I GOT U WHEN EVER U READY !! I WILL BUST UR WHOLE FACE OPEN U WILL BE SORRY U TALKED S*** THERE AINT NOTHIN TRASHY ABOUT ME GET OFF TOPIX AND GROW THE F*** UP WHO EVER MADE TOPIX IS DUMB AS HELL AND SHOULD BE CANCELLED WHY HAVE A WEBSITE OF A BUNCH OF MADE OF LIES LOOK AT ALL THAT CRAZY CRAP BOUT MY FAMILY AINT NONE OF IT TRUE MY CHILD IS AS SMART AS 5 YEAR OLD HES TWO SO DONT CALL PPL RETARDED HOPE WHEN YALL HAVE KIDS THEY COME OUT MESSED UP CUZ U TALKED SHIT ITS WAT U ALL TALKN CRAP WILL GET FOR REALLL
i am a snich

Clifty, KY

#44 Oct 28, 2010
wellwhere wrote:
i mean pilot oak, not water valley. don't know the water valley trents unless that is their cousin. pilot oak trents are trashy as hell. their mom has to stay hid in chicago because she is wanted for drug charges. and robert psh he is a little delinquent, he is wanted for selling stolen property at this very moment.
for one u dont know what the hell u r talking about there mother isnt hiding and there son robert didnt do shit if everyone whats to know it was cory glentz and keith yokley they try selling to to someone who is the jailer at the graves county jail robert had nothing to do with it i know because i am the biggest snich around and the noises one cory even had this guyname brandon beadleys truck and her tried to sale guns tv and onther things to the jailers brother for a truck so lol get your story straight
watch gaurd

Clifty, KY

#45 Oct 28, 2010
wellwhere wrote:
i mean pilot oak, not water valley. don't know the water valley trents unless that is their cousin. pilot oak trents are trashy as hell. their mom has to stay hid in chicago because she is wanted for drug charges. and robert psh he is a little delinquent, he is wanted for selling stolen property at this very moment.
well u know so much saying what you think you know the kids robert had nothing to do with saling stolen good you kind of people i cant stand just likes to say things dont know my cousin is cory glentz and no one messes with his he robbed a house with his friend and got alot of shit tv guns all kinds of shit but everyone wont fuck with him watch he is saying it was some onther kids and he will get away with it because hes the man and his dumb friend steven saying he and some onther boys did it because hes scared punk
wellwhere

Ledbetter, KY

#46 Oct 28, 2010
ACTUALLY corey bought the tv OFF ROBERT who stole it from his grandpa's neighbor...i know more than you think so maybe you should get your shit straight :)
MAXINE

Cadiz, KY

#47 Oct 29, 2010
WELL A WHERE YOU NEED S0ME HELP IN UR HEAD U JUST SAID U DIDNT KNOW THE WATERVALLEY TRENTS THEN GONNA SAY WE AS TRASHY AS THEY GET I PROMISE U IF U A DUDE MY BOYFRIEND JOSH NESLER WILLLL f*** YOU UP PROMISE SAY WHO U ARE U DONT KNOW NOTHIN ALLL THESE LIE ARE AWFUL AND PPL MAKING IT UP NEED TO GET OFF THE TOPIX FOR REAL WHY HURT PEOPLES FEELING WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND AND U PPL TALKING CRAP WILL GET YOURS
tn snich

Paducah, KY

#48 Oct 29, 2010
wellwhere wrote:
ACTUALLY corey bought the tv OFF ROBERT who stole it from his grandpa's neighbor...i know more than you think so maybe you should get your shit straight :)
isnt really funny that you know where it came from and wath house why because you are someone that was with cory and keith lol i know this is corys or keiths girl friend and you need to becareful before you girls are going to go to jail with him because you are driving them around for cory to sale drugs and the stolen things maybe at your house come on funny who had the truck cory who sold a camcorder to some people here cory who called and tried to sale guns and tv for a truck get you story straight everyone knows the truth.
wellwhere

Hickory, KY

#49 Oct 30, 2010
i'm not either of their girlfriends and wouldnt date either one of them if my life depended on it. also not defending corey. he is a dumbass and im sure knew the tv camcorders and gun were stolen but the fact of the matter is he didnt steal them. ROBERT did. and maxine i dont know what you are getting your panties in a wad about i wasnt talking about you i was talking about roberts immidite family. if you thought otherwise you must have read wrong or it must have been a typo. but as for josh haha he isnt whooping nobody.
Audrey

Clifty, KY

#50 Dec 31, 2010
Actually THIS is Coreys girlfriend thanks. And well you know whats really funny? Corey's attorney already has all the evidence and testomonies he needs to prove Corey is innocent and Robert,Tyler, and Steven are guilty. And oh I should be scared right? Say this is me? Audrey Elliott? You know who I am, where I live, and what I look like. Come get me if you what me. I could careless because I was there the day the Robert and Tyler showed up with the camera. I sat right there when Coreys MOM asked Robert if it was stolen and Robert said no it was my moms. So yeah..lie all you want. We were all cool with Robert...everything woulda be fine but Robert KNOWS what he did. Corey has threatened anyone or even talked to any of them since then so quit trying to say he has!
I have nothing against any of the Trents...I liked them all intil this and the only one I have anything against is Robert and that should stay between robert and corey and the other boys not all of freakin Graves county. Its NO ONES BUSINESS but theirs! And Robert's mom was in court that same day Corey was and watched him walk right up there with his attorney and plead NOT GUILTY because he wasnt. The night that house was robbed Corey was WITH ME!...Keith was at a party with Holly. And the next morning Robert and them showed up with the camera.
Seriously got any questions give me or Corey a call. Wanna beat my ass? Wanna tell me I better shut my mouth before I get myself in trouble? Well come on over. Ya know my number. Corey's innocent and will be proven innocent before its all said and done.
Big Sister

Naperville, IL

#51 Feb 4, 2011
To "country girl"...how dare you write these lies about my family. You are so dumb you can't even spell the word "in-bred". Let me help you out, maybe you should ask your straight up retarded 350 pound mother how to spell it. It was her sister's boyfriend who got her pregnant with you. Let me reminmd you of something else, you are from the slums of Milwaukee, you are far from a country girl and how dare you refer to yourself as such. To my little sister, Maxine, don't even lower yourself to respond to her crap anymore, you're so far above her and so much better than her. To all of you who defended my family and suggested that the proper authorities be contacted to help this family rather than gossip about them, thank you for being good people. To "country girl"....one last thing miss 14 year old slut, tell your 22 year old boyfriend that I'm on my way there and he will be arrested for statutory rape. As Maxine said, keep talking shit and telling lies, I will make your life even more of a miserable existence than it already is. My father made the biggest mistake of his life paying for lawyer to get the state of Wisconsin to give custody of you to your in-bred grandma, you should have been left to rot in the slums of Milwaukee with the rest of the white trash you came from.
Tom

Chicago, IL

#53 Mar 3, 2012
I would like to talk to someone that may have info about what happend. I own a business in Indianapolis and corey glentz was working for me and has for three days and then robed my customer. Took tv coins and other collectibles. And clothes everywhere trashed house
information

Hickory, KY

#54 Dec 15, 2012
Tom wrote:
I would like to talk to someone that may have info about what happend. I own a business in Indianapolis and corey glentz was working for me and has for three days and then robed my customer. Took tv coins and other collectibles. And clothes everywhere trashed house
whats your number if u want info??
information

Hickory, KY

#55 Dec 15, 2012
Tom wrote:
you want the info or what?
crazy bitch hates corey

Williamsburg, KY

#56 Jun 3, 2013
i am a snich wrote:
<quoted text> for one u dont know what the hell u r talking about there mother isnt hiding and there son robert didnt do shit if everyone whats to know it was cory glentz and keith yokley they try selling to to someone who is the jailer at the graves county jail robert had nothing to do with it i know because i am the biggest snich around and the noises one cory even had this guyname brandon beadleys truck and her tried to sale guns tv and onther things to the jailers brother for a truck so lol get your story straight
this is old news. but the new news is corey still stealing everything not nailed down. heard from good source that corey and his mom Shannon robbed shannons man while doin 30 days in jail Shannon set him up with graves county to get him out the way to rob him and move in the guy she been cheatin with. and Shannon, he ugly as shit, yer last man was a cutie and big n sexy. you really a dumbass woman cause my source says he loved you and never cheated. those men rare and you let him go? idiot....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
angie piercell 14 min Angie pierceall 18
jason king 26 min titfortat 13
Misty and jesse 51 min Wondering 2
Bennett's Auto outlet in mayfield 1 hr Tori 18
craig spangler 2 hr Tank 3
Craig spangler 3 hr Truth 2
So You Wish You Were A Hayes!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jan '14) 3 hr Mmm 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages