Next Last
i know

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2010
weak ass punk lil dope head gonna get hurt soon
chub chub

Brownsville, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2010
this his cousin right here so y wont give your name cause he is a problem solver. im sure he wont have no problem beating the brakes off you
sumone

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2010
he is a punk ass bitch i know him way to well and he gunna get what he deserve what goes around comes around
jeff williams

Brownsville, TN

#5 Jul 28, 2010
this is jeff and i kno this is u nate dogg ur a punk bitch! u can get ahold of me ne time!
feefiifoofumm

Brownsville, TN

#6 Jul 28, 2010
cant we all just get along like good lil doggies?
Kris

Madisonville, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2010
What did he do? Piss in your Wheaties? You wanna hurt him so bad must have been something good.
Jeff williams

Brownsville, TN

#9 Aug 13, 2010
this is jeff your all haters!
meme

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2010
i have a reason to hate....and jeff u can call me a hater but just remember karma is a f'in bitch
tim

Madisonville, KY

#11 Aug 14, 2010
oh me why is everyone such of hater of jeff?
yepper

United States

#12 Aug 15, 2010
He is a snich.!!
dopeboy

Owensboro, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2010
He is a weak azz snitch that doesnt have a life to only just smoke dope. He bought off me all the time thought i could trust him and he would be a loyal customer but snitched on me like it wuznt nuttin. Karma will get his azz if i dnt furst.
tim

Dunmor, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2010
wow so he snitched on you for selling dope are you a friggin idiot? you wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that if you were an honest person. get a real job and be a real man.
HAHA

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2010
Dude who would hate on u? u are as low as they come. u talk like a big dog but u aint nothin but a pussy cat grow up, and how u gonna whoop somebody when u cant even use ur armhahahahaha the only person who is hatin on u is urself u aint what u say u are and u never will b. u worried bout dopeheads talkin shit bout u on here, that cool reality gonna smack u in face before long and it gonna knock u on ur a$$ it gonna be funny as hell!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dut dut

United States

#17 Aug 20, 2010
jeff is alright i dont know about all that tellin shit but i would like him a lot more if i would have had a recorder when he walked off the roof backwards n murray omg that was sum funny shit
meme

United States

#18 Nov 6, 2010
reason why everyone hate jeff is cuz he is a bitch a** mother f'er and he cant take care of his child but he out here selling dope and doing whatever but thats alright some elae is takin care of his child because he is a worthless father and a low life fiend waiting on next hit.....thats why i hate on him....
Lil Dawg

Benton, KY

#19 Nov 6, 2010
meme wrote:
reason why everyone hate jeff is cuz he is a bitch a** mother f'er and he cant take care of his child but he out here selling dope and doing whatever but thats alright some elae is takin care of his child because he is a worthless father and a low life fiend waiting on next hit.....thats why i hate on him....
Jeff he gay to he bendz ova an gives hed for guys when he loaded on meth
wudathunkit

Trenton, TN

#20 Nov 7, 2010
you know its actually kinda sad that this is the story of some of our lives. he is living proof of how something like drugs can really change a person. thinking back years ago never thought things would be this way. every1 was supose to grow and improve thier lives but looks like sum of us sunk to the bottom of that bottle that used to be full of fun and potential. he is not the only one who weak and cant hold his own when it comes down to it..but youd think by now hed learn. im sure "nate dawg" isnt the only person to worry bout. we all have our day but how it ends up is what matters.. i think ill sit back and watch the show..its been fun so far
matt

United States

#21 Nov 7, 2010
jeffs pretty good ol guy yall tlkn crazy
Meth Queerz

Benton, KY

#22 Nov 7, 2010
matt wrote:
jeffs pretty good ol guy yall tlkn crazy
Are you his black homosexual Ass Master ????
haha

United States

#23 Nov 7, 2010
that funny jeff prolly is takin it in ass he will do ne thing when he high....yea no one ever thought those guys would turn out bad but i guess that what happens when u get caught up in the game.....good thing alot of people that hung out with him got they heads on straight....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This girl in my jury group is so hot 50 min Jason 7
Jason Pool/cocksmen (May '16) 1 hr Just sayin 19
For rent 4 hr Great landlords 2
News Graves Boys Charged with Raping 11-year-old Girl 4 hr Woah 17
Sarah at longhorn 4 hr Lol 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 5 hr Angels 768
Fast street cars? 6 hr Bikelife 2

Mayfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayfield Mortgages