Police Investigating Fatal Accident

Police are investigating a car accident that claimed the life of one man. The Cuyahoga County Coroner's office says 47-year-old Randy Harris, of Mayfield Heights, was found by Gates Mills police in a ravine near the intersection of Chagrin River Road and Old Mill Road. Full Story
eric

Cleveland, OH

#1 May 17, 2010
was it a silver viper?
Oh Boy

Chesterland, OH

#2 May 17, 2010
Those curves on Old Mill road are dangerous, especially when you're possibly driving over the posted limit..
voice of reason

Cleveland, OH

#3 May 17, 2010
Possibly more like definitely in a viper.
mhbandy

Willoughby, OH

#4 May 17, 2010
It was a black Viper.
Andy R

Cleveland, OH

#5 May 17, 2010
High speed, ravines, dark roads with hills, possibly alcohol, and an idiot behind the wheel of a Viper are all the perfect ingredients needed for losing control of a vehicle and winding up dead at the bottom of a half frozen ravine on a cold sping night.
lil sis

Tucson, AZ

#6 May 17, 2010
Hey Andy R why dont you get off your high horse so I can kick your teeth in
gatesmills res

Chagrin Falls, OH

#7 May 17, 2010
wow police sleeping all night
gatesmills res

Chagrin Falls, OH

#8 May 17, 2010
it was not a ravine it was a ditch
april

Park Ridge, NJ

#9 May 17, 2010
ANDY R... AN IDIOT????? you didn't even know him!! that is my best friends, of 27 years, big brother!!! he was a fantastic human being! you have no idea of what his life or personality was like!! he has kids dude! stop and think next time you open your fricken mouth!!! his family (siblings, parents & children) see this crap and don't you think they have enough to deal with?? just because there was an accident, hense the word.. ACCIDENT! that doesn't mean he was screwing around!! i pray you never have to go thru something so horriffic!! and if you already have had to, then shame on you!!!! God rest your soul Randy!! you will be missed forever!!
Brian Harper

Cleveland, OH

#10 May 17, 2010
The name of the police officer for the Gates Mills Police Department is Randy Savage!! Is this the same Randy Savage who used to be known as Randy "Macho Man" Savage from the old World Wrestling Federation?
Terry Crawford

Cleveland, OH

#11 May 18, 2010
"Macho Man" Savage!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
Carla Gold

Omaha, NE

#12 May 18, 2010
Words cannot describe what a dynamite human being he was. What ever happened he was a man in control of his destiny and accepted all responsibility. The two sons, his uncle family and friends he has left behind are grief stricken beyond imagine.
Anonymous

Erie, PA

#13 May 18, 2010
RIP Randy! Jon and I will miss your amazing smile. Love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayfield Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Leads To Malls Closing? Sat Green eye 4
Christina Melaragno, westlake drug theif Jan 3 Wildcat 6
Seven people, company indicted in alleged healt... Jan 1 HealthWatch 1
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" Oct '14 Barb 1
Gov. Kasich needs to settle, not appeal, Corky ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Duke 1
Review: Loan Max (Jun '14) Jun '14 Disgusting people 1
Police Blotter: Jehovah's Witnesses Told They a... (Oct '11) May '14 Matt9969 743
More from around the web

Mayfield Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:17 AM
Jimmy Haslam Speaks on Browns' 2015 QB Situation
Bleacher Report12:23 PM