...homosexual affairs...

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 25, 2008
...I have been having homosexual relations with married men...I recently ended a relationship with a married man...My question is simple---Should I tell the wives about their husband's affairs with me?...
...These married men are using their wives to hide their homosexuality...Should the wives be informed?...
NO WAY

Haughton, LA

#2 Aug 1, 2008
I don't think you should say a thing. It is none of your business!!!!!
NYC123

Greensboro, NC

#5 May 29, 2011
YES U SHOULD!!!! the wife has a right to know!!...if the roles were switched im sure you would want to know if your spouse was having an affair, especially a homosexual one at that! TELL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mayersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hazlehurst businessman Patrick Lashun King gets... (Nov '12) Nov '16 BlackLivesShattered 2
News 1 shot dead, 1 wounded in front of Carthage Hea... (Mar '08) Apr '16 Unkknow 31
bad schools in copiah county (Aug '09) Jan '16 mmckin 41
Dope head woman (Sep '15) Sep '15 sick and tired 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Mississipp... (Oct '10) Apr '15 Abe Lincon 60
find se x tonight in your town free! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Burton Koizumi 1
News Worst-case flooding feared (May '11) May '11 D Copeland 15

Mayersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mayersville Mortgages