Twila and Ashley Meadows
Son

Woolrich, PA

#122 Feb 28, 2011
And your so perfect! Please!! The state will make sure that the girls will eat. As far as Dad living a miserable life, well I think Ashly, and his wife have taken care of that!!!
huh wrote:
he is so good to his family he has stranded them with no hope and turns his back. how christian.i wonder if the girl are eating good. he sure is.he only has enough money to keep his car going. to take himself out to eat.when the going gets tough,he leaves state with evrything.how christian.i hope he lives a long miserable life...alone.
friend

Pulaski, VA

#123 Feb 28, 2011
to "son" well evidently bryan has turned his back on you because for the last 30 years no one had ever heard of you. Yes, I know this, we are related to bryan, so just where the hell have you been? I saw where you said he taught you, well he couldn't have taught you much if you say you are 43 and he is just 55 or 56, a "dad" at 13 or 14? cmon. He is an ass, always has been and always will be, and make no mistake I know of no one who is the least intimadated by you or anyone else, so I will say what I damn well please, and as long as I speak the truth, I will not cower in the corner and send someone else out to do my "dirty work". My name is not meadows, I am not scared of you and your idle threats, because if you are like your "dad" you would have to send a woman out to do the dirty work. I have seen and heard with my own eyes and ears the way he treated Twala and Ashley, and called his hand, and he ran like a scaleded dog, he is a evil, evil man and uses God as excuse for his lying, cheating, and stealing. I in no way condone Twala or Ashley, but I have the intelligence to look below the surface, I do not believe in any way that Bryan Meadows hands are clean in this.
Other daughter

Honesdale, PA

#124 Feb 28, 2011
I am so sorry that my family is going through so much at this time of heartache. I wish all you people would stay out of the situation and leave them all alone. None of you really know what happened, so stop making assumptions and let the professionals take care of it. Now I would like to say that I wish that I would have been able to see my niece Jordan Meadows. I hope to see Ashley and Tywla again to tell them that I am here no matter what. I want them to know that I am not here to judge them because that is not my place to do so. I hope and pray that everything will turn out for the best for all that is involved. Now as for my dad, Brian, he is a very loving and good man. He brought my brother and I up very well. He worked hard and loved us both. I don't know why you people want to ridicule the whole family like this and then say you love them. They would not accept any of this. They all are good people and make mistakes like anyone. We all have closets to clean and need to clean them out first before throwing any stones. Please pray for my niece Jordan Meadows and know that she is in heaven with God.
friend

Pulaski, VA

#125 Feb 28, 2011
Im sorry you have such a man as bryan for a "dad", funny Ashley does not know either you or your brother. Hmmm do you not find that odd. I do apologize if I hurt your feelings for you are in no way responsible for the acts of others, but I know the real bryan meadows and to call him a good man is like telling us the sun wont come up tomorrow. He has never mentioned you or your brother, so what does that tell you? Read the blog, from beginning to end, and tell me in your heart you think this is a good man.
Family Member

United States

#126 Feb 28, 2011
There is a brother and a sister to Ashley. I don't know if these people are them. But they are out there. If they want to prove they are real tell us what Bryan used to do for a living. then I can tell you if they are for real.
brother for real

Beckley, WV

#127 Feb 28, 2011
Family Member wrote:
There is a brother and a sister to Ashley. I don't know if these people are them. But they are out there. If they want to prove they are real tell us what Bryan used to do for a living. then I can tell you if they are for real.
i am ashley's brother brian used to drive. and i was at ashley's graduation. my mother and brian walked within 2 feet of me not recognizing me. but i got to tell my sister i was proud of her. i wish i could see her i wish i could talk to her. i wish i could ask her forgiveness. if i was a better brother...? that is my mistake.
huh

Beckley, WV

#128 Feb 28, 2011
Son wrote:
And your so perfect! Please!! The state will make sure that the girls will eat. As far as Dad living a miserable life, well I think Ashly, and his wife have taken care of that!!!<quoted text>
you reap what you sew
son

Woolrich, PA

#129 Mar 1, 2011
He was a long hual truck driver for many, many, yrs. When him an mom split, we were living in covington Va.I have two Aunts down there, Aunt Linda, and Aunt Brenda. Need more, or is that enough?
Family Member wrote:
son

Woolrich, PA

#130 Mar 1, 2011
Seems like Dad was a busy boy!
brother for real wrote:
<quoted text> i am ashley's brother brian used to drive. and i was at ashley's graduation. my mother and brian walked within 2 feet of me not recognizing me. but i got to tell my sister i was proud of her. i wish i could see her i wish i could talk to her. i wish i could ask her forgiveness. if i was a better brother...? that is my mistake.
Family Member

United States

#131 Mar 1, 2011
He is Bryans son. That is all that needs to be said.
brother for real

Beckley, WV

#132 Mar 1, 2011
son wrote:
Seems like Dad was a busy boy!<quoted text>
brian is not my father
friend

Pulaski, VA

#133 Mar 1, 2011
sorry, no he is NOT bryans son. He may be bryans step son, and bryan did drive a semi, but it was for less than a year. He says bryan didn't reconize him, how can that be? I would know my children anywhere and no amout of time would pass without me knowing them unless Alheimers had set in. If you really want to do something for Ashley, speak up for her, not saying that bryan was innocent in all this. He is an ass, and he may skate here, but rest assure, he will get his, maybe not here on this earth, but he will have to meet God someday and he will pay for every hypocritical thing he has done, and talking to ashley and twala worse than dogs, yep, you reap what you SOW, and he has a hell of alot of reaping to do. Underhanded, coward, cheater, liar, all are adjectives that describe him.
Family Member

United States

#134 Mar 1, 2011
That was Twyla's son that said Bryan didn't recognize him, not Bryan's stepson.

i am ashley's brother brian used to drive. and i was at ashley's graduation. my mother and brian walked within 2 feet of me not recognizing me. but i got to tell my sister i was proud of her. i wish i could see her i wish i could talk to her. i wish i could ask her forgiveness. if i was a better brother...? that is my mistake.
curious

Charlottesville, VA

#135 Mar 28, 2011
I hope the monsters fry. That wont happen though, they will be out again soon. The justice system does not have much justice left to it. I hope I can get in the courtroom tomorrow to watch them lie and hopefully they will get some kind of punishment. They all deserve the death penalty. I am not judging them that is God's right. I just hope to see them get what is coming to them til their judgement day.
friend

Pulaski, VA

#136 Mar 28, 2011
well curious, you could have fooled me, I think you have the injection already in the needle!!!but just so you know, don't think its the 29th, you may want to check for yourself, but word is that it has been postponed by the da, waiting for more results. Jordan deserves justice, but we clearly need to know more before we hang em, don't you think? what are the new charges? who else is in involved?, was Jordan alive or still born? just questions that will be answered. I would just like to know all the facts for once, so if you can contribute info I would appreciate it, not sure why there is no murder charges filed if Jordan was born alive, but then again, I don't know. info appreciated.
curious

Charlottesville, VA

#137 Mar 28, 2011
I know it is postponed. From what I have heard the baby was born alive. That could be rumors also, like so many on here. I don't know how anyone can defend them. They are all responsible for the death of this child. That poor baby will never get the justice she deserves. I am glad that they are waiting so they can charge them with more. The truth will come out someday I hope. Til than we all have to wait. It is just somedays the frustration is to much and we must vent. I have nightmares of what they did to this child. I just want answers also. Sorry if I offended you with my venting. I just hope people will not forget this and that we will get answers, and justice.
friend

Pulaski, VA

#138 Mar 28, 2011
I know how you feel curious, I also get frustrated at the way things were done. Im certainly not condoning any of this, I want justice for Jordan as much as anyone, there are just so many rumors going around that I don't think we will know anymore until the trial does begin. I hope it goes to a jury so we can get all the details, and not a plea bargain. I have also heard that Jordan was born alive, that everyone knew except bryan, who we all know is lyin, I know all of them, I just can't imagine them doing this thing, it befuddles me, I can find no sense in the entire situation. My heart breaks for baby Jordan, but there has got to be something seriously wrong with someone who would do this. No one knows who the dad is of Jordan, if they do the da is keeping it quiet, but rest assured justice will be handed out to everyone who had a hand in this. Im not offended, I just want you to know and please go back and read how this 2 women were brainwashed by bryan, no way in the world are his hands clean., hopefully the truth will come out and maybe we all can find some peace.
Stone

Woolrich, PA

#139 Apr 2, 2011
friend wrote:
I know how you feel curious, I also get frustrated at the way things were done. Im certainly not condoning any of this, I want justice for Jordan as much as anyone, there are just so many rumors going around that I don't think we will know anymore until the trial does begin. I hope it goes to a jury so we can get all the details, and not a plea bargain. I have also heard that Jordan was born alive, that everyone knew except bryan, who we all know is lyin, I know all of them, I just can't imagine them doing this thing, it befuddles me, I can find no sense in the entire situation. My heart breaks for baby Jordan, but there has got to be something seriously wrong with someone who would do this. No one knows who the dad is of Jordan, if they do the da is keeping it quiet, but rest assured justice will be handed out to everyone who had a hand in this. Im not offended, I just want you to know and please go back and read how this 2 women were brainwashed by bryan, no way in the world are his hands clean., hopefully the truth will come out and maybe we all can find some peace.
All gossip
Yipppee ki aye

United States

#140 Apr 29, 2011
All this Bryan/Brian/BRYAN, son/step-son/not a son, daughter/sister/step-sister, brother/step-brother/not a brother, Christian/son of Satan, drunk/wonderful father/moonshine swilling son of whatever...makes my head spin. I do want to thank all the assorted family members/fake family members, psychics/busy bodies and other bi-polar/psychotic bean pickers for posting this convoluted, confusing family history.
Son

Woolrich, PA

#141 May 1, 2011
Yipppee ki aye wrote:
All this Bryan/Brian/BRYAN, son/step-son/not a son, daughter/sister/step-sister, brother/step-brother/not a brother, Christian/son of Satan, drunk/wonderful father/moonshine swilling son of whatever...makes my head spin. I do want to thank all the assorted family members/fake family members, psychics/busy bodies and other bi-polar/psychotic bean pickers for posting this convoluted, confusing family history.
what's it any of your business?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Max Meadows Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moon dog 2 hr Orphelius Pontiac 3
Ashley Newberry (DEBOARD)? 6 hr Orphelius Pontiac 5
Quentin Hensley and son Fri former student 22
I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas Fri John Black 1
shana v Thu truthtobetold 35
Wytheville, Va.------A wonderful place to live Dec 7 One who knows 7
Searching Dec 6 Looking 3

Max Meadows Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance