Shooting suspects sought in Abbeville

There are 20 comments on the KLFY-TV Lafayette story from Feb 28, 2014, titled Shooting suspects sought in Abbeville. In it, KLFY-TV Lafayette reports that:

On the evening of February 27, 2014 at approximately 7:15 PM, the police department received a complaint of subjects shooting guns in the area of the 1600 Block of Martin Luther King Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLFY-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yep

Abbeville, LA

#1 Feb 28, 2014
When will this madness end....its so sad
Gatordrag

Kaplan, LA

#2 Mar 1, 2014
How can this be?, when firearms are illegal in Abbeville!!!
lol

Abbeville, LA

#3 Mar 1, 2014
It states that the one that was shot didn't know who shot him, such bullshiat! wanna bet he does???? dummmmmmazzes!
Deputy

Abbeville, LA

#4 Mar 3, 2014
Time to recall Chief of police has no clue or plan on keeping things under control in Abbevile . Give him another term and Abbeville will be in the same category as Chicago as being the most dangerous places to live in America .
Sig Sauer 238

Houston, TX

#5 Mar 3, 2014
The key is just to let everyone open carry their handguns! That'll stop the shootings for sure!
Sig Sauer 238

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2014
lol wrote:
It states that the one that was shot didn't know who shot him, such bullshiat! wanna bet he does???? dummmmmmazzes!
The guy that got shot was subsequently arrested for parole violation.
Deputy

Abbeville, LA

#7 Mar 3, 2014
The guy that got shot was so fkd up he didn't even know his name much less who shot him . Fine job Hardy 's doing letting these type of low life drug thugs run our streets
Sig Sauer 238

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 3, 2014
Deputy wrote:
The guy that got shot was so fkd up he didn't even know his name much less who shot him . Fine job Hardy 's doing letting these type of low life drug thugs run our streets
And just what do you expect Hardy to do? You got to catch him committing a crime to get him off the streets. Patrol, patrol, patrol.
buttttt

Abbeville, LA

#9 Mar 3, 2014
Deputy wrote:
Buttttt you complain and let him in office again? Lowlife you are not to run against him. When I hear Deputy it reminds me of Barney. You are coward of the county.
Red

Abbeville, LA

#10 Mar 3, 2014
Deputy wrote:
Time to recall Chief of police has no clue or plan on keeping things under control in Abbevile . Give him another term and Abbeville will be in the same category as Chicago as being the most dangerous places to live in America .
Let's talk about the bale of cocaine floating down the Vermilion River???? Let's hear it now whose jurisdiction ? Why no bust out there in the Islands???? The leader of your task force doesn't know his a%% from a hole in the ground dude.
hello

United States

#11 Mar 4, 2014
Bale floating down the river?wow!
haha

Abbeville, LA

#12 Mar 4, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about the bale of cocaine floating down the Vermilion River???? Let's hear it now whose jurisdiction ? Why no bust out there in the Islands???? The leader of your task force doesn't know his a%% from a hole in the ground dude
when you say "your'''''does that mean you don"t live in parish????? If so why is this your business? and it's ass
Deputy

Abbeville, LA

#13 Mar 4, 2014
buttttt wrote:
<quoted text> Buttttt you complain and let him in office again? Lowlife you are not to run against him. When I hear Deputy it reminds me of Barney. You are coward of the county.
For your info I do not live in the city and can not vote for your so called chief. You people better wake up and get some one that can take control of the thugs that run your streets . Your city is ranking with New Orleans and soon Chicago as the most unsolved Murders per capita . When you are not even safe going to eat supper are even shopping it is time for Change and your Chief is the one to Blame Living in the past
BARNEY

Abbeville, LA

#14 Mar 4, 2014
Deputy wrote:
<quoted text> For your info I do not live in the city and can not vote for your so called chief. You people better wake up and get some one that can take control of the thugs that run your streets . Your city is ranking with New Orleans and soon Chicago as the most unsolved Murders per capita . When you are not even safe going to eat supper are even shopping it is time for Change and your Chief is the one to Blame Living in the past
IT IS NONE OF YA BIZ BARNEY..... GO TELL HIM THAT.
BARNEY

Abbeville, LA

#15 Mar 4, 2014
Red wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about the bale of cocaine floating down the Vermilion River???? Let's hear it now whose jurisdiction ? Why no bust out there in the Islands???? The leader of your task force doesn't know his a%% from a hole in the ground dude.
BARNEY WON'T ANSWER THAT BUT HE KNOWS.
BARNEY

Abbeville, LA

#16 Mar 4, 2014
INSTEAD OF RUNNING THAT CLUELESS MOUTH OF YOURS WHY DONT YOU GO WORK ON ANITAS MURDER AND THAT BLACK MANS THAT WAS SHOT NEAR THE CANE FIELDS. UNSLOVED MURDERS. WORRY ABOUT THE MURDERERS RUNNING FREE OUT SIDE OF THE CITY BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE AND ALL THAT COKE FLOATING AROUND. MAKE SOME REAL BUST AND NOT THAT PETTY WEED SHIT.
Big Brother

Abbeville, LA

#17 Mar 4, 2014
BARNEY wrote:
INSTEAD OF RUNNING THAT CLUELESS MOUTH OF YOURS WHY DONT YOU GO WORK ON ANITAS MURDER AND THAT BLACK MANS THAT WAS SHOT NEAR THE CANE FIELDS. UNSLOVED MURDERS. WORRY ABOUT THE MURDERERS RUNNING FREE OUT SIDE OF THE CITY BEFORE YOU TALK ABOUT SOMEBODY ELSE AND ALL THAT COKE FLOATING AROUND. MAKE SOME REAL BUST AND NOT THAT PETTY WEED SHIT.
petty weed is better than no bust when have you seen Hardy alone in the paper solving any thing (NEVER) Do not worry The sheriff Dept will continue to protect the Sheep type people like you and the others that beat on the sheriff dept Ba a a
bro

Abbeville, LA

#18 Mar 4, 2014
Big Brother wrote:
<quoted text> petty weed is better than no bust when have you seen Hardy alone in the paper solving any thing (NEVER) Do not worry The sheriff Dept will continue to protect the Sheep type people like you and the others that beat on the sheriff dept Ba a a
When will you solve them murders======== the only way you make tiny bust is because the task force wants the chief to step aside so they can make the tiny bust in the city to get their faces in the paper,. take dat.
bro

Abbeville, LA

#19 Mar 4, 2014
Deputy wrote:
APD reject.
bro

Abbeville, LA

#20 Mar 4, 2014
Deputy wrote:
<quoted text> For your info I do not live in the city and can not vote for your so called chief. You people better wake up and get some one that can take control of the thugs that run your streets . Your city is ranking with New Orleans and soon Chicago as the most unsolved Murders per capita . When you are not even safe going to eat supper are even shopping it is time for Change and your Chief is the one to Blame Living in the past
APD reject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurice Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moved to Rayne, Computer Technician. Sun cisco 8
Rayne, La. Sun cisco 1
Paying child support for a child I just found o... (Aug '12) Apr 30 sam 34
Mike deville snitching Apr 29 messedup 3
Family court judge Susan theall (Aug '14) Apr 27 save my love bug 24
Does it make you gay? Apr 27 deuce bignhunglow 11
Lenora McGowan Toothless NDN HO Apr 23 Joel 2
More from around the web

Maurice People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE