Maurertown History?
Brian

United States

#1 Sep 5, 2006
I concer with Ann...does anyone have any history on Maurgertown, VA? There is absolutely nothing of value on the towns' history on the internet.

I am researching George (Jurg) Maurer who settled in Shenandoah County in the mid-1700's. I see that Maurertown is located in Shenandoah County and like Ann...am looking for some basic information.

I am also discovering that Maurers, as a general familial type...are known to be mean. Perhaps this is why 'hell' gave the answer about Maurertown history as 'No'!

Brian
dan

Sapulpa, OK

#2 Oct 3, 2006
I grew up in Maurertown V.A and altho I dont know much about the histery of my home town I can say that we are not mean it's a comfortable little town when I left there in 1998 when I was 20 years old the population was 153 so it is small but mean its not
Heather

Woodstock, VA

#3 May 4, 2012
If you are still interested, I am a teacher and I was raised in Maurertown.

We are kind normal people these days! [email protected]
Brian wrote:
I concer with Ann...does anyone have any history on Maurgertown, VA? There is absolutely nothing of value on the towns' history on the internet.
I am researching George (Jurg) Maurer who settled in Shenandoah County in the mid-1700's. I see that Maurertown is located in Shenandoah County and like Ann...am looking for some basic information.
I am also discovering that Maurers, as a general familial type...are known to be mean. Perhaps this is why 'hell' gave the answer about Maurertown history as 'No'!
Brian

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maurertown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Bulletin Board (Oct '07) Tue Meagan 2
Tori Pullen Mar 2 Tori 2
Why does my daughter hate me? Feb '17 CashMeOutSideHowB... 5
uncle tom's park and swimming pool (Apr '07) Jan '17 Deanomite94 22
News Arson Charges Dropped, May Be Reinstated Nov '16 Concerned citizen 1
The two cute girls that do housekeeping at the ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Brad 1
The best place online to do a background check (Jan '15) Aug '16 Curious 6

Maurertown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance