Alisha Dunlap and Cheer Perfection

Alisha Dunlap and Cheer Perfection

Posted in the Maumelle Forum

parent

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Alisha claims to be a christian but how can she be when she is sinning by judging others. Alisha should be ashamed to be teaching her daughters that you should judge people by their looks. A christian would not encourage the catfights/backstabbing that the so called moms do on her tv show. I can not believe that Alisha would sell her and her daughters souls for fame and fortune. How sad and pathetic you are.
Stay Frosty

Sherwood, AR

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Some jobs and professions are judged by looks! Not many ugly people in the Miss America pagent! Cool thing in America though, is that if you do not like something you see on t.v. You can change the channel, and pay no attention to it!!! By the way, all christians sin! We were born into sin according to the bible!
parent

Van, TX

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Stay Frosty wrote:
Some jobs and professions are judged by looks! Not many ugly people in the Miss America pagent! Cool thing in America though, is that if you do not like something you see on t.v. You can change the channel, and pay no attention to it!!! By the way, all christians sin! We were born into sin according to the bible!
Most sinning Christians do not make sin their lifestyle or job and most certainly do not lead their children down that path in life. Bad parents making bad choices to line their pockets with cash.
frosty pops

Sherwood, AR

#4 Jan 26, 2013
The moms on that show are drama queens. i know the one girl,Dana, who coaches on there and that they showed on last episode. Alisha was jumping over her back and that girl is nothing but a BIG OLE DRAMA QUEEN TROUBLE STARTER. And when I say BIG I do mean BIG. She is to fat for that job.
dmw

Baltimore, MD

#5 Jan 30, 2013
. The 2 head people in charge are great. But the mom Ann need to grow up. All the kids are great. Shannon don't push your daughter to much it ok to push but not to much]
Beth

Trenton, NJ

#6 Feb 5, 2013
How can she claim to be a Christian? Really what kind of question is that? She isn't a good Christian because she judges people? Didn't you just do the same thing? Judge her while claiming to be a Christian. You are the one who should be ashamed of yourself. You only know this women from what you see on tv but that is enough to make you think you have the right to question her faith? I mean really I think you need to go back to Sunday school because I think you missed a few key bible lessons.
Annabeth

Mississauga, Canada

#7 Mar 31, 2013
Personally I love the show except for the mama drama I think it should focus more on the kids and not the moms it's called cheer perfection!! I don't think they should mention pageants and fighting it should just be about a group of cheerleaders striving for perfection
Will

Sherwood, AR

#8 Jun 25, 2013
I have been in that gym when they are filming and a lot of the "Fighting" is staged. Now Ann really is an asshole and a horrible person but all the other moms on that show are very nice and actually fun to be around. Just remember that what you see on tv is normally 90% fake including the "reality" shows. On second note people, you can always change the channel or turn the tv off if you don't like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need my carpets cleaned 1 hr Gina 1
egp pllc 4 hr No good 1
Best Divorce Attorney (Jul '14) 4 hr Needone 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Samson 20,104
drugs in school Mon Rufus 6
stalking and harassing Sun darrly 3
Melissa swartlander Sun guest 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maumelle Mortgages