|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Since obama decided to soak the rich, hello layoffs and less people hired. Hello 13 or 14% unemployment rate. Oh and by the way be sure to call obama on his 5 million hawaiian vacation(paid by us taxpayers) to thank obama for all our smaller paychecks and don't forget to thank him for lying to all of us about all of our taxes going up. After all this was what the obama voters decided to give up as a new years gift, a president who clearly doesn't have a clue how to run a country. One other gift he has decided to give in march an absolutely total refusal to cut spending in march when obama and congress have the debt ceiling debate. After all he just told congress he would not be back into a corner on cutting spending. In another words he wants to raise the debt ceiling again. When is enough spending going to be enough for all of you. If he truly cares for america he won't spend no more. Remember enjoy those smaller paychecks care of obama.
LMAO!!!
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Realtiy Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama keeps the tax structure the same as it currently is then the 98% keeps lower taxes. If he stands firm on his "must tax the rich more" and we go over the cliff then the 98% get crushed. It's that simple. It would be different if taxing the rich would solve the problem but it won't. It would be like bringing 20 gallons of water to a house fire. Sure it will put out some of the fire but your still going to lose the house so what good have you done? You could have just saved someone the $.03 on their water bill and been $.03 ahead because you were going to lose the house anyway only bringing 20 gallons to put it out. You ask how the cost of goods will go up? Surely you understand this. Businesses are owned by those considered to be in the 2%. If you raise taxes on them then they will have two choices, pass it on to the consumers of their products and survive or absorb it and go under. I know you believe that all owners of successful businesses are just rolling in the money but it's not that way. Believe me, I am talking from experience and you are talking from perception and they are a world apart. The sooner you realize that politics is just a game that those at the top play without reguard to the consequences to those below them the sooner you will start seeing the truth. Until then you are going to keep lookig like an idiot that points the finger at the republican party for every woe America faces. You do realize that no one can be right all of the time. As for American politics I would say that politicians on either side are right about 20% of the time which is pathetic.
you are a poorly misguided individual... lol is there any hope for you? i think not.. but their's always hope...and something had to be done about the cliff.. period and taxes are just fine .. not what would have been better but compromise always leads to success... and believe me there are millions of business owners in this country who are not considered the "2%" so i don't know what the hell your talking about there... and believe me you sir have never EVER been in the top 2% of individuals and you know personally know NOONE that has been so you sir in spite of your best efforts to protest your side of the issue you have completly failed.... your opinion does not matter.. when you start using some real facts instead of ideas and thoughts that you just pull out of your head then your word might be credible.. but don't sit here and say that just because you owned a business you know what the hell is going on ... it's not that hard to start up and run a business or be a business owner i know several and their lives are perfectly fine so don't give me that bs... and the sooner you believe that those so called politics that people play in "washington" effect your everyday damn life then you might actually learn something... i'm not the only individual pointing a finger at the republican party .. even high ranking constituants within it's own damn party have said what they are doing is a bunch of BS.. they can't even vote on a damn bill for hurrican sandy relief.... THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY THAT HAS HAPPEND.... alot of other BS 1st timeers have been inacted under this POS lame duck congress held by at scum of a leader Boehner... so before you open your little mouth take a listen to what your own party is saying about itself.. Republicans and all they stand for now-adays are nothing but a joke and the world is slowly realizing that...
Taxes

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

swamp donkey wrote:
Bring back white power
Swamp if you knew what a poor welfare slut that you were talking to,you would not talk to her,swamp i read your post on ff all the time.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>you are a poorly misguided individual... lol is there any hope for you? i think not.. but their's always hope...and something had to be done about the cliff.. period and taxes are just fine .. not what would have been better but compromise always leads to success... and believe me there are millions of business owners in this country who are not considered the "2%" so i don't know what the hell your talking about there... and believe me you sir have never EVER been in the top 2% of individuals and you know personally know NOONE that has been so you sir in spite of your best efforts to protest your side of the issue you have completly failed.... your opinion does not matter.. when you start using some real facts instead of ideas and thoughts that you just pull out of your head then your word might be credible.. but don't sit here and say that just because you owned a business you know what the hell is going on ... it's not that hard to start up and run a business or be a business owner i know several and their lives are perfectly fine so don't give me that bs... and the sooner you believe that those so called politics that people play in "washington" effect your everyday damn life then you might actually learn something... i'm not the only individual pointing a finger at the republican party .. even high ranking constituants within it's own damn party have said what they are doing is a bunch of BS.. they can't even vote on a damn bill for hurrican sandy relief.... THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY THAT HAS HAPPEND.... alot of other BS 1st timeers have been inacted under this POS lame duck congress held by at scum of a leader Boehner... so before you open your little mouth take a listen to what your own party is saying about itself.. Republicans and all they stand for now-adays are nothing but a joke and the world is slowly realizing that...
The more things change, the more they stay the same, and one thing still holds true: A mind is still a terrible thing to waste.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

tptb suck wrote:
<quoted text>
The first civil war
By all means, continue....
Post Turtle

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Some one needs to report this to Dianne Frankenstein and Governor Moonbeam. Thought DC had strict gun laws; why are the armed guards required? The irony of it all. EAH

School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards

Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.

The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.

If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.

The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).

Shame on President Obama for seeking more gun control and for trying to prevent the parents of other school children from doing what he has clearly done for his own. His children sit under the protection guns afford, while the children of regular Americans are sacrificed.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
Barney and redd i don't think you are bad guys but you both refuse to admit obama has a spending problem. I will say again you both are badly misimformed and the you both could use a very strong cup of coffee.
Thankx, it's been my very limited experience that no individual has all the answers, it takes cooperation to accomplish most things, especially governing this Country.

Besides, Dubya increased the ND times three in his two terms, so O has a ways to go to reach 30 trillion and break the Deciders record for spending.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Post Turtle wrote:
Some one needs to report this to Dianne Frankenstein and Governor Moonbeam. Thought DC had strict gun laws; why are the armed guards required? The irony of it all. EAH
School Obama's Daughters Attend Has 11 Armed Guards
Some interesting news has broken in the wake of the latest push for gun control by President Obama and Senate Democrats: Obama sends his kids to a school where armed guards are used as a matter of fact.
The school, Sidwell Friends School in Washington, DC, has 11 security officers and is seeking to hire a new police officer as we speak.
If you dismiss this by saying, "Of course they have armed guards -- they get Secret Service protection," then you've missed the larger point.
The larger point is that this is standard operating procedure for the school, period. And this is the reason people like NBC's David Gregory send their kids to Sidwell, they know their kids will be protected from the carnage that befell kids at a school where armed guards weren't used (and weren't even allowed).
Shame on President Obama for seeking more gun control and for trying to prevent the parents of other school children from doing what he has clearly done for his own. His children sit under the protection guns afford, while the children of regular Americans are sacrificed.
Yep, it's a shame indeed...but wait, isn't that school a exclusive private school? Being private, aren't those school allowed to hire who and whatever security they please...and wait...doesn't every President of the frickin' U. S. of A's children need special protection since there are vast legions of armed revolutionary anarchist roaming every street in America just waiting for the signal to overthrow our Nations government?

Get real.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Today the Senate will make history, swearing in a record-breaking 20 female senators 4 Republicans and 16 Democrats in office.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>you are a poorly misguided individual... lol is there any hope for you? i think not.. but their's always hope...and something had to be done about the cliff.. period and taxes are just fine .. not what would have been better but compromise always leads to success... and believe me there are millions of business owners in this country who are not considered the "2%" so i don't know what the hell your talking about there... and believe me you sir have never EVER been in the top 2% of individuals and you know personally know NOONE that has been so you sir in spite of your best efforts to protest your side of the issue you have completly failed.... your opinion does not matter.. when you start using some real facts instead of ideas and thoughts that you just pull out of your head then your word might be credible.. but don't sit here and say that just because you owned a business you know what the hell is going on ... it's not that hard to start up and run a business or be a business owner i know several and their lives are perfectly fine so don't give me that bs... and the sooner you believe that those so called politics that people play in "washington" effect your everyday damn life then you might actually learn something... i'm not the only individual pointing a finger at the republican party .. even high ranking constituants within it's own damn party have said what they are doing is a bunch of BS.. they can't even vote on a damn bill for hurrican sandy relief.... THE FIRST TIME IN OUR HISTORY THAT HAS HAPPEND.... alot of other BS 1st timeers have been inacted under this POS lame duck congress held by at scum of a leader Boehner... so before you open your little mouth take a listen to what your own party is saying about itself.. Republicans and all they stand for now-adays are nothing but a joke and the world is slowly realizing that...
Still waiting for you to post a provable fact into one of your opinions posing as facts.
Old Army

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, it's a shame indeed...but wait, isn't that school a exclusive private school? Being private, aren't those school allowed to hire who and whatever security they please...and wait...doesn't every President of the frickin' U. S. of A's children need special protection since there are vast legions of armed revolutionary anarchist roaming every street in America just waiting for the signal to overthrow our Nations government?
Get real.
Seems to me you just made a good argument for a voucher system or something similar. Also, seems you exposed yourself as an elitist hypocrite.
tptb suck

Heber Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>By all means, continue....
Alright, I will. At the end of the civil war, the north started to exploit the south, and In a way, they still use the same people, just not exactly. They no longer have to deal with an area, they have to deal with a minority of the population. But records show that an overwhelming portion of the US military are in that minority. Because of this, their efforts of sweeping us under the rug have worked, but would be difficult to support using a military force. Thusly, over the last hundred years, give or take, they have tested what the American populace will support, and what lies they will believe. This started with the world wars and prohibition. Now perhaps these were not to test the populace, but that is questionable, especially concerning prohibition. We should have never been involved with the Koreans in the Korean War, but we were. Ever heard of any Tonkin ghosts! The ENTIRE Vietnam war started with a claim of a battle that never happened. That war was anti-communist propaganda. That shows how little the government cares for its own people. It forcefully sent droves of soldiers overseas to fight with an enemy who's name few Americans can pronounce. After that had been over for a short while, we went over to the Middle East, fighting a bunch of camel riders that we ourselves armed with stingers and other small arms when the camel jockeys were fighting the soviets. What was the point in that war? Can anyone tell me? I doubt it. Then, "how about, Clinton, we test how many people comply with a short term, low restriction gun ban so that we can force a much worse one down their throats later!!"And then, HOORAY!! We blow away our own twin towers and link it to a pissed-off cripple leading a group of insurgents located, very conveniently!, in the Middle East! And we link him to it with one blurry video of a dude in a tent who doesn't even look tike bin laden. If I had sent them a video of me in a turban, beard and robe saying i did it, would they have believed? NO!! But they had a grudge against bin laden for screwing up Afghanistan. So with that pathetic organization behind us we like to can the United Nations, we spent the next 12 years searching for this little bitty warlord who had next to nothing to do with us. We spawned that conflict, we gave him support, and WE made bin laden into a threat. And now they government is supporting a very intrusive, worldwide gun ban given out by the UN that allows UN troops from other nations to fire upon individuals or groups who refuse or resist giving up their "assault weapons". Lovely stuff right? Especially when we can't even tell how much money we DON'T have. They like to tell us sixteen trillion, some sources will tell us much, much more, and some less. BUT you want to take away our guns? And not take care of any other problems? How about abortion, which kills someone every 25 seconds. Or how about you just think rationally. You want to make guns illegal, how about we make heroin and meth illegal too!?! Oh wait, they are, but it didn't get RID OF THEM!!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you just made a good argument for a voucher system or something similar. Also, seems you exposed yourself as an elitist hypocrite.
Nope, a voucher system would weaken our already threatened public schools, a plan that further separates the classes and insures only the more wealthy children get a quality education. Think about the smaller communities all across America, communities that don't have the luxury of vast private expenditures on school systems without federal assistance insuring their children a chance at a better life.

And...your opinion of me and my stance is the least of my worries...in fact I am encouraged by your disdain for me.
guess who

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that it is hard to fathom, but the British Army in 1775 was manned by 36,000 men worldwide, the number of British and German troops stationed in North America was over 60,000, although these were spread from Canada to Florida.
About 250,000 men served as regulars or as militiamen for the Revolutionary cause in the eight years of the war, but there were never more than 90,000 men under arms at one time.
And you don't know squat about what our founding fathers wanted for our country, only what you want for this Country.
I would imagine the Founder's would be somewhat surprised that we still existed as a Nation, they more apt to believe some inner turmoil, such as you support, would have destroyed their creation.
Myself I believe the founders would be saddened & dismayed that we let the federal goverment become so powerful big & unwieldy. They would be rallying the citizens to revolt. Why do we let 535 senators & congresmen and the president and a few others dictate such power over the populace. Take out about a 1000 political elete and the revolition is over. Cut the head off of a snake and the rest wont rattle very long.
Reality Check

Mountain Pine, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

dont know nothin wrote:
Exactly what percentage does my income put me in and what business owners do I know? I would like to know exactly how you know so much about me that even I don't know. So you don't own a business and I do yet you know more about business in America than I? You are an impressive individual to know so much about something you haven't even done as well as know so much personal detail of someone elses life whom you have never met. And yes I am well aware of the fact that there are millions of businesses that don't generate enough income to get their owners into the top 2%. I also realize that there are millions of businesses that make enough money to get their owners in the top 2%. Yes I realize that there are a whole lot more businesses below the top two percent than those in the top two percent. I am not talking about business owners doing fine because meeting NEEDS can be more than done with our social welfare system let alone an actual business that is successful. I am talking about taxing those business owners more and causing them to have to raise their prices in order to keep their business from going under. While a given business is successful, that doesn't mean they can absorb taxes without raising prices. This is obviously a fundamental aspect of business that escapes even a non participating expert in business such as youself. As far as the first time not passing a relief bill goes, have you noticed who has been in charge for the past 4 years? Where should the blame be place? Bush? Or is the new scapegoat the 1/3 of government that is held by the Republicans? If a football team is terrible over a 4 year stretch is it the assistant coaches that get fired or the head coach? If a company has a four year stretch in the red are the sales associates fired or the CEO? Maybe its time for you and other liberals to place the blame in the right place instead of making excuses for Obama's failures. I won't hold my breath.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

guess who wrote:
<quoted text> Myself I believe the founders would be saddened & dismayed that we let the federal goverment become so powerful big & unwieldy. They would be rallying the citizens to revolt. Why do we let 535 senators & congresmen and the president and a few others dictate such power over the populace. Take out about a 1000 political elete and the revolition is over. Cut the head off of a snake and the rest wont rattle very long.
Raise the Bonnie Blue, forward Christian soldiers.
guess who

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Raise the Bonnie Blue, forward Christian soldiers.
actually I dont think we will have a Revolition per see. I believe we will have a world wide Finiancial , monetery ,economic collapse. The USA goverment is fast tracking toward making us like greece. When the whole world ecomomy fails. We will have civil unrest riots and martial law. That will lead to civil war that will quickly turn into race war & ethnic cleansing. and it wont just be one isolated country in africa. it will be world wide. The USA wont be immune this go around.
Post Turtle

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.

An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.

But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely,(obama) his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.

He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.

A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
Redd

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Post Turtle wrote:
A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within.
An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly.
But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely,(obama) his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.
For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.
He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.
A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."
You are one whacked out MoFo....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,001 - 19,020 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maumelle Discussions

Search the Maumelle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Chet Booswahnicki 17,731
arkansas most racial discrimanating case 9 hr breaking news 1
kathryn brown kohlstedt (Feb '13) 10 hr New love 80
Amber ditto 13 hr Ditto 2
rumors of jermain taylor involvement in anne pr... (Dec '08) 15 hr Taylor 4,072
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 16 hr cookie monster 9,712
East Arkansas Regional Unit/Ar Dept of corrections Wed veryeducated 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maumelle Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maumelle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••