• No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
20,521 - 20,540 of 29,670 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#21939 Feb 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're taking Ezra Klein's opinion as fact?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/... Klein is a known leftwing hack who has forged documents posted false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Like I said, you have the objectivity of a Hyena in heat and this is even more proof.
No wonder you are so found of him.
What does any of that have to do with what I posted being incorrect?

Oh I know, you cannot prove it wrong, so you attack the messengers..........yawn, same old BS, different day.

Washington DC

#21940 Feb 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're taking Ezra Klein's opinion as fact?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/... Klein is a known leftwing hack who has forged documents posted false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Like I said, you have the objectivity of a Hyena in heat and this is even more proof.
No wonder you are so found of him.

Oh I know, you can not prove it wrong, so you attack the messanger..........yawn same old crap different day.

Washington DC

#21941 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't mean like this do you guest. Surely Barney can read..
http://www.therightsphere.com/2011/06/ezra-kl...
"Oh whew! I’m so glad super-geniuses like Klein are around to show us the light. All we need to do is implement ObamaCare and raise taxes (by letting the “Bush tax cuts” expire) and all is well! He even provides the chart to prove it! Yay!"

Now that is some serious journalism. A subjective opinion of a left wing Blogger.

ROF-LMAO

Washington DC

#21942 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You don't mean like this do you guest. Surely Barney can read..
http://www.therightsphere.com/2011/06/ezra-kl...
I find rather odd that you and the Blytheville guest seem to show up at the same time regularly and both displaying the same level of mentality.

Guest quote,
"false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Topix says these two post

WARRIOR's Quote,
You don't mean like this do you guest. Surely Barney can read..

Topix says both post were 1 hr. ago.
Man that is just freaky.

You know what, I think I will get a I-pad, change my IP to, oh lets say New Mexico, and create a straw man to back me up.

What ya think, don't that sound like fun?

I would bet that you do.

Washington DC

#21943 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I present you with this fact: Liberals think it is the job for legislatures to pass laws to regulate and control other peoples lifes. You said it yourself in the above post.
I can take care of myself, you made need help with thousands upon thousands of worthless laws controlling you but it doesn't mean everybody else does.
"Liberals think it is the job for legislatures to pass laws to regulate and control other peoples lifes".

You mean like taking away a woman's right to do as she wishes with her own uterus.

Nope that would be Republicans, silly me.
what

Palestine, TX

#21944 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I know, you cannot prove it wrong, so you attack the messengers..........yawn, same old BS, different day.
You're right Hillary... I mean Barney. What difference does it make if klein is telling the truth so long as people believe his lie.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21945 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberals think it is the job for legislatures to pass laws to regulate and control other peoples lifes".
You mean like taking away a woman's right to do as she wishes with her own uterus.
Conservatives spell for the unborn, Barney speaks for the uneducated.
Barnyard

Jonesboro, AR

#21946 Feb 13, 2013
Darn autocorrect, but even Barney should be able to know what it meant,bell maybe not.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21947 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WARRIOR assuming you are male, how would you feel if the legislators of this nation told you, you have no choice of what to do with what is going on inside your body?
This was your question I responded to. No where does it say anything about killing babies. You liberals are responsible for millions of abortions, millions of baby deaths. Not me. You need to take a class on reading comprehension..
AllRightsReserve d

Springdale, AR

#21948 Feb 13, 2013
Color of Law

"Color" means "An appearance, semblance, or simulacrum, as distinguished from that which is real. A prima facia or apparent right. Hence, a deceptive appearance, a plausible, assumed exterior, concealing a lack of reality; a disguise or pretext. See also colorable." Black's Law Dictionary, 5th Edition, on page 240.

"Colorable" means "That which is in appearance only, and not in reality, what it purports to be, hence counterfeit feigned, having the appearance of truth." Windle v. Flinn, 196 Or. 654, 251 P.2d 136, 146.

"Color of Law" means "The appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right. Misuse of power, possessed by virtue of state law and made possible only because wrongdoer is clothed with authority of state is action taken under 'color of law.'" Atkins v. Lanning. D.C.Okl., 415 F. Supp. 186, 188.

If something is "color of law" then it is NOT law, it only looks like law. If you go to the website for the Office of Law Revision Counsel, you will see that most of the titles of the United States Code are "prima facia evidence of the laws of the United States".

"prima facia" means "At first sight; on the first appearance; on the face of it; so far as can be judged from the first disclosure; presumably; a fact presumed to be true unless disproved by some evidence to the contrary." State ex rel. Herbert v. Whims, 68 Ohio App. 39, 38 N.E.2d 596, 599, 22 O.O. 110. Black's Law Dictionary 5th Edition page 1071.

Prima facia and color of law both go hand in hand, because if a law is prima facia evidence of the laws of the United States, that means it is color of law, by definition. In other words the bureaucrat presumes that the law applies to you until you defeat their presumption.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21950 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I find rather odd that you and the Blytheville guest seem to show up at the same time regularly and both displaying the same level of mentality.
Guest quote,
"false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Topix says these two post
WARRIOR's Quote,
You don't mean like this do you guest. Surely Barney can read..
Topix says both post were 1 hr. ago.
Man that is just freaky.
You know what, I think I will get a I-pad, change my IP to, oh lets say New Mexico, and create a straw man to back me up.
What ya think, don't that sound like fun?
I would bet that you do.
Yes you busted us. We are one in the same. Man you are good. How do you do it? Day in and day out with all of that intelligence bottled up inside one individual it juast ain't fair for the rest of us. Yes he and I or I and he or shall I say we, are one in the same. You guessed it, the old I-Pad trick! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21951 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed that law is it in the CFR? Please tell me where I can find it.

I mean like taking away a babies life by murdering it so it can never make a decision on its own....You agree that a baby should be able to grow up and decide what he/she wants to do with his/her life right?
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#21952 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They already have enough to perform those tasks. There are 22,000 Border Patrol Agents alone. The cost is already there. Those who can't pay the severe fines would do community service the first time and jail time the second. The impact to agriculture would be the same as it was when the combine was invented and slaves no longer had to pick cotton. Fences along the border are generally 18 feet high, RVSS already exists across the vast majority of border. You should really come down here and look for yourself. The coast guard has sufficient numbers to patrol the shores and they can be supplemented with the Navy. As far as airspace you have AMO already patrolling it along with OFO and the office of the BP running drones. It is not easier said than done. It can be done and doing it is already in place. People like you said landing on the moon is easier said than done. Hope this helps.
http://thinkprogress.org/wp-content/uploads/2...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21953 Feb 13, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
What do you think that means?

Washington DC

#21954 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This was your question I responded to. No where does it say anything about killing babies. You liberals are responsible for millions of abortions, millions of baby deaths. Not me. You need to take a class on reading comprehension..
LMAO, my comprehension, what do you think we were talking about.... APPENDICITIS?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#21955 Feb 13, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>Who is making T nugent a roll model,or why are you making him a roll model,now the baby,she dont have to keep,plenty of ppl wanting to adolpt children it would not be a problem for any women to find a place for the child.
What? Really? If you would have comprehended the prior statements then you would understand what is going on instead of just spewing out simple minded rhetoric.
Mr Right

Jonesboro, AR

#21956 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, my comprehension, what do you think we were talking about.... APPENDICITIS?
That is what he was talking about, you don't have a clue, get a neighbor's kid to explain it to you

Washington DC

#21957 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you busted us. We are one in the same. Man you are good. How do you do it? Day in and day out with all of that intelligence bottled up inside one individual it juast ain't fair for the rest of us. Yes he and I or I and he or shall I say we, are one in the same. You guessed it, the old I-Pad trick! LMAO!
Oh,Im sorry, it is just rather strange how both post referenced the same obscure web page at the same time, and it is also strange the charges in those two post only showed up one obscure web page.

Man that's just freaky, don't you think.

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21958 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet caught again in another one of your lies!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21959 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,Im sorry, it is just rather strange how both post referenced the same obscure web page at the same time, and it is also strange the charges in those two post only showed up one obscure web page.
Man that's just freaky, don't you think.
Nope, I think you are freaky..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 27 min Jim 18,892
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr bird man 9,884
arkansas schutzhund (Feb '12) 15 hr GSD woman 34
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sun guest 3,839
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Sun guest 262
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Sun guest 209
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Sun guest 944
•••
•••
•••

Maumelle Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••