Family Fights for Justice for Abused ...

Family Fights for Justice for Abused Toddler

There are 2 comments on the ArkansasMatters story from Dec 6, 2012, titled Family Fights for Justice for Abused Toddler. In it, ArkansasMatters reports that:

Logan County authorities are investigating a case of a 19 month old Booneville girl they believe was beaten multiple times before she got help.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ArkansasMatters.

page

Russellville, AR

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I believe that the mother should be held responsible also because i feel that she should have noticed that something was wrong with the child long before it got this far

Since: Jan 13

Karachi, Pakistan

#2 Jan 2, 2013
authorities are investigating a case of a 19 month old Booneville girl they believe was beaten multiple times before she got help.

thanks for sharing.

[url=http://www.split-luxury-v acation.com/amenities-location /] review of Luxury Apartment[/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 52 min Amy Derosa 21,288
Sherwood Auto Broker 4 hr Guest 1
News PSC Solar Hearing Has 'Mic-Drop Moment' 5 hr Concave 15
Going to the mall 12 hr Roy Moore 1
Democrats are Corrupt (Jan '17) 19 hr Woah yes 12
News Gang Leader Found Guilty (Feb '06) Wed Guest 13
alltell wireless Dec 12 civilliberty 1

Maumelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maumelle Mortgages