Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

David was a fantastic person and leaves behind a wonderful wife Emily and 2 perfect kids, Millicent and Cooper.
Pam Rockafeller

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2009

Judged:

I worked at Crain Automotive with David & he was a stand up buy, Emily has stayed so strong for Cooper and poor Millie has had a rough start to life. Shame of you.
dancingonyourgra ve

Fayetteville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

Judged:

Johnathan Rockafeller wrote:
<quoted text>
u gonna wait 10 months after his death to "dance on his grave" or comment- loser.
david neal was a meth head! only 'quiters and losers throw the towel in the ring! What a puss!

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

For those of us who are David and Emily's friends we know they had marital trouble that involved a lot of issues. David was a good man and a good father, drugs or not. He might had gotten wound up into bad things, but who hasn't. Emily has her faults but was a good wife and is a good mother. David and Emily did the best they could with the situations they found themselves into.
Jill

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2009

Judged:

U mus be jealous of David to even post this shiz on here. Jealous of what he and Em had.

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

David was not perfect. Neither was Emily. They never hid any of this from their true friends. We all knew they have marital problems, they were both unfaithful, but they tried their best to make things work. If you were a true friend of theirs you would have supported them like the rest of us did and not put David down b/c he got caught up in drugs and alcohol. We all weave a tangled web at some point in our lives, for him it was to tight to untangle.
Katie Butler

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Obviously you are not perfect either, Dancer, too bad you did not TRY to help David when he was alive; or put some of your energy into helping Emily. So what, a hiccup in life, but Emily is getting on just fine and her kids are happy, healthy. Coop loves school, Emily has a great support system and Millie is healthy as can be. There are no secrets amongst their friends, family or co-workers so you can stop attempting to spread trash about them.

Are you jealous of David? B/c he lived at the Country Club, took a nice vacation to Hawaii before he died, drove a new Beamer, and he and Emily made lots of money? Sounds like greed and jealousy on your part to me.
In The Know

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Dancingonyourgra ve must have gone down to the funeral home to beat up a corpse.

"You were mean to me Grandma....SMACK!!"
Dustin Roberts

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

It is obvious that you, Dancer, are low life country white trash and I know just from the childish, ignorant way you talk that you were not friends with either Aura or David nor did you hang in their inner circle. You are the definition of trash.
Dustin Roberts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Yes, Dancer, you have made it quite obvious that you were NEVER anywhere near the "inner circle." We are all doctors, lawyers, professionals who make over $200,000 a year....and you cannot even spell the word "theif" as you put it. How amusing.
Dustin Roberts

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

I'm amused by you. I will never be poor. Never be unfortunate. Aura and her kids will always be taken care of. David left a nice life insurance policy and David's dad has set them up with a nice trust. Be poor. Be jealous. Maybe you can go to Community College and better yourself. I'm sure that is all you can afford.
Stephano Austin

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

Dancing Queer...Queen...whoever...
You have made a total A** of yourself. David, Aura, Cooper and Millie are all well respected within the LR community. Obviously you do not know him, just the trash you wish to believe. You are quite amusing. You are trying so hard to get your point across for someone "you hate."
Jill Rockafeller

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Dancer:
With the grief Aura is going thru with Millie's recent surgery and health issues I pray that you be compassionate for her and her family and I pray that Jesus touches you heart.

Jill
Anon

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Hide. You should have stayed quiet, K. Now you have me to worry about. Time to worry.
Swtasangie

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

The only reason you lived that day is because DAVE "Let" you live and walk away. You know the day I am talking about.

YOU are a disappointment to women EVERYWHERE.(You are even a disappointment to your own mother, yes, we know. You loser.) Do US all a favor and just take it up the ass! We all know you are really gay anyway. That scar on your neck needs to be deeper.... and wider....

Run. Run far. Be gay. Apologize. or JUST GROW UP AND BE A MAN FOR ONE GOD DAMN TIME IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE!

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Swtasangie you obviously don't know Aura well, as she has moved on an in a loving relationship and her parents love her new man. Get over yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maumelle Discussions

Search the Maumelle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min Samuel 17,723
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 18 min cookie monster 9,712
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr Yes 27,899
East Arkansas Regional Unit/Ar Dept of corrections Wed veryeducated 1
waste management Wed wondering 1
test (May '08) Wed chris knighton 3
heroin in little rock (Sep '13) Apr 15 wayne 13
•••
•••
•••
Maumelle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••