tracy

United States

#1 Jan 5, 2013
I was woondering what he is up to these days? Wondering if he is ready to hit the gravel roads like we use to do?
Relative 3

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Sorry!!!! Honey, He has 5 children and no time for you.
tracy

United States

#3 Feb 5, 2013
hmmmm i bet he rather be out having fun than sitting at home babysitting kids all the time.
Lucky Dude

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 20, 2013
I bet you won't say that to his wife's face. He's got all he can handle at home and all worth it. He did good!!
Relative 3

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Jeff has a beautiful wife at home. He has no reason to want to run around with an old friend names Tracy.
Koop

United States

#6 Feb 21, 2013
Hhhh
Coot

United States

#7 May 29, 2013
Tracy is a skank anyway. Got more STDs than she does teeth.
her friend

Miami, FL

#8 Aug 6, 2013
mary beautiful? thats some funny s;;;. she must have made that comment herself. jeff is a good man an just got trap in a relationship with her by having kids. I heard they were having bad problems an talking bout a Divorce when she got pregnant the lastime.
Big Mamma

#9 Aug 7, 2013
Jeff and Mary Ellen were high school sweethearts. Found each other again. They are a love that will stand the test of time. I have seen them together. They are a happy family. Strong family unit. He proved that with the adoption. Mary Ellen is a strong woman. She wouldn't stay with Jeff, if he didn't love her and the kids. Anyone that knows Jeff, knows that he wouldn't stay either.
Brookland

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 12, 2013
Hmm
Huh

Memphis, TN

#11 Aug 12, 2013
He could never find a better wife and family than he has now. He'd be a fool to mess this up. Whether you think it or not, he was blessed with a jewel when he married his wife and their 4 daughters and son are the icing on the cake. I don't forsee him going anywhere soon and I suggest Tracy (?) find another door to knock on. The only back roads he'll be on is with his sweetie and kids.
back roads

United States

#12 Aug 30, 2013
ask him about Harrisburg few days ago. An his sweetie wasn't around.

North Little Rock, AR

#13 Oct 25, 2013
He is a good guy
My My Twice Shy

#14 Oct 29, 2013
Haters are jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 21 min Disturbed 20,924
Glenora Ave 2 hr Holyspirtprotected 1
News West Memphis 3 Supporters Deliver Letters to Hu... (Aug '06) Fri little gurl 3
News Child airlifted to Little Rock hospital May 23 New resident 8
News AR law allows men to block wives' abortions May 22 bookmiller shannon 4
News Jokes are flying about Clintons' 'Hillbilly' ai... (Apr '13) May 21 Iran Contra RayGONE 533
Beth whiting May 21 Look Here 2

Maumelle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maumelle Mortgages