Took funds, says ex-worker at bank

Took funds, says ex-worker at bank

There are 36 comments on the Arkansas Online story from Jun 13, 2013, titled Took funds, says ex-worker at bank. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

A former officer of First Security Bank of Searcy's Beebe branch admitted Tuesday in federal court in Little Rock that she embezzled nearly $358,420 over a 2 -year period by manipulating accounts to increase the amounts customers owed on consumer loans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brohman

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2013
Dang! Sounds like muh type of girl!!
current bank employee

Beebe, AR

#2 Jun 13, 2013
What did they do with Pat? I don't think the money can ever be repaid. The Bank swears that no customer lost any money. OMG what do they think people are stupid? I heard it almost ruined family. It is so sad.

Searcy, AR

#3 Jun 13, 2013
Look at how much Obama has squandered of OUR money.. Do you think it will be repaid?? NO!! Will he be charged? NO!!! So why should this person repay? IT'S THE SAME THING!!
Outrageous Banking

Mena, AR

#4 Jun 13, 2013
DemocratGazette article says she changed First Security Bank customers' accounts to show they owed more money on their loans than they actually did - over a Quarter Million Dollar$ worth!
Are those FSB customers just out the money they paid to FSB that they did not even owe and why did the bank not even know their customers were being ripped off for so much $$$$$$$!!!
Outrageous Banking

Mena, AR

#5 Jun 13, 2013
Why NOTHING in Daily Citizen paper about this???
Coverup??????????

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Who?
customer

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2013
First Security knew it was going on and ignored it. They were making good money.
Oh My

Searcy, AR

#8 Jun 13, 2013
Wonder how many other FSB customers have been overpaying on their notes?
current bank employee

Beebe, AR

#9 Jun 14, 2013
A bunch i bet you. she made fake loans also. there was even a lady kin to her that died and the bank emptied the account because there was loans in her name that she didn't know about. The bank got their money didn't they? The banker mr goff knew exactly what was going on. the bank sure didn't want to be exposed to lawsuits did they.
Scared Account

Mena, AR

#10 Jun 14, 2013
The Bank is sure keeping all this quiet!
Not one word in any White County newspapers!!!!!!!!!!

Little Rock, AR

#11 Jun 14, 2013
What is Pat's last name?
me

Searcy, AR

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Why do people have to be this way!! Makes me sick!' Hope you have fun in the pen!!
News

Searcy, AR

#13 Jun 14, 2013
Outrageous Banking wrote:
Why NOTHING in Daily Citizen paper about this???
Coverup??????????
Anything in daily Citizen yet?

Searcy, AR

#14 Jun 14, 2013
Nope
GoTime

United States

#15 Jun 14, 2013
Sounds about right.
jetjohn

Searcy, AR

#16 Jun 15, 2013
Cover Up.
HOOT41

United States

#17 Jun 16, 2013
guest wrote:
What is Pat's last name?
Bill
HOOT41

United States

#18 Jun 16, 2013
HOOT41 wrote:
<quoted text>Bill
Lol i meant HILL!!!
uhhhhh

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 22, 2013
All this happened like two years ago.. they let her "retire" to keep it all hush hush.

“Really?”

Since: Feb 12

Beebe, Arkansas

#20 Jun 22, 2013
current bank employee wrote:
A bunch i bet you. she made fake loans also. there was even a lady kin to her that died and the bank emptied the account because there was loans in her name that she didn't know about. The bank got their money didn't they? The banker mr goff knew exactly what was going on. the bank sure didn't want to be exposed to lawsuits did they.
Sure enough, it was my mom. Hell yeah clay goff knew it was going on the whole time. He's a pos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maumelle Living Magazine (Sep '10) May 9 Barbara young 28
jordan rocke Apr '16 guest 1
cartoon map of maumelle scam (Sep '15) Feb '16 goldgirl 5
What has happened to Academics Plus high school? (Aug '11) Jan '16 guest 4
Any Basketball Players? Nov '15 Hoopin 1
News Names of 2 legislators, ex-justice on users list (Aug '15) Sep '15 Bill Cosby 5
Need my carpets cleaned (Sep '15) Sep '15 Gina 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maumelle Mortgages