Dozens Search For Missing Ohio Toddler

Jun 10, 2013 Full story: WKRC-TV Cincinnati 42

No search efforts were made by Toledo Police for missing 1-year-old Elaina Steinfurth over the weekend, so people formed their own citizen search parties and fanned out across the area.

Full Story
Dr Obvious

Brooklyn, MI

#21 Jun 16, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a psychic
No, you're psychotic.

Give us some lottery numbers, or go away.
CVT6702

AOL

#22 Jun 16, 2013
Keepin it real wrote:
Hey Miss Cleo, how do you know whether the OP knows the creepy boyfriend/King family or not?
Maybe YOU are the one who assumes too much.
I will tell you this much, Gale St John and other similar ilk like her,(you), need to be in jail for what you do.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PSYCHIC!!!!!
Any person who claims to be psychic is either a predatory con artist or so mentally ill they need to be removed from mainstream society.
R.I.P. Venus Stewart
Well in the future when you pass into spirit and you find yourself up there with a spirit body, and all your intelligence and memories good and or bad depending on how you check out of this world you may just look back at earth and say. "Why I am alive" wish I had believed in life after death when I was there and not badmouthed psychics so much maybe I'll need one now to try to communicate with my family back on earth to tell them I made it.
I suppose you read the bible, and try to do what pleases God, yet you don't believe that God and jesus are alive in spirit and able to write back through people like me and others to try to wipe out religious ignorance on earth the way I and some others are trying to do.
CVT6702

AOL

#23 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're psychotic.
Give us some lottery numbers, or go away.
I'm not in this for the money, and God doesn't believe in giving me lottery numbers and if he did I would be sitting here wealthier than anyone else, but so far he thinks I should be using my talent to teach others like you not to be so mean, spiteful and greedy as to think I can only prove to you I am real if I give you lottery numbers to believe in the existance of God and Jesus in the Universe.
Dr Obvious

Brooklyn, MI

#24 Jun 16, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>

I suppose you read the bible, and try to do what pleases God, yet you don't believe that God and jesus are alive in spirit and able to write back through people like me and others to try to wipe out religious ignorance on earth the way I and some others are trying to do.
You suppose wrong, nitwit.
Dr Obvious

Brooklyn, MI

#25 Jun 16, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not in this for the money, and God doesn't believe in giving me lottery numbers and if he did I would be sitting here wealthier than anyone else, but so far he thinks
As evidenced by your tax-foreclosure bankruptcy?
klaas says it best

United States

#26 Jun 17, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for sharing this. I really appreciate it.
Very welcome. My pleasure.
CVT6702

AOL

#27 Jun 17, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> As evidenced by your tax-foreclosure bankruptcy?
Not a tax forclosure at all, but I did refinance my home like many others do.
The Tard Whisperer

Chicago, IL

#28 Jun 17, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Dr Obvious

Jackson, MI

#29 Jun 17, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't how it reads in the Legal News.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#30 Jun 17, 2013
nancy drew just ripped this grandpa to shreds, ouch
TexMex

Fort Worth, TX

#31 Jun 17, 2013
OleWalter wrote:
nancy drew just ripped this grandpa to shreds, ouch
lmao.......uh huh....sure did
King George

Seymour, IN

#32 Jun 20, 2013
Now, this is an odd investigation. In my opinion, with no evidence to back up the mother's story, investigators seem to be choosing what parts of the story they want to be true.
Angela Steinfurth is sitting in jail, charged with child endangerment because she said that the baby was injured, and she did not seek medical attention. With no physical evidence to corroborate her story, investigators simply believe it must be true.
She also said that her boyfriend, Steven King, hurt the baby. But, investigators apparently don't choose to believe that part of the story.
AS said the baby had a black eye, a lump on the head, and blood around the nostril. We know that Steven King saw that baby, we know that Julie King saw that baby. Under these circumstances, wouldn't everyone who saw the baby in that condition, and did not seek medical attention, be guilty of child endangerment?
CVT6702

AOL

#33 Jun 20, 2013
King George wrote:
Now, this is an odd investigation. In my opinion, with no evidence to back up the mother's story, investigators seem to be choosing what parts of the story they want to be true.
Angela Steinfurth is sitting in jail, charged with child endangerment because she said that the baby was injured, and she did not seek medical attention. With no physical evidence to corroborate her story, investigators simply believe it must be true.
She also said that her boyfriend, Steven King, hurt the baby. But, investigators apparently don't choose to believe that part of the story.
AS said the baby had a black eye, a lump on the head, and blood around the nostril. We know that Steven King saw that baby, we know that Julie King saw that baby. Under these circumstances, wouldn't everyone who saw the baby in that condition, and did not seek medical attention, be guilty of child endangerment?
I agree with what you are saying, and thought so myself.
Hmm

Van Wert, OH

#34 Jun 20, 2013
I just seen a news clip and the father of the baby said that Angela took a lie detector test and passed it.
King George

Seymour, IN

#35 Jun 20, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what you are saying, and thought so myself.
Police Spokesman Sgt. Joe Heffernan "cautioned Velez-Mitchell's viewers to be skeptical of recent statements made by Angela Steinfurth, Elaina's mother, in which she claims to have been threatened by people tied to her baby's disappearance."
http://www.northwestohio.com/neighborhood/sto...

Here's another example. We should not believe that she was threatened, either.
King George

Seymour, IN

#36 Jun 21, 2013
Here's a good article.
AS says that Steven King threw Elaina against a wall. IMO, that sounds consistent with her injuries.
http://www.toledofreepress.com/2013/06/21/rel...
MADDY

Newport Beach, CA

#37 Jun 24, 2013
Glad I found this thread- Thanks to you all. Not too much info here in SoCal.regarding this small child. I hope this does not evolve into yet another Kyron / Haleigh case.

I also appreciate the Klaas link.

Thanks to all.
King George

Seymour, IN

#38 Jun 25, 2013
MADDY wrote:
Glad I found this thread- Thanks to you all. Not too much info here in SoCal.regarding this small child. I hope this does not evolve into yet another Kyron / Haleigh case.
I also appreciate the Klaas link.
Thanks to all.
Strikes me as a Haleigh type case. Investigators and the media are trying to keep the public focused solely on Angela (just like they did Misty Croslin).
We should pay no attention to Steven King.
A party related to the Steinfurth's, posting on Websleuths says that:
Steven is a heroin addict
A few weeks prior to her disappearance, Elaina came home from the King's house with a 1.5 to 2 inch cut on the back of her head. 4 year old said that Steven had shaken Elaina then thrown her down and she'd hit her head on something causing the cut.
Day of disappearance, Terry Jr. brought 4 year old home and picked up father to go back for Elaina. 4 year old got out of the car screaming and crying that she was afraid of Steven.

Angela says that Steven hurt Elaina, and threatened her, but, we're told not to believe that.
Police say that Angela was able to corroborate her story that Elaina had been injured.
In an interview with King's cousin, she says that Steven said the baby was just fine. She simply disappeared.
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx...
Looks to me like King is the liar.
absolutely

Detroit, MI

#39 Jun 27, 2013
King George wrote:
<quoted text>
Strikes me as a Haleigh type case. Investigators and the media are trying to keep the public focused solely on Angela (just like they did Misty Croslin).
We should pay no attention to Steven King.
A party related to the Steinfurth's, posting on Websleuths says that:
Steven is a heroin addict
A few weeks prior to her disappearance, Elaina came home from the King's house with a 1.5 to 2 inch cut on the back of her head. 4 year old said that Steven had shaken Elaina then thrown her down and she'd hit her head on something causing the cut.
Day of disappearance, Terry Jr. brought 4 year old home and picked up father to go back for Elaina. 4 year old got out of the car screaming and crying that she was afraid of Steven.
Angela says that Steven hurt Elaina, and threatened her, but, we're told not to believe that.
Police say that Angela was able to corroborate her story that Elaina had been injured.
In an interview with King's cousin, she says that Steven said the baby was just fine. She simply disappeared.
http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx...
Looks to me like King is the liar.
I think you are absolutely on point! Angela did NOT have to tell police or anyone that baby elaina had bruises/,blood on nostril but by doing so was almost like a cry for help..she clearly had the children in unsafe environment but also was forth coming to investigators..does she know more? Maybe..but Mr King clearly should be in jail right along with Angela for obstruction and most definitely child abuse..seems like they are picking and choosing what to believe..charges may steam to clearly 'hold' one but I believe Mr King and maybe even his mother-julie? Should be in jail with no bond as well. Maybe then more answers will emerge..such a sad case..no baby? But a diaper was found? Someone in that house KNOWS what happen to that precious baby..May God punish those severely for their actions..beyond what any lae enforcement could do! I understand the TPD OSHPand FBI and all are doing their best..I couldn't image the toll on them mentally after a long day..and another..but please arrest Mr King..find some answers..definitely enough to charge him with something?!?
Donna

Ozark, MO

#40 Jun 29, 2013
Hoping this isn't another case with a mother like Casey Anthony - useless oxygen wasting crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... 6 min Shelly Bl 49
Jeep ponders switch to aluminum for next Wrangl... Nov 20 ahtrac777 2
Mother Sentenced for Having Sex with Son (Aug '07) Nov 18 Eskinder Palaiologos 162
Abortion clinic vows to keep serving Nov 13 d pantz 40
Applebutter Fest draws thousands Nov 6 partisan 1
fast,reliable and secured pain and anxiety heal... Nov 5 health solutions 1
Hundreds continue the search for Baby Elaina (Jun '13) Oct 31 jeeper2000 39

High Wind Watch for Lucas County was issued at November 23 at 3:29PM EST

Maumee Dating
Find my Match

Maumee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Maumee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maumee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:31 pm PST

CBS Sports 3:31PM
Lions center takes cheap shot at Patriots on final play of 34-9 blowout
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Blount Returns as Patriots Finisher in Win over Detroit
NBC Sports 3:44 PM
Lions' Dominic Raiola admits going at a Patriot's knees
Bleacher Report 3:47 PM
Pats Upset with Raiola Intentionally Diving at Player's Knees
Bleacher Report 4:06 PM
Is Josh Gordon a WR1 for Week 13 and Fantasy Football Playoffs?