Dozens Search For Missing Ohio Toddler

Dozens Search For Missing Ohio Toddler

There are 39 comments on the WKRC-TV Cincinnati story from Jun 10, 2013, titled Dozens Search For Missing Ohio Toddler. In it, WKRC-TV Cincinnati reports that:

No search efforts were made by Toledo Police for missing 1-year-old Elaina Steinfurth over the weekend, so people formed their own citizen search parties and fanned out across the area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRC-TV Cincinnati.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Linda Angelo

Navarre, FL

#1 Jun 12, 2013
baby has been missing several days:( When is the last time it rained in that area? Is the river high? where does it run to? If baby is in M River it will take several days to surface. Any dogs taken by boat in the river?

Do I understand mom "left" to take other child to father/boyfriend? how long was she gone? came back home baby missing. which window are they assuming she was removed from? the porch has a railing, i dont think anyone would try to take the baby out the front way. what are the dogs finding? why did mom take one child and not the other? when was the last time baby was seen by someone other than family?
Doc McJock

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Baby probably sold by bf & family.

Just look at their records and history of financial woes.
Same Ol Same Ol

United States

#3 Jun 13, 2013
I think the boyfriend hurt the baby and he has threatened to hurt the families of the baby, via his drug buddies, if the mom talks.

Prayers are with the baby's families and here's hoping the boyfried rots in hell.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2013
for arguments sake, let's say the creepy boyfriend killed the child, what kind of mother would stand by ANYONE that hurt her child? drugs are involved, no doubt. this mother didn't cry one tear until today in court, she weeps for herself. in court she said to her lawyer, I just want to go home, he said, that's not going to happen. then the judge slapped her with 250 thou. bond and she cried her eyes out. anyone else think it is a coincidence that this child has been missing for 2 weeks and mommy doesn't get arrested until an hour after Nancy Grace covers the story?
Dr Obvious

Jackson, MI

#5 Jun 15, 2013
OleWalter wrote:
for arguments sake, let's say the creepy boyfriend killed the child, what kind of mother would stand by ANYONE that hurt her child?
A bad one, and that is why she is in JAIL -- charged with a felony.

Now....what about the creepy boyfriend & his clan who (allegedly) actually caused the injuries & made the child go missing? When does he/they get their just desserts?
Dr Obvious

Jackson, MI

#6 Jun 15, 2013
OleWalter wrote:
anyone else think it is a coincidence that this child has been missing for 2 weeks and mommy doesn't get arrested until an hour after Nancy Grace covers the story?
F**K Nancy Grace and her gypsy harem of fat-assed self-professed "psychic" crime sleuths. Those crazy b***hes couldn't catch a cold, much less a criminal.
TexMex

Arlington, TX

#7 Jun 15, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> F**K Nancy Grace and her gypsy harem of fat-assed self-professed "psychic" crime sleuths. Those crazy b***hes couldn't catch a cold, much less a criminal.
ROFLMFAO! Perfectly stated.

I wonder how many 'psychic' false leads there have been so far? The crazies come out of the damn woodwork everytime there is a reward, or whenever Fancy Disgrace mentions a case on her show.
CVT6702

AOL

#8 Jun 16, 2013
TexMex wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many 'psychic' false leads there have been so far? The crazies come out of the damn woodwork everytime there is a reward, or whenever Fancy Disgrace mentions a case on her show.
I am a psychic and I resent the way people talk to us, you have no idea who is really psychic who say they are, some people claim to be psychic and they are going on hunches and all sorts of things and sometimes they hit on it and sometimes they don't.,
But a true psychic is different from that a true psychic has guides in spirit that they communicate with on these crimes and they are quite accurate many times.
I am one of the psychics who believe I do a good job, but because of the attitude of people and the insults I have to take over the bible wavers that say we are not to dabble in the occult I don't always get involved in these cases anymore, although i think my information could be quite helpful.
I have posted the information I have gathered on this little girlk on several other sites, and now I am just waiting to see if its helpful.
And no I don't much deal with the police with my information anymore because most of them don't pay any attention to us because some people claiming to be psychic quite often send them on wild goose chases, and so who are they supposed to believe.
I on the other hand have been so accurate in some of the information that I offered on cases hundreds of miles away was so accurate as to describing the inside of the house and clothes the guilty wore that I have been put under scrutiny by law enforcement who thught I might be involved so now I go easy on these kinds of cases because I don't need to be put under the hot light so to speak trying to get a confession out of me.
So if you're going to comment on psychics do a little research on the good ones who work with law enforcement and don't be hasty about things you know nothing about.
CVT6702

AOL

#9 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> F**K Nancy Grace and her gypsy harem of fat-assed self-professed "psychic" crime sleuths. Those crazy b***hes couldn't catch a cold, much less a criminal.
You ought to be ashamed of yourself on here grandstanding insulting those who are trying to help.
CVT6702

AOL

#10 Jun 16, 2013
TexMex wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind are the ones who keep good psychics down, when they could be helping a lot more than they are.
In many cases Psychics are fed up with listening to the kinds of ignorance that others spew about psychis when they have no clue what a psychics work is all about.
We are not all money grubbing scammers out there to fleece people as most of you think, and in fact all the information I have ever offered on cases has just been a phone call or a letter to those trying to solve the crime, and I never have sought rewards or ask for money on any of the cases I have contributed to.
Jesus himself channelled for spirit, and gave the world most of the knowledge they have on life after death.
In fact last night as I lay resting the little girl appeared to me to tell me she is in spirit.
Now what they need do is lean more on the mother and boyfriend and make them tell them where they put the body so this case can be solved.
I don't want to write at this time where i believe the body may be because while I see it in a sealed container, at this time I have no idea where they put the sealed container.
It is possible they were given some information about possibly being in the river but I don't know for sure and don't want to put divers back into the water when questioning the mother and boyfriend could clear it up quickly.
The other day in a news story they said law enforcement knows where the man is and if that is true they need to bring him in for questioning and don't turn him loose until he confesses and shows them where the little girls body is.
TexMex

Arlington, TX

#11 Jun 16, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind are the ones who keep good psychics down, when they could be helping a lot more than they are.
In many cases Psychics are fed up with listening to the kinds of ignorance that others spew about psychis when they have no clue what a psychics work is all about.
We are not all money grubbing scammers out there to fleece people as most of you think, and in fact all the information I have ever offered on cases has just been a phone call or a letter to those trying to solve the crime, and I never have sought rewards or ask for money on any of the cases I have contributed to.
Jesus himself channelled for spirit, and gave the world most of the knowledge they have on life after death.
In fact last night as I lay resting the little girl appeared to me to tell me she is in spirit.
Now what they need do is lean more on the mother and boyfriend and make them tell them where they put the body so this case can be solved.
I don't want to write at this time where i believe the body may be because while I see it in a sealed container, at this time I have no idea where they put the sealed container.
It is possible they were given some information about possibly being in the river but I don't know for sure and don't want to put divers back into the water when questioning the mother and boyfriend could clear it up quickly.
The other day in a news story they said law enforcement knows where the man is and if that is true they need to bring him in for questioning and don't turn him loose until he confesses and shows them where the little girls body is.
The only "Good Psychic" is a jailed psychic.

All you attention-seeking nutjobs do is insert yourselves into things that don't concern you, and waste taxpayers monies by having law enforcement chase down deer & coyote bones.

You leech on to traumatized families who are in the midst of the worst experience of their lives.

Mark Klaas, father of murder victim Polly Klaas, did a bang up job exposing you frauds for what you are. PREDATORS!

I hope to see more lawsuits against "psychics" like the one in Hardin Texas, wherein a jury ordered the psychic to pay the family nearly 7 MILLION DOLLARS.

We need more of those types of civil lawsuits since you've managed to thus far evade criminal menacing statutes.

Name one cop, much less an agency, who stands by the work of psychics?

ROFLMMFAO!
TexMex

Arlington, TX

#12 Jun 16, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to be ashamed of yourself on here grandstanding insulting those who are trying to help.
You dont "help".
You get in the way and make law enforcement's job even more difficult.

I can't wait until federal law enforcement creates a national database to round up all you pieces of justice-obstructing shit.
Frannie

United States

#13 Jun 16, 2013
TexMex wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont "help".
You get in the way and make law enforcement's job even more difficult.
I can't wait until federal law enforcement creates a national database to round up all you pieces of justice-obstructing shit.
While I find your delivery to be a bit brash, I must say that I do agree whole-heartedly with your point.

What these people ( who call themselves "psychics" ) do, to vulnerable families in missing persons cases, really is inexcusable.

I would support statutory measures for criminal prosecution, for anyone injecting themselves into an active law enforcement investigation.

It's one thing to call in a hotline tip if you actually know something, or have a strong reason to believe something, based an eyewitness account or on a personal relationship basis.

To call in a vague geographic location in reference to a dead body, based on an ALLEGED vision or a dream, is just pathetic and a waste of valuable resources.

It should be criminalized!
Frannie

United States

#14 Jun 16, 2013
OleWalter wrote:
for arguments sake, let's say the creepy boyfriend killed the child
I don't recall law enforcement (or the families involved) taking the position that the child was deceased.

It is my understanding that there are (or were) serious injuries which were severe enough to require medical attention at the time they were inflicted.

There have been varying accounts and heavy speculation on what those injuries might be but that can wait.
The important thing now should be focusing all efforts on pleading for the person (or persons) who currently have the child - to arrange for her return.

I would imagine law enforcement is trying to do just that and that they have so much more information that they wont release.

And that's the way it should be.
Putting too much info out there for public consumption creates a circus atmosphere which only serves to muddy the waters.

Protecting the integrity of the investigation should be priority number one.
CVT6702

AOL

#16 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text> A bad one, and that is why she is in JAIL -- charged with a felony.
Now....what about the creepy boyfriend & his clan who (allegedly) actually caused the injuries & made the child go missing? When does he/they get their just desserts?
Look how you are refeering to the boyfriend as creepy when you know nothing about him or anyone else in here, you read about a story and then you begin calling names, and its not only you, its the others on here talking about all psychics and painting them with the same broad brush.
Sounds like most of you could have been back there in the hollyland lifetime when jesus was preaching the gospel and telling people he was the channel for God, and he was telling them this and that.
You forget that God and jesus channel through some of us psychics and they keep control of the soul records and when there is a crime to be committed the keeper of the records goes into his reservoir of knowledge and gives us the answer to what happened to this or that person who is a victim of a crime and who did it.
I am not saying all people who claim to be psychic and give information are psychic because some of them surely don't know what they are talking about but some of us are chosen by the guides to work with them, and I trust anything I post on a case because I've been doing this for a long time and I'm seldom wrong.
Keepin it real

Portage, MI

#17 Jun 16, 2013
Hey Miss Cleo, how do you know whether the OP knows the creepy boyfriend/King family or not?
Maybe YOU are the one who assumes too much.

I will tell you this much, Gale St John and other similar ilk like her,(you), need to be in jail for what you do.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PSYCHIC!!!!!

Any person who claims to be psychic is either a predatory con artist or so mentally ill they need to be removed from mainstream society.

R.I.P. Venus Stewart
Dr Obvious

Jackson, MI

#19 Jun 16, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ought to be ashamed of yourself for trying to promote your con job in the midst of someone's tragedy, you condescending bitch.

So either link us to your "solved cases" and the agencies who stand by your delusions -or you can just shut the hell up.
Dr Obvious

Jackson, MI

#21 Jun 16, 2013
CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a psychic
No, you're psychotic.

Give us some lottery numbers, or go away.
CVT6702

AOL

#22 Jun 16, 2013
Keepin it real wrote:
Hey Miss Cleo, how do you know whether the OP knows the creepy boyfriend/King family or not?
Maybe YOU are the one who assumes too much.
I will tell you this much, Gale St John and other similar ilk like her,(you), need to be in jail for what you do.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PSYCHIC!!!!!
Any person who claims to be psychic is either a predatory con artist or so mentally ill they need to be removed from mainstream society.
R.I.P. Venus Stewart
Well in the future when you pass into spirit and you find yourself up there with a spirit body, and all your intelligence and memories good and or bad depending on how you check out of this world you may just look back at earth and say. "Why I am alive" wish I had believed in life after death when I was there and not badmouthed psychics so much maybe I'll need one now to try to communicate with my family back on earth to tell them I made it.
I suppose you read the bible, and try to do what pleases God, yet you don't believe that God and jesus are alive in spirit and able to write back through people like me and others to try to wipe out religious ignorance on earth the way I and some others are trying to do.
CVT6702

AOL

#23 Jun 16, 2013
Dr Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>No, you're psychotic.
Give us some lottery numbers, or go away.
I'm not in this for the money, and God doesn't believe in giving me lottery numbers and if he did I would be sitting here wealthier than anyone else, but so far he thinks I should be using my talent to teach others like you not to be so mean, spiteful and greedy as to think I can only prove to you I am real if I give you lottery numbers to believe in the existance of God and Jesus in the Universe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martin Luther King's speech about Vietnam War c... 20 hr Responding to a M... 72
cherry street bridge ghost Apr 16 Gross 4
Unless You Repent ( LAKE OF FIRE FOREVER) Apr 11 Directions 6
Review: iLoveKickboxing -Perrysburg OH (May '15) Apr 10 Mgalvan 196
News Prostitution sting at Easton Hilton snares Tole... Apr 8 Chris 3
Message To Toledo Police ( REPENT) Apr 8 Crystal 9
Repent ( REPENT) Repent Apr 8 Me Too 6

Maumee Jobs

Personal Finance

Maumee Mortgages