Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15768 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Try this little exercise, professor. Subtract the suicide numbers from the gun statistic and then compare that number to the drowning number and see which number is still larger.
you school is teaching failure

I choose to skip your stupid class.

Tsunami........add that number to your chart, then do the math.

maybe you may learn something.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15769 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
when you liberals end Abortion, then gun control may have room for discussion
FYI....half the adult population legally owns firearms; and they are prepared to show you murdering liberals gun control.
i would hide if I were you.
a new hunting season with no daily bag limit may be imposed because again.....you whiney liberals continue to push an agenda.
Why must your rhetoric always deteriorate to threats of murder?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15770 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you school is teaching failure
I choose to skip your stupid class.
Tsunami........add that number to your chart, then do the math.
maybe you may learn something.
Ok. I will add tsunami. You add the Vietnam War. You are stupid.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15771 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a little factual support for your claims?
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-16/demo...

http://fox8.com/2012/12/16/feinstein-to-intro...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15772 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I will add tsunami. You add the Vietnam War. You are stupid.
vietnam.....2800 deaths a day between both sides.

Tsunami....300,000 in 5 minutes.

Abortions in America.....2738 a day

crazed lunatic kills 28 on Friday

thanks for playing stupid.

even war can't keep up with you mass murdering dirtbag liberals, the war ended long ago....liberals keep the killing machine alive and well.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15773 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must your rhetoric always deteriorate to threats of murder?
not my threat

a summarization of what seed your ilk planted

and you know it; and reason you want guns banned

PS: real men don't require a gun to dispatch sissies like you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15774 Dec 16, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Try saying this for once. Its very freeing:
"Ooops. I was wrong."
From the CDC:
"From 2005-2009, there were an average of 3,533 fatal unintentional drownings (non-boating related) annually in the United States about ten deaths per day. An additional 347 people died each year from drowning in boating-related incidents.2"
http://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/
woof
your source is liberal bias BS.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15775 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Ok. There is assault weapons and clips more than 10 rounds. It is hard to see why that is unreasonable. But what about the rest of your claim?
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Now they are talking about making laws against clips with more than ten rounds, looking into violent video games, a new data base to track what weapons and how many Americans have, and the list goes on.
Although, the idea of titling and registering guns like we do cars makes a lot of sense.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15776 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not my threat
a summarization of what seed your ilk planted
and you know it; and reason you want guns banned
PS: real men don't require a gun to dispatch sissies like you.
Yet all you do is talk about how you need to use your guns to fight off all of your fantasy invasions. You don't even realize when you insult yourself.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15777 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. There is assault weapons and clips more than 10 rounds. It is hard to see why that is unreasonable. But what about the rest of your claim?
<quoted text>
Although, the idea of titling and registering guns like we do cars makes a lot of sense.
hey Mr. big shot Lawyer

since 1968 a federal form 4473 has to be filled out for every gun purchase.

The ATF keeps track of record keeping.

when firearms are sold at distribution to licensed firearms dealers, a record is kept.

when sold at the licensed firearms dealer a 4473 form filed; and record kept.

a serial number look up reveals trail from manufacturer to consumer; and all stops in between.

I thought you knew law?

how did this44 year old federal law escape you so called brilliant mind?

maybe we just found out why nobody wants to pay $25 an hour for your legal service.

you are not familiar with law, just lip flapping.

ignorance of the law by citizens is not merited in a court of law.....wonder how it effects so called lawyers?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15778 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet all you do is talk about how you need to use your guns to fight off all of your fantasy invasions. You don't even realize when you insult yourself.
you insult the intelligence of humankind with each and every post you type.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15779 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Mr. big shot Lawyer
since 1968 a federal form 4473 has to be filled out for every gun purchase.
The ATF keeps track of record keeping.
when firearms are sold at distribution to licensed firearms dealers, a record is kept.
when sold at the licensed firearms dealer a 4473 form filed; and record kept.
a serial number look up reveals trail from manufacturer to consumer; and all stops in between.
I thought you knew law?
how did this44 year old federal law escape you so called brilliant mind?
maybe we just found out why nobody wants to pay $25 an hour for your legal service.
you are not familiar with law, just lip flapping.
ignorance of the law by citizens is not merited in a court of law.....wonder how it effects so called lawyers?
What if you sell a gun to one of your teabagging buddies, professor?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15780 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you insult the intelligence of humankind with each and every post you type.
You are so funny when you get played.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15781 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What other proof do you need that's not contained in those articles? Everything I said they wanted to do is in there.

Furthermore, what will any of these initiatives do? It won't prevent one school shooting. Don't you see? That's the point. It has nothing to do with this school shooting or any shooting. They are using the tragedy of these kids, family and town to promote a whole different agenda; the anti-gun liberal agenda.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15782 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you sell a gun to one of your teabagging buddies, professor?
The Professor seems to have conveniently forgotten to mention the "gun show exception".

woof
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#15783 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one making politics out of this. You are the one using this tragedy as a reason to spew your racist hate toward our President. You are an angry, sad, little man.
And you call me dense!! Where in the world do you get the claim of "racist hate"??
What a putz.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15784 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What other proof do you need that's not contained in those articles? Everything I said they wanted to do is in there.
Furthermore, what will any of these initiatives do? It won't prevent one school shooting. Don't you see? That's the point. It has nothing to do with this school shooting or any shooting. They are using the tragedy of these kids, family and town to promote a whole different agenda; the anti-gun liberal agenda.
That's ridiculous. If that kid didn't have an assault rifle, he may never have gotten into that school. If he didn't have an assault rifle, maybe only 5 kids die, or 10, or 15. Tell the parents of the kids who might have lived that it doesn't matter.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15785 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
When states restrict driving cars and trucks to those over 16 years old, with correctable eyesight, and require people to have both a license in their wallet and plates on the vehicles, do you think the state governments are promoting an "anti-car" or "anti-truck" agenda?

Are you really that simple minded?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15786 Dec 16, 2012
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And you call me dense!! Where in the world do you get the claim of "racist hate"??
What a putz.
Oh, I don't know. Maybe from this:
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, even you can't defend this. The bodies were barely pulled out of the school and this big eared zebra is going to make politics out of it?

Since: Dec 12

Cocoa, FL

#15787 Dec 16, 2012
It is blatantly obvious you people live in bumfuk Oh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Glass City Injury & Rehab Ctr - Matthew... (Mar '10) Wed Brian 2
OH Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 13 They cannot kill ... 191
Should all Mexicans be deported ? (Nov '12) Sep 6 Jabez 14
Review: Pleasure365 Sep 5 Sunshine 2
Abortion clinic vows to keep serving Aug 29 Ms_Julie 13
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Aug '14 gary 2,230
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul '14 They cannot kill ... 230
•••
•••
•••

Maumee Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Maumee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maumee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maumee