|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are banned too....who cares?
Well, unlike Karl Rove and Dick Morris, I certainly don't care.

Did you get your invite in the mail, or by telephone like Scotty Walker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Soros = good
Kochs = bad

Hypocrisy
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are partially correct again. You ARE an idiot with a modem.
woof
and so are you and I
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
nope

and honestly care less just like you

I am going to a party Friday with lots of friends; and hope that they don't run out of Tequila.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps helping Kasich is the fact that a total of 58 percent of Ohio voters are very satisfied or somewhat satisfied with the way things are going in the state, the highest satisfaction ever measured in Ohio. Satisfaction has doubled since October, 2011, when only 29 percent of Ohioans said they were very or somewhat satisfied with the way things were going in the state.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/...
Ohhhhhhh Freddie. I am so glad I got all snuggled up good and toasty to hear that fairy tale of yours.

So now, you're saying that instead of Quinnipiac finding that Mr. Kasich presently has a 58% approval rating, you've figured it out huh?

Or have you? I think you ought to go back to college to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, Fred.

Did you notice how close the race would be right now between the Governor and an unnamed challenger, according to Quinnipiac?

Did you notice that Ted Strickland presently has a higher favorability rating than the Governor, according to Quinnipiac?

Did you notice that by a 43 to 36 % margin, Ohio voters do not feel that the Governor deserves a second term?

Of course you did Fred!!!

But you sit back in your chair while you dream up your next screen name and accuse others of lying.

Good thing Sunday's on its way, I suppose.

woof
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Karl Monday wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try. I'm not doing anything until WROL happens.
Pipe down doomsday prepper. As in...put down the crack pipe, Rube E Tuesday. It's making you real twitchy and paranoid. I mean just because you're on the government watch list, doesn't mean you don't deserve to be. Once has to wonder when a nazi keeps seeing commies in the bushes. Maybe you and Reality For Dummies can share a tinfoil hat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhh Freddie. I am so glad I got all snuggled up good and toasty to hear that fairy tale of yours.
So now, you're saying that instead of Quinnipiac finding that Mr. Kasich presently has a 58% approval rating, you've figured it out huh?
Or have you? I think you ought to go back to college to brush up on your reading comprehension skills, Fred.
Did you notice how close the race would be right now between the Governor and an unnamed challenger, according to Quinnipiac?
Did you notice that Ted Strickland presently has a higher favorability rating than the Governor, according to Quinnipiac?
Did you notice that by a 43 to 36 % margin, Ohio voters do not feel that the Governor deserves a second term?
But you sit back in your chair while you dream up your next screen name and accuse others of lying.
woof
Do you really think the Preacher will run again and win?

Kasich fav/un 43/36
Preacher fav/un 41/29

Da Preacha has a higher margin, but a lower raw approval. 29% forgot who he was.

The 58% approval claim is just as bogus as Cousin's repeat from Ed Scultz and Madcow that RTW was only favored by 6% in Michigan.

The most recent number was 51%
http://blogs.detroitnews.com/politics/2012/12...

There was a poll by the Detroit Free Press/ EPIC-MRA, that had it at 47%.

Regardless, I don't think Kasich will be defeated because incumbents only get tossed in Ohio if the economy is bad (Strickland) or there is corruption.

Plus, Strickland was only close in 2010 because he had the NRA endorsement.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
When 58% of respondents approve of the direction the state is headed, who do you think gets the credit? 97% of those people wouldn't be able to name their own state legislators.
You see, unlike DuPree, I present a source and an interpretation. All he presented were lies and his tail between his legs as he fled from my proof of his attempt at misinformation.
Mary Elizaberth

Bryan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Time's up, John! You've had your fifteen minutes of fame!
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
Kasich fav/un 43/36
Preacher fav/un 41/29
Da Preacha has a higher margin, but a lower raw approval. 29% forgot who he was.
The 58% approval claim is just as bogus as Cousin's repeat from Ed Scultz and Madcow that RTW was only favored by 6% in Michigan.
Regardless, I don't think Kasich will be defeated because incumbents only get tossed in Ohio if the economy is bad (Strickland) or there is corruption.
I didn't speculate upon whether Strickland would run, and whether he will or not is really irrelevant to the issue here.

The point is, Ohioans are not enamored with the Governor.

Also, the numbers you cite are incorrect:

http://www.quinnipiac.edu/institutes-centers/...

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>When 58% of respondents approve of the direction the state is headed, who do you think gets the credit? 97% of those people wouldn't be able to name their own state legislators.
You see, unlike DuPree, I present a source and an interpretation. All he presented were lies and his tail between his legs as he fled from my proof of his attempt at misinformation.
You cited a source that actually provided additional data from which one could conclude that the answer to your question (who gets the credit?) is clearly: not John Kasich.

But you ignored that part of the data.

You know what organization is really good implementing that tactic?

Fox/Bain News.

Get it?

woof

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nope
I am going to a party Friday with lots of friends; and hope that they don't run out of Tequila.
You seem to always be drinking. I can help you with that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

KARL II wrote:
<quoted text>
Kasich fav/un 43/36
Preacher fav/un 41/29
Strickland could win Ohio now, but we are hoping for VP to Hillary 2016. ;-)
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nope
It would be difficult to measure the levels of douchieness you must achieve after you have been drinking Tequilla. Starting fights with women. Shouting something about communist robots at the neighbor's houses. Dancing like the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz to the Thong Song while people toss coins at you and laugh. All while your wife cries and waits in the car. Yah, yah. I know. Your 12 steps are better than everyone else's.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know what he would run on. What's his platform anyway?

"Friends, I want to be your governor again. I promise to bring this state back into debt, and nothing like that 8 billion I left your current Governor with, I'm talking 12 or 15 billion. I promise more people leaving Ohio. I promise a higher unemployment rate than the national average. I promise much less jobs in Ohio--the same way it was before I left office. If you want Ohio to go back to the good ole days, elect me, Ted Strickland."

Yep. And I bet he would get every Democrat vote here in Ohio.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know what he would run on. What's his platform anyway?
"Friends, I want to be your governor again. I promise to bring this state back into debt, and nothing like that 8 billion I left your current Governor with, I'm talking 12 or 15 billion. I promise more people leaving Ohio. I promise a higher unemployment rate than the national average. I promise much less jobs in Ohio--the same way it was before I left office. If you want Ohio to go back to the good ole days, elect me, Ted Strickland."
Yep. And I bet he would get every Democrat vote here in Ohio.
Truth! Something foreign to GOP.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Ds won't run two old white men in 2016
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Really? So where am I wrong here? How good was Ohio doing by the time he left office?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Pipe down doomsday prepper. As in...put down the crack pipe, Rube E Tuesday. It's making you real twitchy and paranoid. I mean just because you're on the government watch list, doesn't mean you don't deserve to be. Once has to wonder when a nazi keeps seeing commies in the bushes. Maybe you and Reality For Dummies can share a tinfoil hat.
When WROL happens, all bets are off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Prosperity! Something foreign to Leftist run California!

Don't forget Illinois along with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Maumee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maumee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••