TeaBaggersLoveTo ddlers

Canton, OH

#22238 Nov 22, 2013
canton huffs glue wrote:
<quoted text>Pops didn't even imply that he spoke with God daily. People like you just change & or twist what you don't want to properly respond to or what you don't understand.
"And they walk among us"!! SCARY
How sad that you try to troll the forum and get basically ignored. That's what happens when you sign up with a despised, kookie little fringe group like the Tea Party. And here you thought all those elections they won would have went the same way if they hadn't bought their position. Kookie little Koch wh0re, get back in your toddler trap Doomsday Bible bunker. America doesn't want to hear your whining, conniving mouth any more (Also see last two presidential elections) Americans are so sick of you and your mouthy little hick ways that you'll never be relevant in this country again. Don't you EVER forget that.
WaverlyLovesTodd lers

Canton, OH

#22239 Nov 22, 2013
Canton_ Bozo s Offspring wrote:
<quoted text> You're too funny. Calling someone from Ft Wayne IN a Hillbilly ! Which race is NObama? A few pages ago you said a lot less than 50 scandles, will it be 100 scandles tomorrow? ROFLMAO.
I may have to quit reading your post before I die laughing!
Not sure how many fake scandals you obvious to the entire nation racists are up to now. Nothing like laughing at your own camps many limp scandals though, huh? Where we at now? 1000?

Being chumped and despised like you are in the country you grew up in? Now that's what I call funny. The kind that lasts a lifetime.
Little Whoring Annie

Canton, OH

#22240 Nov 22, 2013
<quoted text> You're too funny. Calling someone from Ft Wayne IN a Hillbilly ! Which race is NObama? A few pages ago you said a lot less than 50 scandles, will it be 100 scandles tomorrow? ROFLMAO.
I wish all those limp scandals to prove "you are not racist" were funny. If laughing makes you "die", then by all means keep reading Annie...oops. I meant Koch wh0re Annie.

"The anti-ACORN crusade was BULL. Climategate was BULL. Repealing health reform was BULL. The lawsuits against health reform are BULL. The death panels - BULL. The President's secretly foreign and doesn't have a birth certificate? BULL. Fear of the census is BULL. Supposed threats to end the second amendment? BULL. The claim that thousands of armed IRS agents are going to be storm troopers to enforce health reform. It's BULL. The administration taking away the right to go fishing? It's BULL."
Little Whoring Annie

Canton, OH

#22241 Nov 22, 2013
Death Panels? Bullsh(t. Just want lower taxes? Bullsh(t. Not racist? Bullsh(t. GOP? Bullsh(t.
Little Whoring Annie

Canton, OH

#22242 Nov 22, 2013
Light a "scandle" or better yet, lean how to spell. When you get done ROFLMAO or some other term fitting to a 15 year old girl, know that being inbred and a dumb hick like you are has nothing to do with where your parents spawned.
Welfare Trailer Trash

Portsmouth, OH

#22243 Nov 22, 2013
Tea Party candidate will get my vote after watching republicans cave to and fawn over democrats. We need a third party now more than ever.
Or would that be a second party, since republicans and democrats have become one in all but name.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22244 Nov 22, 2013
Welfare Trailer Trash wrote:
Tea Party candidate will get my vote after watching republicans cave to and fawn over democrats. We need a third party now more than ever.
Or would that be a second party, since republicans and democrats have become one in all but name.
The problem is that if you vote for anybody but a Republican or Democrat, you are just handing the seat to somebody you might really hate. If the TP ever became a party and you voted for their candidate, you helped give us four years of Hillary.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22245 Nov 22, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>So, you communicate daily with God? Really. Make sure you ask him about this weather that the world has had lately. I'd be real interested in that answer.
And God would say it's the same whether that's been here since he created the planet. He might also say "Humans don't control the weather--I do."

Since: Aug 12

Chicago, IL

#22246 Nov 22, 2013
Gallup polling now showing shittons of millennials will vote for the defacto Republican
Canton needs water wings

Cincinnati, OH

#22247 Nov 22, 2013
Read Cantons post & tell me who is trolling. Canton uses a net & needs a paddle, snorkle & water wings since he's trolling so deep!
I wonder if a cherry bomb would make Canton float to the surface?

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#22248 Nov 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Gallup polling now showing shittons of millennials will vote for the defacto Republican
Defacto could be "Jeb Bush" or Fatboy

I'm only voting for a real conservative

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22249 Nov 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
finding a real conservative is a problem now days.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22250 Nov 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that if you vote for anybody but a Republican or Democrat, you are just handing the seat to somebody you might really hate. If the TP ever became a party and you voted for their candidate, you helped give us four years of Hillary.
Exactly, Like what happened in '92 with 3 candidates. Perot took about 20% of the vote, much of it from GHWB.
BUT, IF voting for the 3rd party wakes up one of the others, it may be worth it.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22251 Nov 22, 2013
Little Whoring Annie wrote:
Death Panels? Bullsh(t. Just want lower taxes? Bullsh(t. Not racist? Bullsh(t. GOP? Bullsh(t.
Intelligent posts by Canton? Bullsh(t.(<:
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22252 Nov 22, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Cool prediction, little Timmy Teabags.
Hope it's more reliable than your 2012 predictions, your prophetic warnings about those pesky invisible commies, evil gubment mandated uva rings, or abortion on demand parties...
ROFLMAO
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22253 Nov 22, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, Like what happened in '92 with 3 candidates. Perot took about 20% of the vote, much of it from GHWB.
BUT, IF voting for the 3rd party wakes up one of the others, it may be worth it.
Oh, it's worth it. I would like to see four or five parties. Unfortunately it's unrealistic. After all, when we vote, we are not voting our person in--we are voting to keep the other person out. I had no love for Romney when I voted for him, I just didn't want to see another four years of misery from Hussein.

The only possible way for a third party to emerge is if both parties pizzed off most of the public, or one more liberal party and one more conservative party came along at the same time.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22254 Nov 22, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no "real" conservatives anymore. All you can do is vote the most conservative candidate that is offered.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22255 Nov 22, 2013
Canton needs water wings wrote:
Read Cantons post & tell me who is trolling. Canton uses a net & needs a paddle, snorkle & water wings since he's trolling so deep!
I wonder if a cherry bomb would make Canton float to the surface?
His posts are repetitious: Makes fun of God and Jesus, rants on about how we are for the rich people, and how we are for global warming. That's about all of his posts.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22256 Nov 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And God would say it's the same whether that's been here since he created the planet. He might also say "Humans don't control the weather--I do."
According to you,were around the same age. Never heard of or seen anything like a derecho(? on spelling). Then Superstorm Sandy, record breaking typhoon in the Phillipines, and etc. Record setting high temps in the Arctic?

www.livescience.com/40676-arctic-temperatures...
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22257 Nov 22, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>According to you,were around the same age. Never heard of or seen anything like a derecho(? on spelling). Then Superstorm Sandy, record breaking typhoon in the Phillipines, and etc. Record setting high temps in the Arctic?
www.livescience.com/40676-arctic-temperatures...
I dun gots muh booklernin at a good, God fearin private scool next ta muh greatgrandpappy's plantation. We ain't got time fer nunna that thar science, logic, facts n reality.
All we need ta git by is the fumes from our pink Barbie farm trucks an plenty a unfair corporate tax breaks fer our patriotic job creators.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobless rates reach 13-year low Sun legend 5
Ohio Supreme Court rules in favor of Toledo red... Sat They cannot kill ... 2
Adults-only couples hotel back on in Orange Tow... Dec 18 MJW 2
Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep ... (Nov '10) Dec 18 DRWO 1,624
Toledo churches join call that 'black lives mat... Dec 15 Listen and Speak 1
Yall Did This Dec 14 lenax 4
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... Nov 25 Squach 96
Maumee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web