Police: Man Who Hates Christmas Swipes Salvation Army kettle, Pushes Bell Ringer to Ground

Full story: WJW Fox 8 Cleveland

Police in northwest Ohio have arrested a man who they say swiped a Salvation Army red kettle full of donated money and pushed one of the charity's bell ringers to the ground.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2009
CCW Holder

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Judged:

Hey Judge:

Sentence this fool to serve the homeless Christmas dinner; then next year, he has to visit ophanages and nursing homes wearing a Santa suit and a constant smile and cheerfulness thoughout his duty.

Then, after that, he can help set up and take down city Christmas decorations in addition to ringing the Salvation Army bell and collect at least $10,000 in pot contributions...which may take at least ten Christmas Seasons worth of volunteerism...

That's the Marine Corp style punishment for someone who hates American Christmas traditions and practices.

I am CERTAIN that the pigs from the ACLU will come RUNNING to this jerk's rescue.
Kat

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

Why would the ACLU defend a thief? It has a history of going after Christmas displays, school programs, etc etc but I doubt it would want anything to do with this case.
Rachel Voshall-Vanderpo ol

Amherst, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

That is such a cruel thing to do, he should receive a very long sentence for doing this.
Jim

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2009

What little Shawn needs from Santa is a nice new Louisville Slugger. Right over the friggin noggin.
wally

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

kill him
Bedley Swine

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2009

Hates Christmas?

Man, if that ain't a Hate Crime, nuthin is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Maumee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maumee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••