Jehovah's Witnesses get set for annual convention

Jun 13, 2009 Full story: Toledo Blade 130

Dennis McConner climbs the front steps of a well-kept home on Holgate Avenue in Maumee and knocks on the door.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Daniel

UK

#124 Jun 21, 2009
I live very close to many jws. Warning: They talk badly about everyone behind their back who is not jw. They told my boss that I was being directed by satan, not long after I was asked to leave. You will always have bad forture if you have any dealing with them. Alot of them have their own businesses or are self employed. They become really dominating when they have high incomes and secure work. They treat their staff like rats and use the law to give them as little as possible. I met this one jw family who owned three businesses. I met several people who had worked for them, they all had bad stories about the way they were treated. In one instance two members of their staff went into work one day and there were letters of redundancy waiting for them when they turned up in the morning. The jws were nowhere to be seen and did not contact the staff to say anything. Typical jw dealings... Even a text msg looks good in comparison, at least they would not have wasted their time and petrol to turn up to work that morning. JW`s = sly, nasty, back stab, double cross. Oh, and just wait for the jws on here to try to attack any imperfections I have made in this post. They love to do that to people, attacking weaknesses is one of their hobbies.

“Get em Samson!”

Since: Jun 09

Honolulu

#126 Jun 22, 2009
So what if successful people, who happen to be Witnesses, make you feel insecure? Happens to a lot of people. Keep your chin up, and put on a happy face! A good Resume and a fresh pressed suit will do you some good also.
Daniel wrote:
I live very close to many jws. Warning: They talk badly about everyone behind their back who is not jw. They told my boss that I was being directed by satan, not long after I was asked to leave. You will always have bad forture if you have any dealing with them. Alot of them have their own businesses or are self employed. They become really dominating when they have high incomes and secure work. They treat their staff like rats and use the law to give them as little as possible. I met this one jw family who owned three businesses. I met several people who had worked for them, they all had bad stories about the way they were treated. In one instance two members of their staff went into work one day and there were letters of redundancy waiting for them when they turned up in the morning. The jws were nowhere to be seen and did not contact the staff to say anything. Typical jw dealings... Even a text msg looks good in comparison, at least they would not have wasted their time and petrol to turn up to work that morning. JW`s = sly, nasty, back stab, double cross. Oh, and just wait for the jws on here to try to attack any imperfections I have made in this post. They love to do that to people, attacking weaknesses is one of their hobbies.
Sunspot

New York, NY

#127 Jun 22, 2009
Daniel said:
***I live very close to many jws. Warning: They talk badly about everyone behind their back who is not jw.***

~~~~~~~~~~

You are absolutely right. They are very arrogant, very self-righteous and very presumptuous, always thinking more of themselves than necessary.

~~~For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. Gal 6:3
columbo atheist

Homer Glen, IL

#128 Jun 22, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
So what if successful people, who happen to be Witnesses, make you feel insecure? Happens to a lot of people. Keep your chin up, and put on a happy face! A good Resume and a fresh pressed suit will do you some good also.
<quoted text>
wow I know dans right, Them jw's stuff there mouths with donuts and they talk with there mouth full. They fart and have poor hygene.They cant think their way out of a wet paper bag.They'r afraid of the war, their own shadow,the truth, predictions that come true,soap and water, deodorent. They'r just plain evil dog!!!

“Get em Samson!”

Honolulu

#129 Jun 22, 2009
O puhhleease...

I thought we were all window washers who owned suits, that didn't get further education? This guy needed a box of tissue, but I gave him sound advice. Be positive, get a good Resume and dress nice. Don't like the way someone runs their business? Start you own, don't waste time crying about it. Columbo get him some Kleenex, Sunspot sing him a lullaby...
Sunspot wrote:
Daniel said:
***I live very close to many jws. Warning: They talk badly about everyone behind their back who is not jw.***
~~~~~~~~~~
You are absolutely right. They are very arrogant, very self-righteous and very presumptuous, always thinking more of themselves than necessary.
~~~For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. Gal 6:3

“Get em Samson!”

Honolulu

#130 Jun 22, 2009
Columbo, First you have to learn to spell Hygiene and Deodorant then you can participate in being Clean...
columbo atheist wrote:
<quoted text> wow I know dans right, Them jw's stuff there mouths with donuts and they talk with there mouth full. They fart and have poor hygene.They cant think their way out of a wet paper bag.They'r afraid of the war, their own shadow,the truth, predictions that come true,soap and water, deodorent. They'r just plain evil dog!!!
columbo atheist

Homer Glen, IL

#131 Jun 22, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
Columbo, First you have to learn to spell Hygiene and Deodorant then you can participate in being Clean...
<quoted text>
I hear they'r shipping in animal washers from brookfield zoo to the kh to wash your back cause you cant fit in the tub.Theres three men with squeggies scraping the donut grease off your back. The wt loves it cause they sell the grease to grey hound.They use it to power the busses.The only side effect is the exhaust smells like B.O.,shit,and B.S.

“Get em Samson!”

Honolulu

#132 Jun 22, 2009
The only muscle thats developed in you body is your sphincter, that's why your eyes are so brown, cause your full of crap. A Little Advice: Don't go on Wheel of Fortune, The words have more than 3 letters! You would even lose if the show was 'Are you smarter than a Kindergartner?' Crayons are for writing, not eating. Move the toothbrush side to side, not your head. You'll never find the Left Guard at the drugstore. Learn to speak Wookie, it'll help you find a mate. Paternity tests are not graded on a curve. Stop using Summers Eve as salad dressing. You'll never find the zipper on a banana. If they don't let you on the long bus, what makes you think they'll let you on the short bus? Stop using balloons as condoms, even if they do fit. If you picked your friends as carefully as you picked your nose, you would be better off. Learn from your parents mistakes, use birth control.

Now go and shower my son, once a month is not enough...
columbo atheist wrote:
<quoted text> I hear they'r shipping in animal washers from brookfield zoo to the kh to wash your back cause you cant fit in the tub.Theres three men with squeggies scraping the donut grease off your back. The wt loves it cause they sell the grease to grey hound.They use it to power the busses.The only side effect is the exhaust smells like B.O.,shit,and B.S.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#133 Jun 23, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
Matt 24:14
This Good News of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited Earth for a witness to the nations, and then the End will come.
You have seen the work first hand, and chose to sit with a Beer and some Cheetos watching a Bowl game saying...I love Jesus that's enough.
Remember this...He told all his followers to pick up their torture stakes and follow him. That meant there would be persecution to go along with faithfulness. He said the World will hate you, as it has hated me, Yes people would practically spit on you for standing up for him. Your faith sounds so easy, just sit back and Pray over the Pot Roast at Dinner, and sing a few hallelujahs on Sunday; as long as its not Superbowl. Ta Da! Your set for eternal life...
<quoted text>
And you would be correct. God is not difficult. He is no task. Love Him, Obey Him, be good to yourself and others. Heaven awaits you.

My equation is simple. Is yours?
columbo atheist

Homer Glen, IL

#134 Jun 23, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
O puhhleease...
I thought we were all window washers who owned suits, that didn't get further education? This guy needed a box of tissue, but I gave him sound advice. Be positive, get a good Resume and dress nice. Don't like the way someone runs their business? Start you own, don't waste time crying about it. Columbo get him some Kleenex, Sunspot sing him a lullaby...
<quoted text>
Im not no spelling bee champ . But in my world "puhhllease" is spelled "please". That must be the brain waves not fireing right because of intense mind control.The wt trys to break your mind down by stacking rule after rule.Then making you think your not good enough for heaven, only earth.Then they command you to fill out the door knockin tally cards because they dont trust your word. They want it in writing.Then they remove you from the light into the windowless dark and gloomy kh's where pedofile's are like a kid in a candy store.Then you buy the pamplets from the wt.then you sell them on your door knockin route.Then you take the money and give it back to the wt. Wow thats better than mary kay. at least over there you get a caddilac out of the deal son.The wt gives you a guilt complex.Then you go to your annual communion gig and get all dressed up sit in a hard metal chair take the bread and wine and pass it down. cause your not good enough to partake of it.Only the annointed chosen by the wt are allowed to partake.so if you try to partake.A group of elders will drag your sorry ass in the back room and rip you a new one dog.So in my final appraisal of the wt. It is pretty one sided in their favor. And the jw's are the slaves that make the whole scam work.Berny madeoff is going to jail for doing the same thing the wt has been doing for many years dog!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio Supreme Court rules in favor of Toledo red... 13 hr 4 eyed freak 2 1
Adults-only couples hotel back on in Orange Tow... Thu MJW 2
Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep ... (Nov '10) Thu DRWO 1,624
Toledo churches join call that 'black lives mat... Dec 15 Listen and Speak 1
Yall Did This Dec 14 lenax 4
Jobless rates reach 13-year low Dec 4 Joe Jared 2
Locked And Loaded: Thank God These 'Good Guys' ... Nov 25 Squach 96
Maumee Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web