Jehovah's Witnesses get set for annua...

Jehovah's Witnesses get set for annual convention

There are 130 comments on the Toledo Blade story from Jun 13, 2009, titled Jehovah's Witnesses get set for annual convention. In it, Toledo Blade reports that:

Dennis McConner climbs the front steps of a well-kept home on Holgate Avenue in Maumee and knocks on the door.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Toledo Blade.

Tiger

Redmond, WA

#22 Jun 16, 2009
unlisted wrote:
no yuni i do not.. you are not a christian.. you are a Jesus hater.. you even called Jesus blood "jesus juice" remember? you threaten people with physical threats.. remember??
you turn your back on Jesus then post oh what a great party.. wow... yes turning one's back on Jesus is really religious..
your the one with problems yuni.. your a puppet on a string from the ones at the garden. you cone here with one liners and mock others with your uneducated questions. you are unchristian and you know it.. so go back to the garden and tell them you need help you are being picked on little girl..
it must make you feel real superior to be a puppet and a follower instead of your own person and not a submissive woman who cannot stand up to a bunch of old men in New York.
go tell them and maybe eagle eye can post some more pagan material she is so well educated in and then she can post more filth about the Catholics. but when the shi-----t hits the fan with this cult and how it works and how it can sens pedophiles door to door.. and the two witness rule and the anti American rule.. i never knew jehovah witnesses were so anti American. religion ?? no not when you turn your back on Jesus
maybe one day you will grow up and realize what is happening... but then it may be to late have a good weekend.
unless you have something educated to say.. please stay at the garden.. it looks so bad for the org to see you and your garden friends posting here.
no i do not have problems yuni ... you do.. you follow the other puppets so you can look good and be a big perosn but you fail.. so why not be a decent person and not try to impress them at the garden... afraid to try.. my guess yes.. with the threats and the nasty things the four of you say.... you make the real jehovah witnesses look real bad especially as women.. but keep posting for all to see..
enjoy your weekend
Okay unlisted I will enjoy my weekened.
columbo atheist

United States

#23 Jun 16, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
Here are the people you put your trust in, this link exposes whose side you think you're on...
http://www.remnantofgod.org/NaziRCC.htm
If you have the guts to go there, tell me how God felt about it.
I went there. I seen catholic priest with hitler. I didnt see any jehovah witnesses. No wait I see shoe laces hangin out hitlers ass. The jw's head was so far up hitlers poop shoot all you can see is shoe laces dog!!!!
UNchained

Columbia, TN

#24 Jun 16, 2009
*** The headlines on the flyers ask the catchy question, "How can you survive the end of the world?" and state: "You are warmly invited to come and listen to the answer." ***

Why does anyone need to attend a religious gathering in order to find out how they can survive the end of the world when the Bible plainly, simply and clearly tells us how...

The one who has the Son has life. The one who doesn’t have the Son of God does not have life.
I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.
1 John 5:12-13
UNchained

Columbia, TN

#25 Jun 16, 2009
*** Mr. Smith, an elder in the West English Congregation, which meets at a Kingdom Hall on Richards Road, says some people have angrily accused him of being in a cult. But he says that among the key characteristics of a cult is that its members follow one individual, which does not apply to Jehovah's Witnesses.***

"But he says that among the key characteristics of a cult is that its members follow one individual, which does not apply to Jehovah's Witnesses."

Survival Into a New Earth
Chapter 10
Page 80
Paragraph 12

How does he provide spiritual food to benefit us here on earth? He foretold that he would do so through his “faithful and discreet slave.”(Matthew 24:45-47) This is a composite “slave,” made up of his congregation of spirit-anointed ones while still on earth.(Compare Isaiah 43:10.) A remnant of these are still on the earthly scene. This true Christian congregation is easily identifiable by comparison of its teachings and practices with the Bible. It genuinely teaches what Jesus commanded. Therefore it is not involved in the political affairs of the world, but all its members are public proclaimers of God’s Kingdom. They are not split up among the sects of Christendom. They are united, as Jesus said they would be—all of them Jehovah’s Witnesses in imitation of their Lord.

"This is a composite “slave,” made up of his congregation of spirit-anointed ones while still on earth."

"They are united, as Jesus said they would be—all of them Jehovah’s Witnesses"

unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#26 Jun 16, 2009
who="Alohawaii"]What s the matter "Unlisted"? Got your feathers ruffled? You have already revealed yourself, you think you can make God's will happen by playing with politicians of this World. You can't say you Love Jesus then support a man who will drop Bunker Busters on large areas, then say there was only collateral damage of a few insurgents(He didn't mention the Children, did he? You didn't see them die, they are on the other side of the world...Your conscience is clean, is it?
Do not put your trust in Nobles(Kings,Presidents,World Leaders), Nor in the sons of earthling man to whom NO SALVATION BELONGS.(Psalm 146:3)
Salvation doesn't belong to Bush or Obama or any other of your favorite Icon's, But who am I to tell you you're on the losing side? Rock the Vote unlisted - Aloha and Good Night!

nope you are with a cult that one day is going to fall like an avalanche going down a mountainside. I am a proud American. you are a brainwashed cult member that is no American anti American and anti religious. you turn your back on Jesus

in my book you are no better than a communist. have a good day in beautiful Hawaii.. the free state that you live off of... if you are a man... your a whoose.. not man enough to stand up for our freedoms.. then go live in a communist country..
columbo atheist

United States

#27 Jun 16, 2009
Hi Friends wrote:
Youu got problems unlisted.
Hey HF, I think you got much bigger problems.Thats the wt's main speel. If you leave the wt you are walkin away from "JEHOVAH" That couldnt be any farther from the truth.If the wt has many false predictions in the past.And many murders in the past ( with the no organ transplant, and blood issue) Plus the two witness rule (If a child claims they were raped. They must have two witnesses that seen it to be true). Im not sure how many rapest ask two people to watch them in action.Oh you jw's are a wild bunch!! So my point is . If you claim you have the truth,"JEHOVAH" is leading the wt, "JEHOVAH" is the head writer as stated in court under oath by FRED FRANZ.Why does the wt have so much baggage.You should be flawless. That is if "JEHOVAH" is calling the shots. Maybe its just a man made cult from brooklyn like we all thought!!!

“Get em Samson!”

Since: Jun 09

Honolulu

#28 Jun 16, 2009
Who="unlisted"

Poor unlisted. I am to old to be drafted, but if they tried I would tell them I shall not kill(Its a commandment you know?) I would rather obey God and rot in prison than take a precious human life. That is the point...You seem to think you can serve Two Masters, God and your Government. Only thing is God is going to do away with Governments that Deal Death in his Name. Guess what? You support them, so just like a hefty bag on garbage day, Out you'll go with them.
Jesus, if he were walking this Earth today wouldn't touch America's politicians with a 10 foot pole, just the same as the Roman Government back then. Lets hope you are not such a slow learner as to get caught in bed with the U.S. Government when Gods Kingdom arrives to crush them. If I was in a Communist land I would not be a part of their worldly government either. What part of Jesus saying "My Followers are no part of this World." did you misunderstand? Unlisted, Unlisted you really do need to get out of the world, it'll be the death of you...
unlisted wrote:
who="Alohawaii"]What s the matter "Unlisted"? Got your feathers ruffled? You have already revealed yourself, you think you can make God's will happen by playing with politicians of this World. You can't say you Love Jesus then support a man who will drop Bunker Busters on large areas, then say there was only collateral damage of a few insurgents(He didn't mention the Children, did he? You didn't see them die, they are on the other side of the world...Your conscience is clean, is it?
Do not put your trust in Nobles(Kings,Presidents,World Leaders), Nor in the sons of earthling man to whom NO SALVATION BELONGS.(Psalm 146:3)
Salvation doesn't belong to Bush or Obama or any other of your favorite Icon's, But who am I to tell you you're on the losing side? Rock the Vote unlisted - Aloha and Good Night!
nope you are with a cult that one day is going to fall like an avalanche going down a mountainside. I am a proud American. you are a brainwashed cult member that is no American anti American and anti religious. you turn your back on Jesus
in my book you are no better than a communist. have a good day in beautiful Hawaii.. the free state that you live off of... if you are a man... your a whoose.. not man enough to stand up for our freedoms.. then go live in a communist country..

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#29 Jun 16, 2009
You can't sell God door to door like vacuum cleaners.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#30 Jun 16, 2009
oh my... anti Religious. anti American sorry... your org turns it's back on Jesus Christ..

yes the world is going to end''' what is the date??????
columbo atheist

United States

#31 Jun 16, 2009
a person wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT!!! ARE YOU HIGH!!!! the jws kissed up to hitler!?!?!?! did someone drop you on your head. have news for ya miss but jws sat in concentration camps. the CATHOLIC clergy did everything hitler wanted, even helping him come to power. nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm they even celebrated his birthday. you are a sick sick person to lie about something so horrible. id like to see you say that too a jw that went into a concentration camp. your pagan religion did everything hitler wantd. they try too cover this up but they cant. your stupid pope committed mass genocide. read a fricken history book would you, and no that is not the istory of why the cathlic church is so awesome. a real on. ughhhh you disgust me. even look it up on wikipedia nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm for goodness sake!!!!! jws went into concentration camps for not saluting hitler and not joining his milatary when cathlics did. you can bury your head under the sand, but it happened whether you like it or no.
Hey AP, If jw's were then like they are now. Then 95% of them were afraid of there own shadows.If they follow a man made org to death with the no organ transplant rule they had back then. Why wouldnt they kiss hitlers ass hes a man like the gb diaper men.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#32 Jun 16, 2009
hey idiot who said it did not happen??? you.. duh..
the jws were jsut as bad, and itf you consider wikipedia to be a real source... oh geez!

your org is going to disgust many people when it hits the news that you send pedophiles to unsuspecting homes because your as-----e idiot spokesperson went on national Tv like a nut and told the nation oh yes they can go door to door but they should not go alone.. so go speak with someone who cares to gives a dam... we do not.. you have such awful phony rules you follow that are in no bible.. so you disgust all of us who are intelligent enough not to belong to this org or as some call it the gentlemen s club..

hey Dan.. wow talk about hitting a nerve???

“Get em Samson!”

Honolulu

#33 Jun 16, 2009
Ask Obama, I've heard people say he's the antichrist? You've got friends on both sides...
unlisted wrote:
oh my... anti Religious. anti American sorry... your org turns it's back on Jesus Christ..
yes the world is going to end''' what is the date??????
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#34 Jun 16, 2009
the end is when???

two witness rule??

no scream rule???

shun???

talk to someone who cares such as a bad jw who should not be here.. for instance jw forever eagle eye/thinkaboutit/faceless/mull itover/ askunlisted
or third witness or oh well the ones who are not baptized but post as if they are elders for years..

you do not salute the flag= Anti American
you do not vote= so shut up about the government since you do not vote do not get involved in politics do not read the wall street journal then you know crap

anti American anti religious.. college not important.. so go speak with those who care... at the kh if you are a jw you do not represent them well here. goodbye

“Get em Samson!”

Honolulu

#35 Jun 16, 2009
Jesus wasn't selling anything when he gave instructions on going door to door to his disciples.(This is info available in all bibles)

its just that nobody in Christendom knows how to follow the instruction manual...
Black Rhino wrote:
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#36 Jun 16, 2009
and you don't preach god with comic books that men write and teach hate.
columbo atheist

United States

#37 Jun 16, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
Jesus wasn't selling anything when he gave instructions on going door to door to his disciples.(This is info available in all bibles)
its just that nobody in Christendom knows how to follow the instruction manual...
<quoted text>
Dont worry Don Hoe, If the wt said tommorow you had to sell these great wt vacum cleaners with the false pamplets. cocoNUT boy would be dragging around a bunch of vacums door to door. Because if you walk away from the vacum cleaner you are walking away from "JEHOVAH". Please get a clue dog. Use your brain. I know its hard to do when the wt has your brain in a vice. Grow up "HOLMS"
a person

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Jun 16, 2009
columbo atheist wrote:
<quoted text> Hey AP, If jw's were then like they are now. Then 95% of them were afraid of there own shadows.If they follow a man made org to death with the no organ transplant rule they had back then. Why wouldnt they kiss hitlers ass hes a man like the gb diaper men.
paint it any way you want, jws didnt follow hitler and where put in camps for it, when the catholic clergy did.
columbo atheist

United States

#39 Jun 17, 2009
a person wrote:
<quoted text>paint it any way you want, jws didnt follow hitler and where put in camps for it, when the catholic clergy did.
Hey ap, There were some catholics that broke, There were some jw's that broke, there were some jews and others that broke.Your wt is telling you a lie if they say the jw's were the only ones that didnt break.I seen stats that show two thirds of jw's gave in to hitler.thats high compared to other groups. Because people in cults have such a hold on them from the cult leaders they shouldnt break as easy do to the extreme mind control.Are you hawaii boys new mouth piece? Them cult seeds of truth I planted must have took growth. Hes finaly starting to see that he's in a cult.Now he cant respond any more he's confused,befuddled, probaly in a feetal position laying in a pool of vomit.Well when he gets his act together and cleans himself up.I hope he joins the world again and becomes a independent thinker.
Sunspot

New York, NY

#40 Jun 17, 2009
[QUOTE who="Tiger"
Just another one of unlisted brakedowns.
[/QUOTE]

Maybe Topix should put up a "BRAKEDOWN" LANE for the bad BREAKS we see here.....(or now..... was that "brakes"?).

There's a 98% chance this will whoosh right over Yuni's head....but others will "get it".(grin)
columbo atheist

United States

#41 Jun 17, 2009
Black Rhino wrote:
Hey BR , I disagree. I think them jw's can and will someday be selling vacum cleaners door to door. Cause if they can sell false pamplets, preach false doctrine all while smiling.they can sell anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Toledo (May '15) Apr 12 Go Blue Forever 44
Amanda Dietsch? (Sep '15) Apr 11 Anon 17
News Acts of service: Playwright unites church with ... Apr 1 Big Johnson 1
News Fire chief objects to planned roundabout Mar '17 RuffnReddy 2
Frampton Mar '17 Dcxxbh34 1
Vote for Donald J. Trump (Oct '16) Mar '17 giddy 2
News First Muslim Congressman stumps in Toledo for C... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Treatz9726 3

Maumee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maumee Mortgages