Jehovah's Witnesses get set for annual convention

Jun 13, 2009 Full story: Toledo Blade 130

Dennis McConner climbs the front steps of a well-kept home on Holgate Avenue in Maumee and knocks on the door.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#1 Jun 13, 2009
if people reject what the jws say they ARE REJECTING GOD'S MESSAGE??

i do not think so.. and for those who say they do not take the address down and return three times that is a lie.. and for me???
if they are writing down when people are not home???? that is casing to me and an invasion of privacy !!!!

anyone who comes to a person's door and asks if they would like to know when the end is coming and how to survive it.... are out in space and in denial
Hi Friends

Trenton, NJ

#2 Jun 13, 2009
Youu got problems unlisted.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jun 13, 2009
no yuni i do not.. you are not a christian.. you are a Jesus hater.. you even called Jesus blood "jesus juice" remember? you threaten people with physical threats.. remember??

you turn your back on Jesus then post oh what a great party.. wow... yes turning one's back on Jesus is really religious..

your the one with problems yuni.. your a puppet on a string from the ones at the garden. you cone here with one liners and mock others with your uneducated questions. you are unchristian and you know it.. so go back to the garden and tell them you need help you are being picked on little girl..

it must make you feel real superior to be a puppet and a follower instead of your own person and not a submissive woman who cannot stand up to a bunch of old men in New York.

go tell them and maybe eagle eye can post some more pagan material she is so well educated in and then she can post more filth about the Catholics. but when the shi-----t hits the fan with this cult and how it works and how it can sens pedophiles door to door.. and the two witness rule and the anti American rule.. i never knew jehovah witnesses were so anti American. religion ?? no not when you turn your back on Jesus

maybe one day you will grow up and realize what is happening... but then it may be to late have a good weekend.

unless you have something educated to say.. please stay at the garden.. it looks so bad for the org to see you and your garden friends posting here.

no i do not have problems yuni ... you do.. you follow the other puppets so you can look good and be a big perosn but you fail.. so why not be a decent person and not try to impress them at the garden... afraid to try.. my guess yes.. with the threats and the nasty things the four of you say.... you make the real jehovah witnesses look real bad especially as women.. but keep posting for all to see..

enjoy your weekend
little lamb

Australia

#4 Jun 13, 2009
unlisted wrote:
if people reject what the jws say they ARE REJECTING GOD'S MESSAGE??
i do not think so.. and for those who say they do not take the address down and return three times that is a lie.. and for me???
if they are writing down when people are not home???? that is casing to me and an invasion of privacy !!!!
anyone who comes to a person's door and asks if they would like to know when the end is coming and how to survive it.... are out in space and in denial
Unlisted has coming on this board , increased you faith in Jesus?
Hi Friends

Trenton, NJ

#5 Jun 13, 2009
Ummm humm!
Sunspot

New York, NY

#6 Jun 13, 2009
***If nobody answers the door, they leave an invitation and mark the address down in their notebooks as a "not-at-home."

"We'll come back at least three times," Mr. McConner says. "People ask us why we come back so often. I tell them we're living in the time of the end. If there was a storm coming, wouldn't you want us to knock on your door and warn you? We take the responsibility very seriously."***

I so understand.

With the SAME ENTHUSIASM....I heard and then delivered this VERY SAME MESSAGE in the late 1960s, 1970s, the 1980s, and until 1999.....warning about this "just around the corner" end of this old system of things....while putting my life on hold to learn how to try and find recruits for the Watchtower Society.

I wonder if that poor JW door-knocker's medical bills (for his foot) OR the gas money for his efforts to deliver WTS convention invitations....will be covered by the WTS?

I guess we ALL know the answer to that.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#7 Jun 13, 2009
who="little lamb"]
Unlisted has coming on this board , increased you faith in Jesus

hi little lamb -- my faith in Jesus is stronger after learning here what the jws say and how they treated me when i first came.

how can eagle eye be a good jehovah witness?
how can jw forever be a good jehovah witness?

i learned that they do not preach form the bible. i did not know they learn from the awake magazines that are left at doors.

i learned that they trash other religions and i did read it in a recent awake magazine,

i think the horrible thing is how the jehovah witnesses go to those memorials and only the "144,000 anointed" can take the body and blood of Jesus Christ. i think it is awful that they can pass it around from person to person and turn their backs on Jesus.. this is not what the bible says.. then real jws such as yuni come here and post the filth she does about my religion and calls the wine we drink the blood of Jesus.. her words "Jesus Juice" that is not how religious people behave.

i believe in my god the way the bible says it.. i do not believe a new religion that is 130 years old has it right and everyone else is wrong.

do i believe my faith is completely the true one??? no.. my opinion and i can voice it freely without being called in by men who will question my sincerity in a religion.

the scandal.. i was so angry and so were many Catholics. we were permitted to voice our disgust.. we did and i still do. this pope is trying to do the right things. he has apologized many time sin public and has said it is wrong. is it his fault? no.. every faith has this problem and ha come forward, all except the Jehovah witness org...

i do not ever condemn the word jehovah as many here condemn the pope with derogatory words such as yuni comparing him to the KKK.. that is wrong and the threads she eagle eye and jw and nevada rose put up against me not the religion but me and they cannot deny it..

but yes my faith in Jesus because of some here is much stronger..

take care little lamb

my god says to forgive those who are mean and without the love of god. but here there are a few who make it very difficult for others to be sensitive or nice. they push and hurt until you lose it then they laugh and mock you some more.

for this i have even less respect for an org that took my sister in law
Alohawaii

Lynnwood, WA

#8 Jun 13, 2009
Here are the people you put your trust in, this link exposes whose side you think you're on...

http://www.remnantofgod.org/NaziRCC.htm

If you have the guts to go there, tell me how God felt about it.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#9 Jun 14, 2009
hey aloha ..... you need to go read how the jws kissed up to Hitler.;;;;; just Google jehovah witnesses and Hitler fool..
columbo atheist

Bolingbrook, IL

#10 Jun 14, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
Here are the people you put your trust in, this link exposes whose side you think you're on...
http://www.remnantofgod.org/NaziRCC.htm
If you have the guts to go there, tell me how God felt about it.
Hey coconut, If the wt org is such a loving trusting org. Why do they make you fill out tally cards that they send to head quarters so they can see how many hours of door knockin the slaves are doin.Why dont they just go on the honor system. Is there a problem.I know what it is. They want there loot and all of it jack. Its pitaful dog!!!

“Get em Samson!”

Since: Jun 09

Honolulu

#11 Jun 14, 2009
You liked that picture...Papal Peoples givin the Fuhrer some HandJive? Keep that on the top of your head Unlisted. The Holocaust Museum has plenty of evidence to show who wouldn't Sig Heil! And that's not even run by JW's. So go put a strudle in the oven, bend the legs on your cross at right angles and Kiss your autographed picture of Schicklegruber.
unlisted wrote:
hey aloha ..... you need to go read how the jws kissed up to Hitler.;;;;; just Google jehovah witnesses and Hitler fool..

“Get em Samson!”

Honolulu

#12 Jun 14, 2009
First of all, God's people have always been well organized, thus the bible pages that stream on with names, tribes, locations, duties, etc. We are no different now. Second, you must get a dictionary..please. Pitaful is not a word! Pitiful is a word, to describe your ability to mangle the English language.
columbo atheist wrote:
<quoted text> Hey coconut, If the wt org is such a loving trusting org. Why do they make you fill out tally cards that they send to head quarters so they can see how many hours of door knockin the slaves are doin.Why dont they just go on the honor system. Is there a problem.I know what it is. They want there loot and all of it jack. Its pitaful dog!!!
columbo atheist

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Jun 15, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
First of all, God's people have always been well organized, thus the bible pages that stream on with names, tribes, locations, duties, etc. We are no different now. Second, you must get a dictionary..please. Pitaful is not a word! Pitiful is a word, to describe your ability to mangle the English language.
<quoted text>
Hey Coconut, You didnt answer the question. Why do they make you fill out the door knockin tally cards.You should be door knockin because you believe in your faith , not to meet a quota sir.That sounds more like a business to me.That sounds pitaful, or pitiful any way I say it its true dog!
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#14 Jun 15, 2009
who="Alohawaii"]You liked that picture...Papal Peoples givin the Fuhrer some HandJive? Keep that on the top of your head Unlisted. The Holocaust Museum has plenty of evidence to show who wouldn't Sig Heil! And that's not even run by JW's. So go put a strudle in the oven, bend the legs on your cross at right angles and Kiss your autographed picture of Schicklegruber.

your a jw??? another one who comes here and is two faced would you behave this way in the kh?

oh go check out the thread about the interfaith meeting your ORG HAD WITH ALL OTHER FAITHS! YEP THE ORG WAS CAUGHT WITH IT'S PANTS DOWN... THEY TELL you not to associate with apostates and they are the only true faith yet they just did a conference with many other faiths. the rep from the org even has his picture taken with them now what will you think about this org??? another lie like they said the org was not part of the NGO???

and yes they jws did kiss up to Hitler.. live with it... they are a cult that teaches hate against other faiths puts out little comic books that teach hate and you are not even intelligent enough to see the writing on the wall.. so yes you are another bad example of jws who come here and then go to meetings and pretend to be little angels.. not.. have a good night.
columbo atheist

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 Jun 15, 2009
Alohawaii wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hawaii boy, I just had a great Idea. If you put half as much time into looking at the back ground of the wt as you do into misspelled words. You might see the light and get the heck out of that mind controling cult Dog!! What am i invisable or pitaful. Maybe Im invisible and pitiful dog!!!

“Get em Samson!”

Honolulu

#16 Jun 15, 2009
Whats the matter "Unlisted"? Got your feathers ruffled? You have already revealed yourself, you think you can make God's will happen by playing with politicians of this World. You can't say you Love Jesus then support a man who will drop Bunker Busters on large areas, then say there was only collateral damage of a few insurgents(He didn't mention the Children, did he? You didn't see them die, they are on the other side of the world...Your conscience is clean, is it?

Do not put your trust in Nobles(Kings,Presidents,World Leaders), Nor in the sons of earthling man to whom NO SALVATION BELONGS.(Psalm 146:3)

Salvation doesn't belong to Bush or Obama or any other of your favorite Icon's, But who am I to tell you you're on the losing side? Rock the Vote unlisted - Aloha and Good Night!

unlisted wrote:
who="Alohawaii"]You liked that picture...Papal Peoples givin the Fuhrer some HandJive? Keep that on the top of your head Unlisted. The Holocaust Museum has plenty of evidence to show who wouldn't Sig Heil! And that's not even run by JW's. So go put a strudle in the oven, bend the legs on your cross at right angles and Kiss your autographed picture of Schicklegruber.
your a jw??? another one who comes here and is two faced would you behave this way in the kh?
oh go check out the thread about the interfaith meeting your ORG HAD WITH ALL OTHER FAITHS! YEP THE ORG WAS CAUGHT WITH IT'S PANTS DOWN... THEY TELL you not to associate with apostates and they are the only true faith yet they just did a conference with many other faiths. the rep from the org even has his picture taken with them now what will you think about this org??? another lie like they said the org was not part of the NGO???
and yes they jws did kiss up to Hitler.. live with it... they are a cult that teaches hate against other faiths puts out little comic books that teach hate and you are not even intelligent enough to see the writing on the wall.. so yes you are another bad example of jws who come here and then go to meetings and pretend to be little angels.. not.. have a good night.
Tiger

Trenton, NJ

#17 Jun 15, 2009
unlisted wrote:
who="little lamb"]
Unlisted has coming on this board , increased you faith in Jesus
hi little lamb -- my faith in Jesus is stronger after learning here what the jws say and how they treated me when i first came.
how can eagle eye be a good jehovah witness?
how can jw forever be a good jehovah witness?
i learned that they do not preach form the bible. i did not know they learn from the awake magazines that are left at doors.
i learned that they trash other religions and i did read it in a recent awake magazine,
i think the horrible thing is how the jehovah witnesses go to those memorials and only the "144,000 anointed" can take the body and blood of Jesus Christ. i think it is awful that they can pass it around from person to person and turn their backs on Jesus.. this is not what the bible says.. then real jws such as yuni come here and post the filth she does about my religion and calls the wine we drink the blood of Jesus.. her words "Jesus Juice" that is not how religious people behave.
i believe in my god the way the bible says it.. i do not believe a new religion that is 130 years old has it right and everyone else is wrong.
do i believe my faith is completely the true one??? no.. my opinion and i can voice it freely without being called in by men who will question my sincerity in a religion.
the scandal.. i was so angry and so were many Catholics. we were permitted to voice our disgust.. we did and i still do. this pope is trying to do the right things. he has apologized many time sin public and has said it is wrong. is it his fault? no.. every faith has this problem and ha come forward, all except the Jehovah witness org...
i do not ever condemn the word jehovah as many here condemn the pope with derogatory words such as yuni comparing him to the KKK.. that is wrong and the threads she eagle eye and jw and nevada rose put up against me not the religion but me and they cannot deny it..
but yes my faith in Jesus because of some here is much stronger..
take care little lamb
my god says to forgive those who are mean and without the love of god. but here there are a few who make it very difficult for others to be sensitive or nice. they push and hurt until you lose it then they laugh and mock you some more.
for this i have even less respect for an org that took my sister in law
We do not preach from the Bible?...

You make me ((((giggle))))
a person

Levittown, PA

#18 Jun 15, 2009
unlisted wrote:
WHAT!!! ARE YOU HIGH!!!! the jws kissed up to hitler!?!?!?! did someone drop you on your head. have news for ya miss but jws sat in concentration camps. the CATHOLIC clergy did everything hitler wanted, even helping him come to power. nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm they even celebrated his birthday. you are a sick sick person to lie about something so horrible. id like to see you say that too a jw that went into a concentration camp. your pagan religion did everything hitler wantd. they try too cover this up but they cant. your stupid pope committed mass genocide. read a fricken history book would you, and no that is not the istory of why the cathlic church is so awesome. a real on. ughhhh you disgust me. even look it up on wikipedia nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm for goodness sake!!!!! jws went into concentration camps for not saluting hitler and not joining his milatary when cathlics did. you can bury your head under the sand, but it happened whether you like it or no.
Tiger

Trenton, NJ

#20 Jun 16, 2009
You must be really patient with unlisted she isn't well.She has at least 3 brake downs a day.

I think she needs some liquid calcium to help her nerves.

Half of the time I don't understand what she is saying.
Tiger

Trenton, NJ

#21 Jun 16, 2009
How did I miss this thread...boy!...
I sure missed a lot last saturday.

Just another one of unlisted brakedowns.

I don't picture her as a nice grandma...
something is realy off about her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help.......please help Oct 17 Concerned Citizen 1
Review: Electric Tool & Equipment Oct 15 Captain Bob 1
My new dog ;) Oct 14 mxtaboofreak 5
Cayl Lykins from Toledo, OH Oct 13 banging Benbow 1
looking for Danny Riggenbach Oct 12 Sweet pink 1
Abortion clinic vows to keep serving Oct 9 Leabrand 17
Jeep ponders switch to aluminum for next Wrangl... Oct 3 Cvt6702 1
Maumee Dating
Find my Match

Maumee Jobs