Northwood's own 'Bridezilla': TV series features Megan Cantu as one of its bossy brides

Aug 13, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

It's hard to say when Northwood resident Megan Cantu became a bridezilla, one of those demanding, fire-breathing brides who wants to control every element of her wedding.

Comments
81 - 94 of 94 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

That episode proved that a man can be totally emascualted by a woman.......LOL.....just ....no words.
sharry

Wigan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Ruth wrote:
This woman is disgusting. How can she claim to be a christian when she doesn't have a nice bone in her body. How could Corey marry this bitch. Maybe she lets him play video games all day long and supports him. Otherwise, she isn't even pretty, and she is an absolutely flaming asshole horrible person bitch. Please stop showing us these extreme bitches. Please show us someone with a heart!
Megan is an ugly person inside and out and i predict that in future years she will turn into a bitter ugly old woman with no friends or family. I call that Kharma!!!!
sharry

Wigan, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Megan is an ugly person inside and out and i predict that in the future she will end up a bitter, lonely old woman - i call that Kharma!!!!
jesse megans dad

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

it suck that she is that way, she hurts so.............
kvnpolar1

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

I'm here wondering (after reading these comments), why anyone would even WATCH such trash! I can't comment on the show because I know a lot of these programs are scripted, but after reading these comments I don't think I've missed ANYTHING!
Nada

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Just saw the update on those two...she is ugly as fuck inside and out. She has gained a ton of weight, her teeth are the color of piss and she cut her hair the same as her mother. She looks like a dumpy frumpy 50 year old,not a cute young fun young woman, wife, and new mommy. & true to her word, he has become her property. He is trapped, has no friends any longer, and is tied to her forever by their baby. Adorable baby....but doomed (like Corey) by having that cruel, psychotic, nasty, bitch for a mommy. She's not a "mommy"...she's an incubator and a monster. And should be committed. Scuzzy wicked blob.
Schulyer Colfax

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Just watched the update show and I think Megan's cold and dead soul is so pervasive that it has taken over her looks - funny how that karma thing works out sometimes. Megan has gained so much weight that she is now about the same size as that bridesmaid of hers who she chastised so much - hilarious!!! Megan has also cut her hair in an eerily similar way as her mother - which is hilarious as well since she chastised her mother so much in the show. To sum it up Megan, who I would estimate to be in her late 20's at this point looks like she is in her late 40's. At some point I'm sure Corey was physically attracted to Megan which might have helped him cope with her evil personality. But now the physical attraction has to be over... Only a matter of time...
amy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

What a C**T this girl is not only to her husband and friends....but to her parents. 1,2,3!!!!!! Lol u r a disgrace to women and brides. One of the tackiest weddings ive seen. Which says a lot since most of these brides on the show lack any design sense.
Of cut

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

It's a tv show people
reebs

Duncan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Watching the rerun of Megan and Corey. Why the hell does he put up with her? She treats him like he's a toddler...counting like she's going to put him in time out...and telling her DAD to shut up all the time! There is no way I would put up with that rag.
Watched Bridezillas

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Amazed

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2014

What an absolute bitch. I'm so embarrassed for her. And if her husband is still married to her I hope he's okay cause it appeared to me as if his balls could be found at the bottom of her purse. Stupid shit.
vito cardone

Westwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2014

hey megan .are you and your mother prostitutes both of you need a pimp to beat your ass,s I will say that to your face too
Sir Charle Blandly

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Do you need urgent loan to pay off bills and debt? if yes contact us for via email for loan processing email:charleblandly90@gmail.co m

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maumee Discussions

Search the Maumee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min They cannot kill a Spook 231
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,088
Suggestions on aparments Toledo, Ohio Tue deniise 1
Orange object moving in sky west of Toledo Jul 18 Anonymous 1
State of dead priest's soul a hot topic Jul 16 Pat Dedo 1
President to seek immigration reform by executi... Jul 15 Amigo 2
Banned-for-life driver pleads no contest Jul 13 in da know419 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maumee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000