Northwood's own 'Bridezilla': TV series features Megan Cantu as one of its bossy brides

Aug 13, 2008 Full story: Toledo Blade 94

It's hard to say when Northwood resident Megan Cantu became a bridezilla, one of those demanding, fire-breathing brides who wants to control every element of her wedding.

Full Story
david from australia

Melbourne, Australia

#61 Sep 17, 2010
Mannnn what a horror story,,corey how could you marry such and evil nasty natured bitch like that thing,,i have never seen anything like her...megan you have an ugly dark soul, how dare you think you have the right to treat people that way, and you bragged about christianity, you treat you parents like shit, your father should have disciplined you more whn you were a child...Corey please do yourseld a favour and divorce that devil person, she isnt a woman nor a lady, oh and megannnn you were an ugly bride man, your dress was revolting and your face looked fucked. To coreys mates kidnap him and hide him from that horror. megan you will get yours coz your marriagee will not last.
david from australia

Melbourne, Australia

#62 Sep 17, 2010
i just finiahed watching the last thing you said corey after your wedding, man you are a fool inlove arnt ya,,,that devil is never going to change...you an idiot and if thats want you want for your life then you one sad man mate. OH and MEGANNNNNNNNNNN australia hates woman likee you. i hate you you need to hurry up and leave the earth and go down to hell. evil bitch.
Ozgirl

Sydney, Australia

#63 Sep 17, 2010
OMG MEGAN NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED!!! STUPID SELFISH BITCH! HER FIANCE FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE JUST AS BAD FOR PUTTING UP WITH IT! ONE DAY SHE WILL COME ACCROSS A PERSON WHO WONT TAKE HER SHIT AND SHE WILL SERIOUSLY GET PUNCHED IN THE HEAD!!!
bluebutterflyz

Henderson, NV

#64 Dec 5, 2010
OMG! Just saw this episode this biatch is crazy! Poor guy needs to grow some balls. She will regret(if she's human) the way she spoke to her dad the way she did. I wasn't to close w/my dad on my wedding day(parents divorced) but he was still a part of it & I'm glad I have that memory uz he's since passed away. Everyone has issues & she seriously needs help!
NickiV wrote:
I can't believe she even has friends. She should be grateful anyone agreed to be involved in that mess of a wedding. The girl she bought the "bigger" dress for was very hurt by Megan's cruel little act. I would have to have a gun to my head to treat one of my friends that way. Megan doesn't have much room to talk. She is certainly no prize when it comes to the looks department. Yuck. Corey needs to take a good look at her mother, because there's Megan in about 15-20 years. The counting to three was beyond ridiculous. Well, I hope she's happy. She's made a huge ass out of herself for all to see. One of these days she will regret talking to her father that way. What a Bi*&h!
Teresa

Camarillo, CA

#65 Dec 5, 2010
Heather, I saw the rerun of this Bridezilla episode tonight and I couldn't agree with your estimation more. I too, thought she had either been raped or molested, but that doesn't make it right to have emasculated Cory the way she did. But, I have to say he deserved it because he let her. They both need help!
Mary

Columbus, OH

#66 Dec 6, 2010
Anyone know the name of the hair salon they went to? I loved the girls hair in one of the episodes?
callie

New City, NY

#67 Jan 15, 2011
k lolz
vito cardone medford ny

Medford, NY

#68 Feb 6, 2011
i have something to say to cory , then you ,you christian wanna be megan. first you cory, you are not being a man, you have to stand up for yourself. you dont have to hit her, but you could give her a piece of your mind and if that does not work ,leave her ass. now to you megan,i have a great deal of respect for woman,but you do not deserve respect from a man. you just try to ever do that to me, and i will put you in your place faster than you could say your own name. i am a christian myself, and i have reached out to god for me to control my temper. now megan if you call yourself a christian,then the devil feeds the poor if they are hungry.and by the way you should be ashamed of the way you talk to your father,you should be knocked on your ass,because i know i would be if i ever talked to my mother or father like that ,and if my kids ever talked to me like that, i dont care if they are 24 44 or 94, they would get a swift crack in the mouth.
Yolanda

Brooklyn, NY

#69 May 25, 2011
Yeap shes a biatch... Thats why hes with ME'

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#70 May 29, 2011
I am just catching a repeat of this show - OMG! Does this woman not realize how she is? Corey is a fool and I bet this marriage will never last. She is so petty and nasty. Saying he cannot have friends after they are married, saying her dad broke the cup on purpose and the worse telling her friend she is too fat for her dress? No way would I be in her freaking wedding after that. The groomsmen laughing at her and talking as they do about her are right on the money - she is just evil. The don't make me count - OMG she is not his mama. Corey please run for your life boy.
Angela

Phoenix, AZ

#71 May 29, 2011
What a BIAAA!!! Every time I watch this episode I get ticked off even more. I hope Corey is not still putting up with this.
Ejperl

Port Washington, NY

#72 May 30, 2011
Does anyone know if Megan and Corey are still together? This was the absolute worse episode I've ever seen and her actions are inexcusable.
Miss Behave

Murfreesboro, TN

#73 Jun 6, 2011
you are disgusting

Muskego, WI

#74 Jun 9, 2011
i hope you read this megan your a dumb b**** and i can't wait until corey leaves you for someone else. you are a disgrace of a woman and the only reason he is marrying you is because you forced him. honestly you are disgusting no one could love you. how the f*** could you treat your parents like that? there is something seriously wrong in your head. corey go find yourself a good girl that will treat you right not this monster
Les

Brandon, MS

#75 Jun 9, 2011
Just watched a rerun of Megan and Corey. OMG! I feel so sorry for Corey. I'm in agreement with every post. My question is... Does anyone know if they are still married??? God, I hope Corey grew a backbone and dumped that skank!
Kayla

Green Bay, WI

#76 Jun 9, 2011
megan you are a disgusting person. i cant believe you made him take you on a date and propose to you. your making him marry you. cory i feel very sorry for having to be with this crazy bitch. karma is a bitch and you deserve everything bad that happens you to megan. god i cant even stand to look at your ugly face. if i talked to my mom or dad the way to do i would get slapped. i guess you never learned how to respect your elders. dumb bitch. please please dont have any kids because you are a one crazy mean bitch. i would honestly feel sorry for any of your kids and especially your husband. you belong in a mental institution. i still cant believe he married you. you should of been left at the alter and had all of your bridesmaids beat the shit out of you...for real. your disgusting. ugh.
Jered

Storm Lake, IA

#77 Jun 9, 2011
I don't understand, for the life of me, why people are so mean. At first I thought, she gets it from her mother, but her mother isn't half as bad as this psycho female.

The whole episode I was just in awe and thought there's no way she could go further. And yes, she went there, and again, and again, and again.

I am a lovable guy, and I don't condone violence against females, but the whole episode I was saying over and over "oh my gosh. she needs to be smacked. freaking smack her for crying out loud!"

When she ordered her dad like a dog, "DAD! here! right now! OVER HERE! Don't make me come over there! 3...2..." I'm like "!%@king smack that bitch!! beat the shit out of her, she needs it!"

But there's quite a lot of comments on this topic that say the same thing, so I'll leave it at that.

Let's just say that the episode yanked my crank so much that I actually did an internet search to see if people were just as disgusted as I was. And it's true. There are decent people in the world!

Also, I can't believe they had a kid. She probably blamed all of her labor pains on Corey. And then blamed him for the baby. And is probably making him sell everything he owns to support the child because it's his fault, and he needs to get three jobs, and needs to bust his bottom while she sits all day and complains about the temperature of her iced tea. Whew.
Eileen

Hartford, CT

#78 Jun 10, 2011
She was the horribilist bride I ever watched and if I was Cory, I would have ran for the hills!!!!!
vito cardone medford ny

West Islip, NY

#79 Jun 17, 2011
this is my second comment i just cant help but have something to say. if anyone could post her phone number if you could get it i would love nothing better then to call her up and call her every name in the book.i hope megan cantu reads these comments so she could find out how many people dislike her i really dont like to use the word hate and i am sure she is daring us to say these things to her face. megan trust me you do not want to encounter me. you may try to open the gates of hell but i will shove you in there and close them.i hate to talk like this to a lady which i use the term very losely with you . i will predict that you will go up to the wrong person one day and you will get knocked on your ass.
Thaira

Manchester, UK

#81 May 12, 2012
Omg i just watched the episode and what a bitch, how dare she speak to her parents like that! She suposed to be a christian! Corey is not a man. She forced him to marry her!!! Think he is a scared child. Going to america this year and i would love to find her and beat the shit out of her! She is evil, pure evil. She will get it in her face

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobless rates reach 13-year low Jan 15 knowyourfacts 8
Should all Mexicans be deported ? (Nov '12) Jan 15 Mike 14
Doctor from Riverside Hospital Jan 13 Fran 1
anyone plow snow Jan 9 mossy seaman 3
Essential winter hats for women Jan 4 kentuckybound 1
Thinking of moving to Toledo Dec '14 newtothemidwest 1
Toledo churches join call that 'black lives mat... Dec '14 Listen and Speak 3

Winter Storm Watch for Lucas County was issued at January 30 at 9:54PM EST

Maumee Dating
Find my Match