rocky wilbur zimmerman

rocky wilbur zimmerman

Posted in the Maumee Forum

curious

Manila, AR

#1 Apr 16, 2012
does anyone know a wilbur "rocky" zimmerman?
Yes

Genoa, OH

#2 Jun 1, 2013
curious wrote:
does anyone know a wilbur "rocky" zimmerman?
Yes. Why?
Yes

Genoa, OH

#3 Jun 1, 2013
Think he stole from our dead family member.
more

United States

#4 Jun 1, 2013
_findmore.mywibes.com/city/tol edo-oh/TIGJHSR1TC782AFF9
curious- rocky zimmerman

Batesville, AR

#5 Jan 22, 2014
was wondering if anybody could tell me more about Wilbur "rocky" Zimmerman. im not sure on the spelling of his name. but anyway I was wondering if he is the same one who lived in texas or even maybe Arkansas back in 1983 and 1984. he may have left in '84 to go to Toledo ohio. I am searching for as much information that anybody could offer. he might be around the age of 45 to 50.
No name

Millbury, OH

#7 Feb 13, 2014
curious- rocky zimmerman wrote:
was wondering if anybody could tell me more about Wilbur "rocky" Zimmerman. im not sure on the spelling of his name. but anyway I was wondering if he is the same one who lived in texas or even maybe Arkansas back in 1983 and 1984. he may have left in '84 to go to Toledo ohio. I am searching for as much information that anybody could offer. he might be around the age of 45 to 50.
There is a Rocky Zimmerman who know lives in Toledo. I believe he lived in other states years ago but not sure which ones. His real name is Wilbur Zimmerman. He was in prison before for robbing banks. so you should be able to look up his mugshots pretty easy.
We believe he broke into our mothers house after she passed away and stole her safe so I want to see him in prison again! He is bad news!
Why are you looking for him?
Curious kin

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 24, 2017
No name wrote:
<quoted text>

There is a Rocky Zimmerman who know lives in Toledo. I believe he lived in other states years ago but not sure which ones. His real name is Wilbur Zimmerman. He was in prison before for robbing banks. so you should be able to look up his mugshots pretty easy.
We believe he broke into our mothers house after she passed away and stole her safe so I want to see him in prison again! He is bad news!
Why are you looking for him?
Was trying to find relatives of his possibly numbers and or addresses. If anybody could help me i really greatly appreciate it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing -Perrysburg OH (May '15) Sun Nichole96 185
what are they doing with missing Oct 11 coco4u 1
Jimmy James Woodard aka woody /Snitch Sep 25 The streets 618 1
News Woman who uses wheelchair describes being shot ... Sep 17 rene 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Toledo (May '15) Sep '17 Melbear316 54
News Oregon man sentenced in fatal stabbing (Nov '11) Sep '17 Dave 8
News Police: Suspect who drove over protesters at Vi... Sep '17 Putins Glock Holster 217

Maumee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Maumee Mortgages