Family of young woman found dead insi...

Family of young woman found dead inside Holland home sets up reward fund

There are 3 comments on the WNWO-TV Toledo story from Feb 9, 2011, titled Family of young woman found dead inside Holland home sets up reward fund. In it, WNWO-TV Toledo reports that:

Read more: Local , State , Crime , Community , Holland Deaths , Longacre Holland , Longacre House Holland , Longacre Pilliod , Holland Dead Bodies , Holland Police , Lucas County Sheriff Holland , Springfield Townhip Dead Bodies , Jeffery Straub , Mary Beth Straub , Straub Holland , Lisa Straub , John Clark , Lisa Straub John Clark , Lisa Straub ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNWO-TV Toledo.

Laney

Rockwall, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Which gang is behind this hit??
CVT6702

AOL

#2 Jun 11, 2011
Laney wrote:
Which gang is behind this hit??
According to my Psychic information which of course few people who don't believe in psychics are going to accept, Lisa was the target in this murder and I am seeing that the women who is behind this is someone that Lisa knew from school.
Who that person is I don't know.
There was a witness and I don't believe the woman did this alone but may have had someone under control help her for whatever reason.
I am not interested in any reward, I am just adding my psychic notes hoping it could help bring the killers to justice.
A Female fight that could have led to such a brutal murder must be something someone connected to Lisa would know about.
travis

United States

#3 Feb 24, 2013
It wasnt some1 she knew in school they never meant to kill them it was supposed to just be a robbery and it went wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing -Perrysburg OH 2 hr jlw1993 35
People who aren't doctors who think they are do... Jun 29 Listen and Speak 2
I feel depressed I wasn't alive in past generat... Jun 28 Tyler358 1
Be Born Again - acts 2 38 Jun 17 Obey God 1
News Critics: 2nd charter school probe needed Jun 17 Bullseye 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Toledo Jun 15 Resemorrison 5
I love kickboxing Jun 11 Resemorrison 1
More from around the web

Maumee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE