Chrysler to take over supplier-run Toledo Jeep paint shop

Nov 25, 2010 | Posted by: TNAPWife | Full story: www.toledoblade.com

Chrysler Group LLC early next year will take control of the Toledo Assembly complex's Wrangler paint shop operation from Magna International Inc., which has run the paint shop since June, 2006.

Comments
1,541 - 1,560 of 1,622 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2014
dtf

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1748
Feb 14, 2013
 
Losing seniority meaning how?
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1749
Feb 14, 2013
 
The issue is not jealosy but rather why should someone pay extra for some dead head assembler to be overpaid
No big deal though. My Lexus has never had one warranty issue and was competitivly priced with the UAW junk
Kepp humping morons...your time has passed
Guest

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1750
Feb 14, 2013
 
Brian wrote:
The issue is not jealosy but rather why should someone pay extra for some dead head assembler to be overpaid
No big deal though. My Lexus has never had one warranty issue and was competitivly priced with the UAW junk
Kepp humping morons...your time has passed
Lexus has had many issues. Look back a couple years ago when Toyota was recalling 1milliom cars. Lexus is a Toyota.
Guest

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1751
Feb 14, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
Ha wpf workers are losing there seniority, shouldnt have sold out the retirees, thats karma biting you in the a@#....oh and Richard S
Not losing seniority, the date is 11-30-12 and not changing.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1752
Feb 14, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Lexus has had many issues. Look back a couple years ago when Toyota was recalling 1milliom cars. Lexus is a Toyota.
Mine hasn't been recalled. Of course the Toyotas recalled were manufactured in the USA I beleive while the Lexus are manufactured in japan
The quality of the USA worker you know = recalls
Guest

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1753
Feb 14, 2013
 
I assume you're a USA worker
Guest

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1754
Feb 14, 2013
 
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/01/30/t...

Here is 270,000 recalls last January for you.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1755
Feb 14, 2013
 
Laugh. All manufactureres have recalls. However I dont think mine is affected. The few recalls of Toyota vs that UAW made junk is insignificant anyway.
I am in the usa but as an investor I have no union, no minimum wage, health care I buy for myself and i I lose I have to do without...much different than some moron putting a nut on a bolt or snapping a part on thinking they are entitled to some big salary
Guest

Pinckney, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1756
Feb 15, 2013
 
Brian wrote:
Laugh. All manufactureres have recalls. However I dont think mine is affected. The few recalls of Toyota vs that UAW made junk is insignificant anyway.
I am in the usa but as an investor I have no union, no minimum wage, health care I buy for myself and i I lose I have to do without...much different than some moron putting a nut on a bolt or snapping a part on thinking they are entitled to some big salary
that's great we both exist. Get on with life.
paint shop

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1757
Feb 19, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
Ha wpf workers are losing there seniority, shouldnt have sold out the retirees, thats karma biting you in the a@#....oh and Richard S
relax guy
Guest

Waterford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1758
Feb 19, 2013
 
paint shop wrote:
<quoted text>relax guy
sounds like the real chairman talking......Sincair
Guest

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1759
Feb 22, 2013
 
Richard S will screw you all, he,s in it for himself, beware, you will move backward in seniority, and some of you will lose your jobs, he is a yes man, and has no fight in him, hes a genuine Turd!!!!
jeeper83

Temperance, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1760
Feb 22, 2013
 
Someone at Toledo Jeep Assembly has leak the new jeep on the assembly line.This is a major leak there many picture.Go to www.jalopnik.com
Guest

Macomb, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1761
Feb 22, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
Richard S will screw you all, he,s in it for himself, beware, you will move backward in seniority, and some of you will lose your jobs, he is a yes man, and has no fight in him, hes a genuine Turd!!!!
How will you move backward in seniority? 11-30-12 isn't changing.
Guest

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1762
Feb 23, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How will you move backward in seniority? 11-30-12 isn't changing.
the workers from next door will come with ther seniority, 11/30/12 will not cut it, I know I know, Richard says this wont happen right, he also told the retirees for 2 years they would never be forced out, wake up man! Richard is a snake!!!!
kvnpolar1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1763
Feb 23, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>the workers from next door will come with ther seniority, 11/30/12 will not cut it, I know I know, Richard says this wont happen right, he also told the retirees for 2 years they would never be forced out, wake up man! Richard is a snake!!!!
You guys will have a job, just not in Paint!
Guest

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1764
Feb 23, 2013
 
kvnpolar1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys will have a job, just not in Paint!
Still have job in paint. A lot of openings here but only a few came.
kvnpolar1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1765
Feb 23, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Still have job in paint. A lot of openings here but only a few came.
Glad to hear it, it's tough starting over.
Guest

Riverview, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1766
Feb 25, 2013
 
kvnpolar1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys will have a job, just not in Paint!
now think aboit what happens during a layoff, instead of having high seniority at your stand alone plant, now your one of the first to go,....thanks Richard you turd!!
Guest

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1767
Feb 25, 2013
 
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>now think aboit what happens during a layoff, instead of having high seniority at your stand alone plant, now your one of the first to go,....thanks Richard you turd!!
When will you get laid off from now until nov 2013? After nov it wasn't going to be a stand alone plant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maumee Discussions

Search the Maumee Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Canton 29,411
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 6 hr Ant 2,222
Sunwing passenger arrested after threat Jul 25 2 US F16 fighter jets 1
SWAT Team Rushes Plane to Arrest 'Unruly' Flier Jul 25 2 US F16 fighter jets 1
Passenger's 'threat' forces Sunwing flight back... Jul 25 2 US F16 fighter jets 1
Plane loses power, lands on its top Jul 25 nope 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
•••

Maumee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Maumee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Maumee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Maumee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••