Ebay - Saving so much money & way to ...

Ebay - Saving so much money & way to support postal service that needs America

Posted in the Maumee Forum

Deals to share

Richmond, VA

#1 Mar 23, 2013
I have been buying on ebay for about 6 months now. How I had forgot about ebay. Wow the Stuff I have gotten so cheap and the thrill of bidding is like gambling to see if I can get what I want for a great price. What a high it is bidding back and forth with somebody. Instead of buying a phone charger for 30. I'm getting it on ebay for 5 and new clothes and shoes for my whole family. sporting goods, I'm looking to get a boat right now. my wife's Easter Gifts Just ordered. I'm a good husband. Looking for my kids some easter stuff and found CAMO Pink, Camouflage Green & Camouflage Blue Easter Baskets just now. Also we are supporting your postal service that is in need of America to support it. MAILBOX -I love to go see if I have a goody now rather than a bill. No store Lines and Fighting a crowd. Why pay full price with money so tight. wanted to Post something positive on here for a change. Help one another that's what we all should do. But warning its addicting but I have saved so many Dollars on everyday stuff I would be buying full price at the store. Thanks for listening. I just want to let everyone in on the savings. And Betting somebody on an Auction for a 3.00 item that's worth 30 is a big high. I love the thrill of the hunt and bidding with other people. Hope you find this helpful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maumee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Energy: Solar power not producing results 10 hr Solarman 6
News Bond set at $50,000 for man accused of stabbing... Nov 19 unknown 1
Alternative lifestyle mayors Nov 15 Rob Reynolds 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing -Perrysburg OH (May '15) Nov 13 crothhaas 131
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Toledo (May '15) Nov 4 ehensha 30
News First Muslim Congressman stumps in Toledo for C... Oct '16 Treatz9726 4
Amanda Dietsch? (Sep '15) Oct '16 anonymous 13

Maumee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance