Hundreds of Greenville court cases de...

Hundreds of Greenville court cases delayed

There are 3 comments on the Tribune-Times story from Jul 21, 2008, titled Hundreds of Greenville court cases delayed. In it, Tribune-Times reports that:

For 17 months, Obner Lopez has been in jail awaiting a jury trial. A jury was scheduled to hear Lopez's case earlier this month, but the trial to determine whether Lopez is guilty of child molestation charges ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tribune-Times.

venganceismine

Miami, FL

#1 Jul 23, 2008
go to court someday and observe what takes place EVERYDAY ! the system runs them,not them running the system.They start late,go to lunch early,return late then adjourn when they damn well please ---- It's Just us not Justice !
venganceismine

Miami, FL

#2 Jul 23, 2008
how can anyone expect them to get anything done,their hands are in eachother's pockets after which they wash them thoroughly.
Pancho

Enoree, SC

#3 Aug 5, 2008
I still waiting for court day, my case is delayed 2 years... no kidding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mauldin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need new parents. Its either yes or no. I dont ... (May '12) 9 hr Julia 14
GREENVILLE-ASHEVILLE CULT: DEEKSHA ONENESS "BLE... 22 hr Shirley G 2
Can anyone refer a good dermatologist? May 29 Go4AColdOne 4
News Tony Perkins claims churches will lose federal ... (May '15) May 26 Tony Perkins Faith 8
me (Sep '14) May 26 Mee 2
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) May 17 Trolling Porpoise 119
Grand Home Furnishings 1995/1996 (Oct '13) May 16 also friend 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mauldin Mortgages