Mauldin-based group plans domestic vi...

Mauldin-based group plans domestic violence meeting

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Mauldin-based group plans domestic violence meeting. In it, reports that:

The Mauldin-based Domestic Violence Assistance group is hosting an awareness meeting with national expert Lundy Bancroft from 2-7 p.m. March 7 at the Greenville County Hughes Main Library in downstairs ...

Join the discussion below, or

Silent Victim

Marion, NC

#1 Mar 12, 2008
As a victim myself, I want to applaud this lady for putting this event on. I attended it and it was overwhelming to find this happens everywhere and to others such as myself. You don't have to be poor or uneducated to have the court system continue to abuse you, just not physically. They are doing more harm to the mother and the children. Whey weren't there any family court judges at this event? They needed to be there.

Sharon, again, I applaud you for standing up and telling your story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mauldin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News John Huff named New Bern Sun Journal editor (Dec '07) Nov 17 Former - thank Go... 11
Thinking of moving to Greenville SC (Feb '07) Nov 14 Missthesouth 313
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Nov 4 Honcho 71
brittany marie and valerie guzik (Feb '10) Oct '15 Super Dave 4
Dunean Mills (Mar '09) Oct '15 DBell 18
Debate: Gay Marriage - Simpsonville, SC (Aug '10) Oct '15 SiiNiiSteR 20
News Donald Trump proves his hair is real Oct '15 Charlie brooks 70
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mauldin Mortgages