Mauldin-based group plans domestic vi...

Mauldin-based group plans domestic violence meeting

There are 1 comment on the GreenvilleOnline.com story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Mauldin-based group plans domestic violence meeting. In it, GreenvilleOnline.com reports that:

The Mauldin-based Domestic Violence Assistance group is hosting an awareness meeting with national expert Lundy Bancroft from 2-7 p.m. March 7 at the Greenville County Hughes Main Library in downstairs ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GreenvilleOnline.com.

Silent Victim

Asheville, NC

#1 Mar 12, 2008
As a victim myself, I want to applaud this lady for putting this event on. I attended it and it was overwhelming to find this happens everywhere and to others such as myself. You don't have to be poor or uneducated to have the court system continue to abuse you, just not physically. They are doing more harm to the mother and the children. Whey weren't there any family court judges at this event? They needed to be there.

Sharon, again, I applaud you for standing up and telling your story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mauldin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rain to remain absent in drought-stricken south... (Nov '16) 19 hr ButterButt 2
Just wondering about life in Greenville/Simpson... 23 hr Roddyboy 1
Worst Neigborhoods in Greenville (Feb '08) 23 hr Roddyboy 127
Greenville Co - ElDeco Electric Is Bad? (Dec '10) Jun 23 I Dont Recommend 82
why don't white males date black women (Jul '12) Jun 23 josh 63
News Jail faces another staph infection lawsuit (Mar '07) Jun 21 BarbaraBaldwin 7
Easley Police Corrupt (Feb '15) Jun 18 Martu 7

Mauldin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mauldin Mortgages