Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 539)

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of21,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Molon Labe wrote:
Its funny to watch the leftys make fools of themselves. They cry like little bitches over spilt soy milk.
You can only worry about one thing at a time.No matter what we do the climate is gonna change.Hell no i'm not a bit worried.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

test
mmm

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Ok?
notRacistJustPro ud

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

FEDUP wrote:
Another term for crook Perry!
Wow, pople are stupider than I thought!
(Yes, I made that word up, stupider)!
You idiots will rue this day, having voted for more of the same,.. republican cronies!
How stupid is the American public? WE just found out they're even dumber that you think! Apparently they like getting shafted, and rear ended!
You bunch of gullible sorry idiots!
Yeah, no. "Stupider" is a word sweetie. You didn't make it up. Maybe u should think about who the "stupider" person is here.
mexican american

Corpus Christi, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Don't let theses white men use you. Gzzz I vote both ways depending on their actions. What has Perry done for the Longoria Estate? Politicians, judges and lawyers are making the money. The poor who truly need and deserve this money ain't getting shit. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Dilike dumba$f latinos that don't see this.
Molon Labe

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

mexican american wrote:
Don't let theses white men use you. Gzzz I vote both ways depending on their actions. What has Perry done for the Longoria Estate? Politicians, judges and lawyers are making the money. The poor who truly need and deserve this money ain't getting shit. The rich get richer, the poor get poorer. Dilike dumba$f latinos that don't see this.
Hey fuckwad, what makes you feel entitled to other people's money?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

mexican american wrote:
The thing you and other liberals don't get is that no one deserves anything, other than the chance to make your own success. No one owes you anything No one should expect anyone to give them anything. "the poor who truly need and deserve this money" need to get off their buts and work harder, period.
"The constitution only guarantees the right to pursue happiness. It is up to the individual to catch it." Thomas Jefferson
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

mexican american wrote:
Don't forget to vote this November for your Food Stamp President. Just don't blame anyone but yourself, when the whole economy crashes and
you can't get any more handouts.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing you and other liberals don't get is that no one deserves anything, other than the chance to make your own success. No one owes you anything No one should expect anyone to give them anything. "the poor who truly need and deserve this money" need to get off their buts and work harder, period.
"The constitution only guarantees the right to pursue happiness. It is up to the individual to catch it." Thomas Jefferson
I know a lady who worked two jobs.She had five kids.husband was crippled.she needed a heart operation.she could not afford it.neither of her minimum wage jobs provided insurance.her heart valve malfunctioned.she died.I never knew a more cheerful or hardworking person.NRH there are exceptions.
waco1954

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget to vote this November for your Food Stamp President. Just don't blame anyone but yourself, when the whole economy crashes and
you can't get any more handouts.
I believe food stamps were also given out when both Bushs'were president.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

waco1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I know a lady who worked two jobs.She had five kids.husband was crippled.she needed a heart operation.she could not afford it.neither of her minimum wage jobs provided insurance.her heart valve malfunctioned.she died.I never knew a more cheerful or hardworking person.NRH there are exceptions.
There are exceptions, but her story is a good example of someone who didnt sit on their but waiting for a handout. How many people complain about how "poor" they are, while getting govt handouts, food stamps, watching their flat screen TV's and smoking a cigarette? I guarantee that there are people in the rest of the world that would kill to be that "poor".
My only point is that we have gone from a nation of self sufficient, motivated, hard working people who werent afraid to get their hands dirty for a honest days pay to a country of whiny, lazy, handout dependant softies who are holding out for a "management" position. There used to be a time in this once great nation when working with your hands was honorable and a person took pride in doing things for themselves. Now, we dont mow our own yards, dont know to fix or repair anything, and depend on a govt program to fix our problems. We are viewed as failures if we dont go to college and become a manager at some white collar job.
We have to change the mentality of this nation to once again not being afraid of a little hard work, including (brace yourselves) manual labor. Why is it almost shameful when a student chooses a trade school over college? I know lots of tradesman who make a dang good living fixing the things others cant or arent willing to.
I work with my hands, outside in all enviroments, and I love it. I feel a true sense of self satisfaction when I am done, and even though I have moved into a more supervisory role, I still take a lot of pride in getting my hands dirty. My grandfather always told me "A man who cuts his own wood is twice warmed" and I'm afraid that most people now would consider that a very old fashioned and stupid sentiment. It is truly sad and I shudder at the thought of our country's future.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
"Google kiosk"? WTF are you talking about? Now I know you aren't from around here. I doubt you are even from this country. Go back to whatever sh1tpot hellhole you are from boy.
You are so easy to fool, punk. God, take a chill pill you rightwing lunatic. Just how gullible are you?

Oh yes, you are extremely gullible. You believe that horse manure fed into your empty brain by the NeoFascists.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
There are exceptions, but her story is a good example of someone who didnt sit on their but waiting for a handout. How many people complain about how "poor" they are, while getting govt handouts, food stamps, watching their flat screen TV's and smoking a cigarette? I guarantee that there are people in the rest of the world that would kill to be that "poor".
My only point is that we have gone from a nation of self sufficient, motivated, hard working people who werent afraid to get their hands dirty for a honest days pay to a country of whiny, lazy, handout dependant softies who are holding out for a "management" position. There used to be a time in this once great nation when working with your hands was honorable and a person took pride in doing things for themselves. Now, we dont mow our own yards, dont know to fix or repair anything, and depend on a govt program to fix our problems. We are viewed as failures if we dont go to college and become a manager at some white collar job.
We have to change the mentality of this nation to once again not being afraid of a little hard work, including (brace yourselves) manual labor. Why is it almost shameful when a student chooses a trade school over college? I know lots of tradesman who make a dang good living fixing the things others cant or arent willing to.
I work with my hands, outside in all enviroments, and I love it. I feel a true sense of self satisfaction when I am done, and even though I have moved into a more supervisory role, I still take a lot of pride in getting my hands dirty. My grandfather always told me "A man who cuts his own wood is twice warmed" and I'm afraid that most people now would consider that a very old fashioned and stupid sentiment. It is truly sad and I shudder at the thought of our country's future.
Total BS. Just because no one respects YOU does not mean people do not respect craftspeople, laborers or those who fix things. I will bet you that many plumbers make more than many lawyers.

People do not respect a blowhard whiner like you. Take a good look in the mirror before you make incorrect generalizations.

Let us not forget that the likes of you do not respect those who pick strawberries for a meager living.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS. You are such an uneducated fool.

People deserves what we say we deserve you dummy. You go live in your pretend state of nature you hypocrite. You and the Churm can go on spitting on the society that lets the idiot likes of you have internet access to PRETEND that you are not given the ease of your life by the luck of living in this society.

Go and live in the desert or the woods with NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCHO that society provides and see how you do by yourself. Do not take the protection of laws, regulations, public services for your food, water, safety. Do not use the public roads, bridges, highways and byways to ply your trade.

Do not use public currency, broadcast media, labeling, packaging, transport, distribution and retail services. Do it by yourself you idiot.

God, this is why people despise the rightwing. You people are oblivious to how lucky you are to have been born in the USA in this era instead of, say, the hinterlands of Afghanistan.
John C

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

A country that do not take care of its people eventually fall into anarchy, control by the rich, corporation and eventually control by hypocrate politicians serving their masters. A perfect description of today's republicans. Calling the president radical is no different than putting on their klux klux clan hood.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

John C wrote:
A country that do not take care of its people eventually fall into anarchy, control by the rich, corporation and eventually control by hypocrate politicians serving their masters. A perfect description of today's republicans. Calling the president radical is no different than putting on their klux klux clan hood.
Your Food Stamp President isn't a puppet doing the bidding of George Soros and corrupt CEO's of bankrupt corporations like Solyndra?.

I will call Obummer what I want due to his actions or lack of, not because of his skin color. Label me all you want, dittomonkey libtard.
The results created by the fraud in the White House is the only thing
that matters, not your worthless opinions.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Food Stamp President isn't a puppet doing the bidding of George Soros and corrupt CEO's of bankrupt corporations like Solyndra?.
I will call Obummer what I want due to his actions or lack of, not because of his skin color. Label me all you want, dittomonkey libtard.
The results created by the fraud in the White House is the only thing
that matters, not your worthless opinions.
Solyndra was a Bush project you useless rightwing punk. Mutt Romputz also had an alternative energy project that went bust. Mutt Romputz was very supportive of the government pushing alternative energy.

That was, of course, until the lying scumbag entered the Republicon Primaries and found only 25% of Republicons supported him. Then he claimed he was 'severely conservative' which is simply code for 'thieving scumbag' as we all know.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Solyndra was a Bush project you useless rightwing punk. Mutt Romputz also had an alternative energy project that went bust. Mutt Romputz was very supportive of the government pushing alternative energy.
That was, of course, until the lying scumbag entered the Republicon Primaries and found only 25% of Republicons supported him. Then he claimed he was 'severely conservative' which is simply code for 'thieving scumbag' as we all know.
Start taking your meds. You're getting nuttier every day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Start taking your meds. You're getting nuttier every day.
You were ignorant about Solyndra so why don't you admit it? You know nothing about anything.
Brown Bomber

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Hey OregonSUX, have you taken your blood pressure meds. John C, where did you come up with that crap about a country taking care of it's people. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for your country". You can get off your ass for your country, get a job and be a productive member of society. And keep your hands out of my pockets. One more thing for Mr. SUX, Romney wasn't using my money to fund his project, only your president does crap like that...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,761 - 10,780 of21,012
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Maud Discussions

Search the Maud Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr why 16,780
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Texan 719
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 639
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 382
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 707
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 328
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jul 7 cast your vote 497
•••
•••
•••
Maud Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Maud Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••