Drug trafficking ring bust tied to York

Full story: The York Daily Record

A Canadian drug trafficking ring used the St. Regis Mohawk Reservation in upstate New York to smuggle more than 22,000 pounds of marijuana into the United States - including York - state and federal authorities ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
DIGGLA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla........Legalize and tax it. Wake up USA the prohibition is not working.
ouch

Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

so how is this "tied to york" i didnt see one mention of York in the article other than that made by the editor of the story? so how is this tied to york, please explain YDR
mzricka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

this is crazy, how could this be????
mzricka

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

if it was legallized the problems would be solved....
helpless

Middletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

If they'd make it legal and taxed it like alcohol or cigs they could make a lot of revenue to fix our roads!
oops, but then there'd be lees gang violence fighting over turf,less of the harsher drugs floating around like crack and heroin, less road rage because folks would be "mellowed" out. we couldn't have any of that. Maybe folks could finally wean themselves off of all these pills the Doc's are pushing to keep us mellow?
How about something new

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

Very old story. The Kennedy's made their fortune running booze from Canada during Prohibition. Maybe the Commonwealth of PA should get into the drug business like they are in the booze business.
Liberty First

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

a victimless crime except those going to jail
Mr Obvious

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

DIGGLA wrote:
Bla, Bla, Bla, Bla........Legalize and tax it. Wake up USA the prohibition is not working.
ABSOFUCKINLOUTLY
KeepYourLawsOffM yBody

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

I find it amazing that the three LEGAL forms of drugs Alcohol, Tobacco, and Perscription cause more harm than Marijuana. Tobacco, which is certainly as addicting and harmful as heroin, is legal and Marijuana isn't. Something is very wrong here. I have smoked marijuana for about 6 years everyday and once I started working at a place with random drug screening, I stopped immediately without any form of withdraw. I can't even begin to explain the benefits of marijauna. All I can say is educate yourselves. Don't believe everything you read but rely on proven fact. I have also smoked cigarettes for about 8 years and have tried to quit at least a dozen times, and guess what, I am still hooked. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
JBs

Myerstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

KeepYourLawsOffMyBody wrote:
I find it amazing that the three LEGAL forms of drugs Alcohol, Tobacco, and Perscription cause more harm than Marijuana. Tobacco, which is certainly as addicting and harmful as heroin, is legal and Marijuana isn't. Something is very wrong here. I have smoked marijuana for about 6 years everyday and once I started working at a place with random drug screening, I stopped immediately without any form of withdraw. I can't even begin to explain the benefits of marijauna. All I can say is educate yourselves. Don't believe everything you read but rely on proven fact. I have also smoked cigarettes for about 8 years and have tried to quit at least a dozen times, and guess what, I am still hooked. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
agreed to what this person said... a few years ago i was in a serious car accident that messed my back up severly. The doctors kept throwing new pain killer after pain killer at me..and all it did was make me addicted(couldnt sleep without them, even if I had no pain). I started smoking once again, and the pain went away and was not as sever as it was...and like the person said above once I started getting random drug tests at work, I stopped no problem.

If we were to legalize it, so many of our financial problems would be solved with respect to goverment debts. Ive done a lot of stupid things while drunk, but the worse thing i ever did while high was order too many pizzas or eat a whole bag of doritos
I wonder

Middletown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Nice job Mr. Graff. Another notch in your belt. Keep up the good work Red Beard, Spence, Nadz, Gumby, and Fenster rule the streets.
Eddie

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

I've got them on the run. Get out of my way, Nadz, or I'll run you over.
whatever

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2008

i see that no one has been arrested and they are all out on the streets. No one in Canada has been served any papers and they havent even been approached
420 forever

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2008

Yeah thats it lets all get blazed like cheech and chong!
one of the accused

Carleton Place, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

all of us accused have only seen the papers, and know about as much as you know. These are basically scare tactics, kind of a joke so far...
With Lawful Excuse

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Ben

Hillsborough, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Some of it was coming thru full loaded automotive in York.
whatever

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

what a big joke no one in canada has even been approached still/no busts / no charges/ big joke of a bust
drug lord

Cornwall, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2010

yes what a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Mattydale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mattydale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••