Larry Stephens, Tony Stephens, Allen ...
April

Charleston, IL

#50 Oct 7, 2010
I hope y'all get a kick out of messing in other ppls lives. what the hell gives you the right to talk shit about ppl you obviosly don't even know. This is my husband and family you're all talking shit about and if you were decent ppl you would mind your own business and find something better to do then talk shit behind their backs... Grow up and get a life.. Larry is a good decent person and father... I see there's still no real names on here, that's just as we figured..
knowsitall

Fort Dodge, IA

#51 Oct 13, 2010
well his daughter is the first to ask anybody about him and she got what she was looking for.oh you said he was a good father?maybe so but how does he make time to see 16 kids.several of his kids dont even know he is the father because he dont give a shit about them....maybe you dont know him as good as you think.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#52 Oct 16, 2010
16?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#53 Oct 16, 2010
What I would like to no is where everyone gets their info??? And April..u act as if u2 are a happy couple,the last i knew,he is in jail because of u.haha And i no his gf or at least 1 of them. u need some serious help. he gives no crap about u,ive heard that straight out of his mouth. u do know that he is and always will have a "sweet tooth"? i think u no what i mean hahaha
cba

United States

#54 Jan 4, 2011
My dad loves April and always will... she knew his "girlfriend" too my dad is not in prison bc of my stepmom he is in prison bc he did wrong and no thank god there is not 16 of us there is 8 sierra Corey kyleigh breana Larry Jacob and dalton and Adam so think again
Kelly

Jackson, TN

#55 Sep 26, 2011
So this seems like a hole lot of BS. Maybe if Larry would treat his children the right why they would have things they need. His wife is standing by her man, and for Brandy she has stayed way cause one day Bre is Larry kid and the next Larry is not. I know this family very well. And this is the truth Larry has said and done lots to all his kids, they all seem like very good kids he is the one who needs to grow up. 8 or 16 who really cares he dont take care of them, their mom's do.
noone

Casey, IL

#56 Apr 27, 2012
tell me about donnie and allen
noone

Casey, IL

#57 Apr 27, 2012
i know them both i know donnie is working at dynamic auto and allen started a construction company with allen kruger lik A&A construction or something
Marcie Arthur Driver

Girard, KS

#58 May 9, 2012
I went to school with Larry and I know all his brothers. They used to be handsome boys. I seen Larry about 5 or so years ago. I hadn't seen him for about 28 years. He did say he had allot of kids. I don't live around there but I do know that when we were kids Larry and I spent allot of time together. He was a good kid. What has become of them I don't know. I sure wish them the best. I now live in MO.
Anonymous

Valdosta, GA

#59 Jun 7, 2012
you guys are retarded hicks
larry stephens

Valdosta, GA

#60 Aug 12, 2012
well marcie hello you can tell by the UNKNOWN location and no name that follows these peoples BS they are a bunch of cowards who just like to blow it out thier asses
Firespit

Mattoon, IL

#61 Feb 1, 2013
I happened to have came across this and couldn't help but comment. Larry doesn't take care of his kids. The only two with a chance are Bre and Jacob. I've known them both for a very long time and those are great kids. Larry doesn't have to deny that little girl he has a piece of paper that says she is, the poor girl cried her eyes out at the horrific things he said to her. Her name is Bre Sanders for a reason. Those boys and girls are her sibilings but Larry is by far her father. He's a good liar, hell tell ya anything you want to hear. As for you guys talking shit on Brandy, say what you must that woman has provided for that girl without any help from Larry. He definitely will tell you otherwise, but then all you need to ask is why the hell does HIS daughter have another mans name and call another man daddy. This whole thing is absurd but unfortunately you all feed off this drama.
Reta

Buffalo Grove, IL

#63 Mar 27, 2013
Hi , Larry it's been a long time my dear friend would love to hear from u .
Former friend

Mattoon, IL

#64 Jul 8, 2014
One of the families that make me ashamed to be from this town... nothing but dirt bags and woman beaters! Rather than work they prefer to find easily controlled women to pay their bills for them while they give crappy homemade tattoos for beer money so they can get drunk and beat the hell out of their woman before the night's over! I can't believe that this stupid little girl would put these men's name on here asking for opinions of them and expecting anything other than negative LOL Tony and Larry are both scum bags and the world would be a better place without them! Another family that fits that mold is the Morfards

Since: Sep 14

Mattoon, IL

#66 Sep 19, 2014
April wrote:
I hope y'all get a kick out of messing in other ppls lives. what the hell gives you the right to talk shit about ppl you obviosly don't even know. This is my husband and family you're all talking shit about and if you were decent ppl you would mind your own business and find something better to do then talk shit behind their backs... Grow up and get a life.. Larry is a good decent person and father... I see there's still no real names on here, that's just as we figured..
I understand this was posted in 2010. Was wondering if you are still married to this man? I am only asking because I would like my ex back. With him in her life it will not happen.

Since: Sep 14

Mattoon, IL

#67 Sep 20, 2014
larry stephens wrote:
well marcie hello you can tell by the UNKNOWN location and no name that follows these peoples BS they are a bunch of cowards who just like to blow it out thier asses
Just found out you are still married and living with your wife. Why would you be seeing my ex ? She has now blocked me on everything because I have confronted her with this. Not sure how long you have been seeing her but I know it has had too be a few years. I can not believe she has lowered herself to seeing you. She may have left me but I will always love her and hate too know she is doing this to herself. Does your wife even know about her. I will put a stop too this.
he is Chris gaines

Tampa, FL

#68 Sep 21, 2014
bubbles wrote:
Just talked to larry ... he say: "that you all are CHUCKHOLE bandits" lmao HE says: anyone can run thier mouth, put your real name on here...he would love to talk to ya! And thats the only thing that is the truth on here!!!!
Look the one that sits here and has done although Shit is Chris Gaines im telling u this is done by him
Chris M Gaines

United States

#69 Sep 22, 2014
I can't understand your gibberish in this comment. Can you clarify it?... And use your real name? Why NOT?
he is Chris gaines wrote:
<quoted text>
Look the one that sits here and has done although Shit is Chris Gaines im telling u this is done by him
gaines is a sicko

Mattoon, IL

#70 Sep 22, 2014
Chris M Gaines wrote:
I can't understand your gibberish in this comment. Can you clarify it?... And use your real name? Why NOT?
<quoted text>
Chris Gaines is a low life petty criminal, drug abuser and welfare bum. To see him pass judgment on anyone is hilarious. He comes from a long line of shysters and is so rotten even they disown him.
Whatever I am a Troll

Toledo, IL

#71 Sep 22, 2014
Chris M Gaines wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not write that post, but I can translate it for you.

"You are a Dumbass."

I hope you can figure that out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mattoon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian/Pakistani young top Guy for Bottom Pakis... (Apr '14) 19 hr paki_lad92 18
Mattoon Ladies Get Around (Apr '14) Jul 25 Shannon Wilkerson 56
Skype (Jul '14) Jul 15 Dodge 4
gay tug glasgow with the chance of more glasgow Jul 15 deee12320 1
I need my dripping wet p***y filled tonight Jul 10 Axe-man 5
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 10 Ivoted 38
Mattoon bustdown Jul 9 Blankman 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mattoon Mortgages